DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

This is great to find out who gave what gift. :)
I and so thankful for all of the gifts I received. I have them all set asside with my twillight books, so they never get ruined. :worship:
I just thought I am thinking that I am going to frame all my gifts so I can hang them in a space and admire all the creativeness that went into these gifts. :worship::banana::)

I did the bookmarks with the ring charm at the top and the saying "did you seriously just stamp your foot?". A friend of mine helped me make those.

I, too, want to thank everyone for the cute gifts. Thanks, Tonya, for hosting our terrific party, and thanks for all the great photos. I took a few, but I didn't get up close on anyone. I was excited to see pics of me, but I wish I would have worn makeup that day.:rolleyes:

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Oh, and Gibson, you couldn't look demonic if you tried - cutie!

Yes, Gibson, you would definately be one of the "good" vampires. Maybe just a newborn??

It's been awhile since my last post! I wanted to say it was so nice to have met all of you on the podcast cruise and I just loved all the Twilight gifts and FE gifts! Dodie, your pen has almost been stolen a few times here at work from other Twilight fans haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter