DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just announced the Hollywood addition of WWOHP and the expansion in Orlando. I wonder what they will include in the expansion.

I'm guessing it's not JAWS, KONG, or Back to the Future! :sad2:

I could do without WWOHP, but understand there are those who like HP. I just wish they would not have so much of the park dedicated as such.

While it still qualifies as rumor...we think it's a pretty good one.

In this week's show, we tell you what will replace Jaws and Amityville.

You might be surprised. You might not.

While it still qualifies as rumor...we think it's a pretty good one.

In this week's show, we tell you what will replace Jaws and Amityville.

You might be surprised. You might not.

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I know Pete was hoping Sinbad would be the first thing to go! :)

While it was kind of a lame ride, I'm sad to see Jaws go. One of the first rides I rode on my first trip to universal

I 100% know exactly what you mean. I also feel like work is getting insane and more and more things are piling up before I have to leave on Friday. I had a mini-meltdown this morning, but am recouping and trying to get things done as easily as possible now.

:scared1: :sad2:

Oh my heck, here, too! Three-day weeks should be joyous occasions, but work has been flat-out crazy for both DH and myself on the lead-up to this trip. Just have to get one...more...day...done - and we fly out Thursday morning! :yay:

XO
Liz

Don't forget that tonight is our LAST CHAT before DAP! Join us tonight in the main chat room!

Although I don't often make chat, this time I have a really good reason ... I need to go to bed early because I have to get up early Thursday morning to fly down and meet about 700 of my closest friends!

Although I don't often make chat, this time I have a really good reason ... I need to go to bed early because I have to get up early Thursday morning to fly down and meet about 700 of my closest friends!
Hey Jeff....when are you flying tomorrow??? We're on JB at 7:10!!

Does anyone know the podcast time for sunday. thanks

The information is in the first post of this thread

here it is

DISUnplugged PodCast Live Recording
Sunday 12/11/2011 - 10AM - Noon
Walt Disney World Dolpin Hotel
Conference Room Northern A3 - 4

Doors open at 9:30AM. We need everyone seated by 9:45AM so we can start and end on time.

Woohoo! Just printed my boarding passes for my 6am flight out of San Francisco tomorrow! By this time tomorrow afternoon, I'll be landing at MCO. :cool1:

So not looking forward to that 3:30am wakeup, but it will be totally worth it by the afternoon. :)

Safe travels all. Looking forward to meeting you! I NEED this vacation and to be surrounded by fellow Disney lovers! Please say "hi" :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter