DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe travels, DAPers!!!

Today is my last day of work! Once I'm done I have to clean the house and pack. I haven't even pulled the suitcase out yet, but am not stressed. I am always a last minute packer.

See you all soon! Be sure to say hi! The podcast or moderating teams don't bite. ;)

Looked like we weren't going to make DISApalooza because DH couldn't get off work but I am going alone and could use a ride from All Star Movies. I will pay for the parking, buy you some gas or a Butter Beer. Not sure where the best place to post this is but hope I get some response as I know it's the last minute. Thanks.

I don't mean for anyone to panic
panic.gif
(you know who you are ;)) but I just looked at the National Weather Service forecast for Saturday:

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. North northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. North northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

That's a 20% chance, Jacky Boy, not 50%!

I've been at WDW in December when the 11 pm news forecast 100% chance of rain. The next day was beautiful. I don't mean to sound like Inigo Montoya, but I just don't think, in Florida, "forecast" means the same thing it means anywhere else.

Wow!! only 20 more minutes of work and then we hit the road for Florida!!!:cool1: We are beyond excited. See you all soon.

Ann

Woohoo! I'm here! It's been a very long travel day from California, but watching Wishes from the Poly beach w/ a group of fun Dis'ers, made it all worth while.

It's incrediably cold here with a chilling wind. I'm going to end up buying warmer clothes because I certainly did not pack for this wind chill! I hope the rain holds off for Saturday, that would be a huge bummer.

But, now, back to the fun! Looking forward to meeting more people tomorrow. :)

Well, it is 9:15 PM.

I leave at 6:30 AM for the airport.

I need to wake up at 4:30 AM.

Do you think I'm packed yet? Do I even have a suitcase out? :rotfl2: ;)

Well, it is 9:15 PM.

I leave at 6:30 AM for the airport.

I need to wake up at 4:30 AM.

Do you think I'm packed yet? Do I even have a suitcase out? :rotfl2: ;)

Nikki, I am in the exact same boat, except I have to leave for the airport by 5am at the latest (6:30am flight), I am 1 hour ahead of you, and I have about 2 hours of work to do *before* I can even start packing!:scared1:

It'll all be worth it come tomorrow though...see you down there!:)

Woohoo! I'm here! It's been a very long travel day from California, but watching Wishes from the Poly beach w/ a group of fun Dis'ers, made it all worth while.

It's incrediably cold here with a chilling wind. I'm going to end up buying warmer clothes because I certainly did not pack for this wind chill! I hope the rain holds off for Saturday, that would be a huge bummer.

But, now, back to the fun! Looking forward to meeting more people tomorrow. :)

Welcome to Florida!

:)

Jud

See you all real soon!!!

(Another one flying out in the early morning who has not even STARTED packing!)

Heh. So, a little after midnight I sat at my computer to print out my boarding passes. After doing so, I (for whatever reason) opened up the confirmation email for my car service and about had a stroke. My car is picking me up an entire HOUR earlier than I thought. That meant I had to get up at 3:45 this morning. :rotfl2:

If I don't sleep on the plane I apologize ahead of time for being cranky today. ;)

See you all soon! Be sure to stop members of the podcast, blogging, and moderating teams and say hi! We don't bite and would love to meet you! :yay:

I'm almost packed but sadly have one more day of work before I get to head to Florida.
I will be tired tomorrow but I will NOT be cranky! :thumbsup2

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter