DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

Hi guys!

The shirts have not shipped yet - the printers unfortunately experienced some delays with our order. However we should be able to pick up the shirts tomorrow, which means we'll be sending them out early this week.

I've already emailed some folks who were hoping to have their shirts shipped to them before their trips down for DISapalooza, and I've switched their orders to pick-ups instead. If you're in the same boat and would like to do the same, just email me at shaun@wdwinfo.com and I'll take care of it.

Thanks so much for your patience and I'm excited to see everybody at DISapalooza!

Hi folks,

I'm sorry that I didn't communicate that shipping wasn't guaranteed before the party. We tried our best to push the printing as fast as possible but there were delays along the way. As Shaun mentioned, we'll have your shirts waiting for you at the party and refund the $5 shipping. If you are not attending the party, we'll be shipping your shirts out this week. Sorry for the miscommunication.

You can email me at Corey@wdwinfo.com if you have any questions.

See you on Friday!!

We might make figment Friday but have an afternoon ADR at Bierfest and was hoping to catch Whoopi's candlelight before Disapalooza.

I was planning on wearing my "I'm only here for the beer" T-Shirt.....

I can't wait to see everyone at DAP!!! Be sure you stop by and say hi to the team. We love talking with everyone.

I am sad when I read after an event that someone didn't come up and talk with us. They thought they would bother us. I love talking with everyone.

I love meeting new people at these events. See you all soon. Kathy from the Podcast.

We leave tomorrow morning!!! Been counting down from 300 for this trip... my dad's first time at age 76! It will just be me and DS at DAP though. Looking forward to meeting everyone, eating lots and riding tons! See you there!

I can't wait to see everyone at DAP!!! Be sure you stop by and say hi to the team. We love talking with everyone. I am sad when I read after an event that someone didn't come up and talk with us. They thought they would bother us. I love talking with everyone. I love meeting new people at these events. See you all soon. Kathy from the Podcast.
Brian and I can't wait to meet all of you! We are getting in on Friday and are going to try and make it to Figment! See you there!

Flight doesn't get in 'til 5 on Friday. Leave Sunday noon. Short weekend, but I'll be there for DAP and for podcast. YAY.

Of course they are now predicting a snowstorm for Thursday and Friday in my area and I'm flying out Friday morning. Trying not to stress too much - for me that's never easy. I'm not sure how well our airport is equipped to handle this. :rolleyes:

We're arriving on Thursday...can't wait !!!!

I leave Thursday morning and am so looking forward to a bit of a break! Please stop me and say hello! I can't wait to meet many of you and see those who I've known for some time now.

See you soon!!

Myself and my two daughters arrive Wednesday evening, looking forward to meeting new friends.

I can't wait to see everyone at DAP!!! Be sure you stop by and say hi to the team. We love talking with everyone.

I am sad when I read after an event that someone didn't come up and talk with us. They thought they would bother us. I love talking with everyone.

I love meeting new people at these events. See you all soon. Kathy from the Podcast.

Did not get a chance to meet you at the Delaware meet. I did meet John for the first time. I will be sure to make time to meet you and the rest of the podcast crew this weekend!

Becky

I get in super late on Thursday night. Gonna have to nap on Thursday before seeing Figment. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter