DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spongie~Love the picture in you're signature! You are gorgeous! ANd the dogs pretty cute too!

Aha "Take on me" is my all time favorite video!
Thanks for the Love,,,
Happy Birthday Danielle
19.gif

:lmao:

Just had to share a few photos of where I went today, any guesses?
2007TowerofLondon002.jpg

Look for the clue sitting on the canon and the guy with the funny hat! :rotfl2:
3e8cc6bc.jpg
cade638a.jpg

Just to say we had loads of exercise those cobbles really get your thighs. :laughing:
okay is the first the london Bridge, and then as Dh said the tower of london
Hey there everyone! how is everyone doing? pretty good for me today Dh went out today and was able to rent THE PRESTIGE so i am gonna go watch that now but wanted to say HI>>:grouphug:

Oh yea :rolleyes1 :dance3:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Danielle
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu....
Hope ya have a great day..:hug: :flower3: :cheer2:

No time to catch up. We had a spaghetti lunch thing at church and my small group is coming over in an hour so I have to cook. Just needed to say:

:bday: party: :dancer: :jumping1: :cake: :rockband:

DANIELLE

I got you a clown for your big party - he is nice not scary, promise!!!

And a trip to the beach - enjoy!!!

:clown: :beach:

and hey...
how does the new siggy look??? Is it w/in those pesky guidelines??? I get too confused, I want MM and Fairy on the same line... brg
Looks great, Sandy. And it's within the guidelines (<50 kb total and no more than 3 non-DIS images).

My Workout Songs

Bon Jovi - Lay your hand on me, Bad Medicine
Def Leopard - Pour some sugar on me,
AC/DC - Back in Black, shook me all nght long
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned
Heart - Barracuda, Straight on
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man, Legs(my fav)
Whitesnake - In the still of the night
Nickelback - Follow you home, Animal
Collective Soul - Heavy

I gotta have a really upbeat, drivin song to get me motivated and keep my spirits in the mood

You are so 80's!! I love it!!! :rotfl:

Apparantly I am a little slow...I just figured out that you can scroll down when you are typing a reply and see the last whole bunch that have been written....this little tidbit of info sure would have come in usefull when I have forgotten what in the heck I as talking about in the past! :rotfl2:

Well hello ladies and gents! I feel like all I ever do anymore is go to work and go to the gym! I miss you guys!!! I am like 15 pages behind on reading and I'm too tired to catch up...so I hope all is well!

Ya'll should all bevery proud of me...Dismom and I were on our way to Old Navy and her DD2 took a small bite out of a Reeces Cup and decided she didn't like it, so she handed it to me. So there I sat with a yummy Reeces in my hand just begging me to eat it...

And what did I do? Did I cave to the pressure?!?! NO I DIDN'T! :cool1:
I tossed that bad boy right out the window! I must admit though, I did lick the residual chocolate goo off my fingers...

You are so 80's!! I love it!!! :rotfl:

Dragon - :love: You are feelin the PEEPS!! WWPD??? and NOTHING tastes as good as THIN feels!!

"80's?????? THAT's 80's???? :rotfl2: not MY 80's surely!!! :rotfl2:

oh, I AM old!!! :rotfl2:

Watchin Oscars, dh brought me a glass of champagne with a strawberry -

"to your health" peeps!! :hippie:

Sumpin' must be wrong with me... I usually LOVE to watch the Oscars and Golden Globes... no desire for either this year. Not even any mild curiousity.:confused3 I'd better go take my temperature...

Anyone else sick of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith?
That girl was some kind of messed up and I feel bad for that baby of hers, but enough is enough!

And don't even get me started on Brittany Spears...they need to lock that girl away before she can do any damage to those 2 poor kids of hers!

Did you just see that cutie son of Will Smith's?!?! I love his dad and he is acting just like him!!! Too cute!

Anyone else sick of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith?
That girl was some kind of messed up and I feel bad for that baby of hers, but enough is enough!

And don't even get me started on Brittany Spears...they need to lock that girl away before she can do any damage to those 2 poor kids of hers!

I'm so sick of both of them. Those stories drive me crazy. I prefer to see real news when I'm watching the news! Did you happen to see the opening for Saturday Night Live last night. It was a spoof of CNN showing news about Iraq and then breaking away for Anna Nicole rumors!

Yes, saw him, but I can hear daddy Will sayin, "son, a gentleman waits for the lady before rushin on stage!!"

They were too cute!!

and the reality of Brittany and Anna Nicole, is too sad for words - the media needs to shut up and pick on people that can defend themselves!! I pray for that baby, obviously Howard is a weasel that kept anna in drugland so he could control the money - and the baby is the key to more money- I've heard the only one that hasnt accepted money for any appearances, or pictures is Larry Barket - he seems sincere, but with hollyweird, who knows? Too sad!!

HEy, any reality tv junkies out here?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Reality TV, survivor, AMAZING RACE... but the BEST part (for me) is the spoilers, since filming has wrapped for those 2 shows. . . I gotta know... so I have the scoop - yep, its been spoiled for me!! YIPPEE I know who goes!! before it airs!! I feel more comfortable knowing, so I dont get caught up in it!! lol

(I'm lovin my message board at www.tvclubhouse.com they have a section for reality tv, and within any and every show they respectfully hide spoilers, so those that dont want to know, dont... but if you ever miss ANY of your favorite tv shows, reality or otherwise, check the tvclubhouse, other addicted watchers are there to answer any and all questions.. with the most popular ones transcripted fully for us addicts!! )

GOOD MORNING, PEEPS!
First and definitely foremost, I would like to wish a glorious day to our friend dwheatl....

7.gif

DANIELLE!!!
Roger sent this and said he loves you too....
rogerdaltry.jpg

LOVE THE PICTURE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!!!!

Happy Birthday Danielle

Happy birthday Danielle!!

Happy Birthday Danielle

Happy Birthday Danielle!!!!

If you don't mind Danielle can you share with mw what one you bought?? I am considering a couple of suits for our trip!

Here's a link to the tankinis. http://www.swimoutlet.com/SearchRes...checkRealSearchInput=Y&Search.x=9&Search.y=8I bought the one on sale for $19.95 in navy blue. Here's the pic:
tankini.jpg

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Happy, happy birthday Danielle!!

Happy Birthday Danielle!!!

Happy Birthday, Danielle!!!

Happy Birthday Danielle

happybdaycake.gif

bdaypooh.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!!! Sounds like you had fun with the WHO!!!

Oh yea :rolleyes1 :dance3:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Danielle
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu....
Hope ya have a great day..:hug: :flower3: :cheer2:

Just needed to say:

:bday: party: :dancer: :jumping1: :cake: :rockband:

DANIELLE

I got you a clown for your big party - he is nice not scary, promise!!!

And a trip to the beach - enjoy!!!

:clown: :beach:
Happy Birthday dwheatl!!!!

2 things about ZZ Top... I'll never forget Julie Davis telling me what "Pearl Necklace" was REALLY about :scared1: and I went to a ZZ Top concert :cool2: ... let's just say the air was a bit thick with "smoke" around us (not from us):rolleyes1

OHHHH... okay... when I first read "chair danced" I was thinking something... I don't know... stripperish?

No, I saved the lap dancing for the hotel room, silly! And right there with you on the pearl necklace. Blehhh!

Thanks to all of my friends for your good wishes. I enjoyed being with my family today, even with teen and DH drama (Hey, I'm the b-day girl! I shouldn't have had to put up with that; stomp, stomp). I have to admit, I succombed a little to the french fries. I asked the waiter for a substitute, and what did he have to offer? For an extra $2, they would give me potato salad :confused3 . Like that would be healthier. So I took the fries and ate 10 of them. They were good fries, too. I love them at the beach for some reason. Anyway, I felt proud that I controlled how many I ate, and when they brought me b-day ice cream, I ate only half of the little sundae cup. I also worked out this morning before church, so I'm hoping my b-day angel and some warm lemon juice water wisk away the b-day calories.

Stacy, just keep the clown away from my daughter. When she was about 3, she waved to all the characters in the Electrical Parade, and made me wave too. When the Dumbo float came by with a clown on it, she yanked my arm down and growled, "DON'T WAVE TO THE CLOWN, MOMMY!":rotfl:

OMG I'm never around for the big pages you normally do it whilst I'm asleep so Whoooo Hooooty

Whoooo Hooooty, Jo.

I'm so sick of both of them. Those stories drive me crazy. I prefer to see real news when I'm watching the news! Did you happen to see the opening for Saturday Night Live last night. It was a spoof of CNN showing news about Iraq and then breaking away for Anna Nicole rumors!

Oh no, I missed it! Was it funny or just eye rolling?

Oh no, I missed it! Was it funny or just eye rolling?

It was funny! But I was tired so I went to bed right after that so don't know how the rest of the show was. I don't think it's been so good this season!

I only read this last page. Darn - I missed the 8,000th post!!!! I need like an alarm or something on my computer that goes off when something is about to happen!!!

Had church stuff all day. Half way through small group I felt another migraine coming on, but didn't want to get up in the middle of it to take medicine. So I waited too long. I watched the Oscars with one eye open while DH rubbed my head and neck (he is so sweet!) Anyway I have taken a muscle relaxer, immitrex and Loratab. The headache is better, but you would think I would be tired!

Ya'll should all bevery proud of me...Dismom and I were on our way to Old Navy and her DD2 took a small bite out of a Reeces Cup and decided she didn't like it, so she handed it to me. So there I sat with a yummy Reeces in my hand just begging me to eat it...

And what did I do? Did I cave to the pressure?!?! NO I DIDN'T! :cool1:
I tossed that bad boy right out the window! I must admit though, I did lick the residual chocolate goo off my fingers...

I so would have eaten it! I ate a brownie today and had a Snappy Turtle ice cream on Friday.:sad2:

Sumpin' must be wrong with me... I usually LOVE to watch the Oscars and Golden Globes... no desire for either this year. Not even any mild curiousity.:confused3 I'd better go take my temperature...

You didn't miss much! The Oscars have gotten so political. An Inconvenient Truth one best song!? Please..... Anyway, Ellen was great - I love her, she is soooo funny!

I had not seen any of the movies that were nominated for Best Movie. We have a "No rated R movies" policy for church staff and most of those were R. Although there are many PG13 movies that are just as bad and some R movies (like Patriot, Braveheart, Passion) that are not. But I do not like to watch a lot of profanity and sex. Sorry for the ramble, must be the drugs. I will try and catch up tomorrow. I have an assignment due in my class. Have I started.... of course not! This stats class is Greek to me!

GOOD MONDAY MORNING, PEEPS!!! :sunny:

WOW! I guess everyone was watching the Academy Awards last night so not much catching up to do here. I stayed up about 3 hours past my bedtime, though, so I will be dragging around today.

The Departed won best picture and Martin Scorsese finally won best director but I was asleep by then. Don't think I need to see that. Didn't like Goodfellas cause all the violence is just not for me.

It's a new week...........who's up for the 30 minute exercise challenge?? Please raise your hands!

HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter