DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy, just keep the clown away from my daughter. When she was about 3, she waved to all the characters in the Electrical Parade, and made me wave too. When the Dumbo float came by with a clown on it, she yanked my arm down and growled, "DON'T WAVE TO THE CLOWN, MOMMY!":rotfl:
Whoooo Hooooy, Jo.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Good Morning all---It was such a BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday--I hope that today is the same. Today is my 13th Anniversary---WAHOOO!!! I must be good all day since we are gon gout tonight. It was a rough weekend with all the food for the kids in my house. Our youth pastor better hurry up and come get all the extras--I want them gone. Hope that everyone has a good day.

Happy Monday everyone!

Back on the wagon again today and I am in for the exercise challenge. :yay: I even wrote it on my calendar as to which days/times I am going to do it this week. I am STILL sick, but maybe I can sweat the rest of this cold away. It is supposed to be nice here again today so that should help me stay motivated. For some reason when it is cold all I want to do is stay home and eat. When it is sunny and nice, I can manage to keep myself on track.

Count me in for the challenge. 30 min for 5 days right? Im also setting a water goal this week- not much of a water drinker- 20 oz max usually- so where do ya'll think I should start?

My opinion on Britney Spears- she will crash and burn. We will find her dead one day. I used to think "Fed-ex" was a bad parent but he looks like a saint next to B. I think Lindsey Lohan will also crash again and the Olsen girl (which one is it?) will never recover and may starve herself to death one day. All too sad.

Have a great week PEEPS!
Robin

Thanks to all of my friends for your good wishes. I enjoyed being with my family today, even with teen and DH drama (Hey, I'm the b-day girl! I shouldn't have had to put up with that; stomp, stomp). I have to admit, I succombed a little to the french fries. I asked the waiter for a substitute, and what did he have to offer? For an extra $2, they would give me potato salad :confused3 . Like that would be healthier. So I took the fries and ate 10 of them. They were good fries, too. I love them at the beach for some reason. Anyway, I felt proud that I controlled how many I ate, and when they brought me b-day ice cream, I ate only half of the little sundae cup. I also worked out this morning before church, so I'm hoping my b-day angel and some warm lemon juice water wisk away the b-day calories.
Glad you had a nice Birthday, you were so good with your meal I'm not sure I could have been that restrained!

Had church stuff all day. Half way through small group I felt another migraine coming on, but didn't want to get up in the middle of it to take medicine. So I waited too long. I watched the Oscars with one eye open while DH rubbed my head and neck (he is so sweet!) Anyway I have taken a muscle relaxer, immitrex and Loratab. The headache is better, but you would think I would be tired!
Stacey how much church stuff do you do? Remember sometimes you have to take care of yourself too. Is your hip any better?

:Good Morning all---It was such a BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday--I hope that today is the same. Today is my 13th Anniversary---WAHOOO!!!
Congratulations have a lovely evening.

Melinda - Come on you can do it only 3 more. :cool1:

Good Morning all---It was such a BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday--I hope that today is the same. Today is my 13th Anniversary---WAHOOO!!! I must be good all day since we are gon gout tonight. It was a rough weekend with all the food for the kids in my house. Our youth pastor better hurry up and come get all the extras--I want them gone. Hope that everyone has a good day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Where are you going to eat? You should go see Music and Lyrics - it was so funny and clean!

Stacey how much church stuff do you do? Remember sometimes you have to take care of yourself too. Is your hip any better?

I am on staff as the youth director. I work with all the children infant to high school. I mainly focus on Jr. high and high school. I also direct our child care center which has about 175 children. I am in graduate school right now working my masters in early childhood education so I can teach college classes part time. Life is pretty busy these days. But I love what I do. My hip has been better, the darn migraines are frustrating. I hat to be slowed down. Thanks for asking. I am always careful to try and prioritize family time.

I did some checking on Screenit.com The Departed says the f word 237 times!!! 237 times? That is unbelievable. I just don't think I could sit through all that even if it did win.

I have got to go work on my assignment for today. Have a great day.

Melinda - only 3 more to go!!!

I only read this last page. Darn - I missed the 8,000th post!!!! I need like an alarm or something on my computer that goes off when something is about to happen!!!

Had church stuff all day. Half way through small group I felt another migraine coming on, but didn't want to get up in the middle of it to take medicine. So I waited too long. I watched the Oscars with one eye open while DH rubbed my head and neck (he is so sweet!) Anyway I have taken a muscle relaxer, immitrex and Loratab. The headache is better, but you would think I would be tired!

I
I so would have eaten it! I ate a brownie today and had a Snappy Turtle ice cream on Friday.:sad2:

You didn't miss much! The Oscars have gotten so political. An Inconvenient Truth one best song!? Please..... Anyway, Ellen was great - I love her, she is soooo funny!

I had not seen any of the movies that were nominated for Best Movie. We have a "No rated R movies" policy for church staff and most of those were R. Although there are many PG13 movies that are just as bad and some R movies (like Patriot, Braveheart, Passion) that are not. But I do not like to watch a lot of profanity and sex. Sorry for the ramble, must be the drugs. I will try and catch up tomorrow. I have an assignment due in my class. Have I started.... of course not! This stats class is Greek to me!

haven't seen any of those movies either. If you want to see them come up to my house. No one here knows you, so we can sneek into the R rated movies without anyone knowing. What happens at PD112s stays at PD112s.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Glad your headache is gone!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!!:love: :love:

haven't seen any of those movies either. If you want to see them come up to my house. No one here knows you, so we can sneek into the R rated movies without anyone knowing. What happens at PD112s stays at PD112s.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Glad your headache is gone!

Thanks for the invite! Honestly, I don't feel like I am missing anything. I do want to see The Queen though. The rest just don't interest me that much.

Happy Anniversary

Pigget and Mr. Pigget

vaseofroses.gif

Rekindle the Magic...

sparklymickeyminnie.gif

Oh Minnie Moo,

Is my counter supposed to be going up now?? Or should I reset it to zero???

Linda waiting for profound 1,000 WOOHOOTY worthy!! *wink *wink!!

Doncha just luv flowers??? We went to Sam's Club, and DS wanted to get roses for his girlfriend, and his gf friend for after the final performance of the School's Musical... and dh says... "only if mom gets a bunch for her!!"

I just love looking at my 2 dozen $14 roses!!! :love:

Oh Minnie Moo,

Is my counter supposed to be going up now?? Or should I reset it to zero???

Linda waiting for profound 1,000 WOOHOOTY worthy!! *wink *wink!!

Doncha just luv flowers??? We went to Sam's Club, and DS wanted to get roses for his girlfriend, and his gf friend for after the final performance of the School's Musical... and dh says... "only if mom gets a bunch for her!!"

I just love looking at my 2 dozen $14 roses!!! :love:

Yes, Eeyore your counter should be going up! It means that she did it yesterday. I would do a ticker, but I think I would be busted by the siggy police. ;) :rotfl: I just added the black ribbon one for a WPASADI teammate that died of a heart attack this weekend. He was only 43. :eek: He kept us all entertained over on the CB. He will be missed dearly. :sad1: I didn't even "know" this person in RL, but he touched so many people with his humor.

Yes, Eeyore your counter should be going up! It means that she did it yesterday. I would do a ticker, but I think I would be busted by the siggy police. ;) :rotfl: I just added the black ribbon one for a WPASADI teammate that died of a heart attack this weekend. He was only 43. :eek: He kept us all entertained over on the CB. He will be missed dearly. :sad1: I didn't even "know" this person in RL, but he touched so many people with his humor.

I read some things about Mumblin, and how he would be missed, over the weekend. I had no idea what happened! How sad. His posts were always fun!:sad1: What a loss for all of us!

I read some things about Mumblin, and how he would be missed, over the weekend. I had no idea what happened! How sad. His posts were always fun!:sad1: What a loss for all of us!

It is really sad. You ought to go to pokemon_master's profile. He did a memorial to him on his profile page. It is very well done! He is only 17 years old, but he and MJ provided a lot of entertainment on the WPASADI board.

It is really sad. You ought to go to pokemon_master's profile. He did a memorial to him on his profile page. It is very well done! He is only 17 years old, but he and MJ provided a lot of entertainment on the WPASADI board.

I will check that. Thanks!

Everyone, I just registered DD(13) and I for a 2 mile fun run for our City's St Patrick's day celebration on MArch 11. (yup we're early birds here!) It's kind of like our unofficial beginning of SPring here (tho sometimes we are running in the snow!..It could be 20 degrees or it could be 60 degrees, you never know in NY) There is a long St. Patty's day parade which is kicked off with a 2 mile fun run. They get about 2500 to 3000 runners.

aldisney, because of your tribute, I went over to the CB and had to post - it is indeed sad... and I have to say I HATE boredsox poem/song... (must not eloborate... its always hard to know what to say when an unexpected death occurs, I just know from having friends die too early, or having miscarried, but I know they mean well... it just hit that nerve - maybe too close to home!!)

It does kinda remind me of Reba McIntyre's song "If I had only known" she made that after her crew died of a horrific plane crash (she was supposed to be on that flight, but something came up..)

:grouphug:

Happy Anniversary

Pigget and Mr. Pigget

vaseofroses.gif

Rekindle the Magic...

sparklymickeyminnie.gif

Congratulations have a lovely evening.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Where are you going to eat? You should go see Music and Lyrics - it was so funny and clean!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!!:love: :love:

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes. Eeyore45 thanks for the roses --DH usually sends me some to work, but as of now none have arrived. Tonight we are going to Olive Garden. We are celebrating in May when we take our trip alone. We have not done a trip by ourselves since '98 when we went to London and Paris. The kids were 3.5 and 6 mths and the time. So this will be a nice breather before #4 is born. In May we are going to Coral Reef and I have a diver set up to do the sign and then the special menu to keep. We are also eating at LeCelliar. Taking the Keys to the Kingdom To the Kingdom Tour as well.

Stacey I am there with you on the movie thing as well.

Just when I was getting back into jazzercise I have a sick kid home so I can't go.................I swear they are trying to keep me fat! ;) Hunter has a temp of 102 and can't stand up without his head hurting. So we may be taking a trip to the dr. if his fever doens't come down soon. Happy monday to me!! So I think I'll hang out here and pretend I'm at disneyworld.

Just when I was getting back into jazzercise I have a sick kid home so I can't go.................I swear they are trying to keep me fat! ;) Hunter has a temp of 102 and can't stand up without his head hurting. So we may be taking a trip to the dr. if his fever doens't come down soon. Happy monday to me!! So I think I'll hang out here and pretend I'm at disneyworld.

Poor guy-hope he feels better soon.

:cake: Happy Belated Birthday Danielle!!!:bday:

:flower3: Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Piggett!!!

Boy, looks like I missed alot yesterday! 8000 posts?!? COOL!!!:cool1:

Jo...I thought for sure that was "London Bridge" that we sing about falling down! :lmao: Guess Not!?! :confused3 Glad you had fun at the Tower of London!

Winkers...Sorry your little one is sick. Seems like they're out to sabotage us sometimes, doesn't it?!?

Need to do some work here, so I'll check back later! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter