• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might mean you can book next year's free dining now? I know I won't be able to go next year unless I go in Aug. I feel bad enough taking the 2 days off for this trip since I only get school holidays off.

Would it be for the exact same dates?? I need to stop getting my oldest out of school....

That's so sweet!:cutie:

Thanks she is sweet and sometimes scary smart.She is in the bed singing herself to sleep.Other kids are counting sheep...she is singing"We will,we will ROCK you...mud on your face,big disgrace,kickin' your can all over the place..."

[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Name: Amy
Birthday: 12/22
Personal: Married 12 1/2 yrs, 2 boys 9 & 10, 3 dogs
Total weight to lose from starting point: 33
Progress so far: 5.5
Method: eat less and move more, but on my way to strict calorie monitoring, cuz I need to see some results here!
Exercise: elliptical, TM, kickboxing, yoga, weight training, riding bike
Best tip:[/QUOTE] even when I dont feel like working out I make myself do 20 min, then I can stop, but usually I keep on going for 45-60 min

DSC01068.jpg

I don't know if I am doing this without hurting her self esteem so I don't know the answer(did that even make sense??)In the last year when she was teased we had told her that her weight was fine and that God makes people in different sizes.Well after her appt. with the DR. she later asked if he said her weight was still good.I had a talk with her and told her that the Dr. said we needed to be careful with her nutrition and we talked about what an unhealthy weight can do to your heart etc.She didn't seem upset at all and has been doing great with her choices this week.I would imagine that it is easier with an eight year old than an eleven year old though.She did ask this morning if she can weigh on Friday and be a PEEP.I told her she would only weigh at the Dr. office that this is NOT about what she weighs but about being healthy.

I understand about being the food police.Frankly it sucks!Between Dd8 and DS9(trying to limit sugar,red dye,and caffeine) I am always the bad guy.Mostly I don't have junk in the house and do my best when we are gone.

Dis you are doing a great job

Can no longer DIS at school... so, I'm a bit behind.

Jay is my fantasy boyfriend.mine too !:cool2: .. reality is something totally different. He's my friend and that's probably all it will ever amount to (except in my dreams :cloud9: ). I also think Jay got my hint about "not yet" (as in, I'm waiting for someone special) 'cuz he hasn't joked about it in a couple of days.

Thank you!

I know I gotta get some pix! My description does not do him justice!

I know... I never want to let a man (or anyone) "define" me again... change me from who I am to who they want me to be. Good for you chickie

Picture... I know, I need to work on it some more... "Now, Jay?" "How about now?" "Picture time yet?" Darn, wish someone would have a party... people tend to take pictures at parties, not when you're "hanging out".

How about start a scrapbook of sorts for you to keep to chart your progress thru this journey and include the faces (and bodies:rolleyes1 ) of those who are on this journey with you

Sorry, no current pic...
Name: Dene' Carter (Dene' is Renee, with a "D")
Birthday: 3/2/64
Personal: Widow for 15 years, DD19 is in college, starting to actually have a personal life now
Total weight to lose from starting point: uhhh, dunno 'cuz I haven' picked a goal weight yet... probably between 170-200 lbs total to lose (putting me between 130-160)
Progress so far: 77 lbs
Method: lots of exercise, lots of healthy food, lots of water, lots of support (both imaginary and new friends)
Exercise: everyday! yoga, step/cardio, elliptical, treadmill, free weights, machine weights, exercise ball, walking in the park, etc.
Best tip: Hard work breeds success... success breeds desire... desire breeds more hard work... an UPward spiral... (and... find a hunky trainer dude)

Yesterday, I FINALLY got Jay to go to Yoga with me (Christy was there, too). Somebody "passed gas" during class and Jay keeps laughing and talking about it! He's convinced it was Christy... I thought it was the instructor. They were both in the right area for where the "sound" came from.

We were at the gym doing an ab exercise called the Dead Bug and my friend pooted and said oops must be a stink bug....i couldn't quit laughing :lmao: I can no longer read DIS at school (it is now blocked)... and tomorrow I'll be packing and doing a double workout at the gym. (Packing to go to San Antonio with Christy... leaving right after school Friday. Double workout to make up for not being "allowed" to do nuttin' tonight... had sclerotherapy... 6 shots in my left leg, 25 in my right) ANYWAY, please count my 5 lbs in this Friday's total.

Taht suks!!
Love, ya'll... I'll try to get some pix (of my anyway) on my trip!

OK anyone else here see Marsha Brady??? Now is it me or is she really 150 lbs??? If she really is then I am in bigger trouble than I thunk!

i think she's heavier than 150. she's my height (5'3") and i weighed 158 when i started my diet and i honestly think she's bigger than i was. and i'm not just saying that to make myself look good - you guys are my peeps and you are some of the only people on the face of the earth that know how much i weigh and what size i wear! anyway, i don't want to be mean, but she looks bigger than 150.

here's a pic of me right before i started my diet and i weighed around 158 here. you be the judge! i'm the one on the far right. not a very good pic of me, but it shows my body.

Picture005-1.jpg

Sandy I am 5'4" I say I am 5'5" so the number spreads better over the inch you know and BTW my siter is 5'11' nmot fair!!!! I would ahve to take up after the short side of the famiyl

i'm 5'3", my sister is 5'10" and my brother is 6'5". talk about getting the short end of the stick.......literally!

Dawn, you have such cute clothes!

My totals for today (you can tell I eat a lot of the same things during the week when I am working).

Breakfast:Sugar Free Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal 2pks (4pts)
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Twice the Veggies Ginger Chicken Stir Fry (5) 100cal Cupcakes (1)
Dinner: 1 dinner roll (I am counting as 3 because I'm not sure. I didn't have butter on it), Grilled Chicken Salad with grilled veggies(10)
Over 60 oz. of water.

Total Points:23

Welp! Happy Weigh Day Eve, peeps!!!

I'm READY!!!! :rolleyes1

I went to Wal-marshay tonight and we stocked up on tons of healthy food and snacks. I based my grocery list on all the tips read on Hungry-Chick (Thanks Melinda!)

Bring it ON 20# challenge!!!!!!! :snooty:

I am a diet food taste tester.

First is the Diet COKE Plus (yes, I did.) ((shhhhhh!!!!))

It's enhanced with vitamins and minerals and is in a pretty bottle.

It's ok (for Coke) and has a vitaminy or weird after-taste. Hmmm. But it IS pretty. It's better on ice.

Welp! Happy Weigh Day Eve, peeps!!!

I'm READY!!!! :rolleyes1

I went to Wal-marshay tonight and we stocked up on tons of healthy food and snacks. I based my grocery list on all the tips read on Hungry-Chick (Thanks Melinda!)

Bring it ON 20# challenge!!!!!!! :snooty:

I need your motivation UM! I did a whole 15 crunches tonight until I realized I couldn't do them and watch The Office. So instead of pausing the show I got back in bed. :scared1: I do walk ED though so that's something. dang these cottage cheese thighs!!!

Totals for today...

B: Fiber One w/ 1 Tbsp flax seed & 1/2 cup 1% milk (200) yogurt smoothie (60)
S: 2 Tbsp honey dipped almonds (80)
L: 2 honey mustard grilled chicken snack wraps from Mickey D's (520 - didn't have time to have the southwest salad. had to eat on the go :sad2: )
S: 1 Tbsp peanut butter & SBD oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (190)
D: turkey/sauerkraut wrap (300)
S: whole wheat frozan waffle w/reduced fat peanut better & honey (220)

TOTAL: 1570 calories & about 100 oz. water

I did 46 minutes on the bike tonight, and I will do at least 15 minutes on the balance ball before bed. :thumbsup2

Good luck to everyone on weigh in morning! :goodvibes

I had roughly 2250 cal yesterday:scared1: and about 1600 today:thumbsup2

hoping for a decent weighin - Good Luck Peeps wishing skinnie minnie dreams!

Okay, what is colon blow?

Total for today:
Bfast: Starbucks venti coffee w/ skim milk and sweetnlow (yay gift card!) (10?)
Lunch: Salad (70), Banquet sliced beef meal (230), yogurt (60), total 360
Snack: Ferrer Rocher (70) and 4 peanuts (20)
Dinner: Smoked salmon (120) on a bagel (150) with ff cream cheese (25) and red onions (5), and a bag of ff popcorn (200). Total 500.
Snack: WW giant ice cream cone (140).
Water: 80 oz or so
Exercise: None.
Total cals for the day: 1100. Hmm, maybe I need more. But I am not hungry? I definitely need to start eating more bfast.

150 is definitely different on different people. I am 5'8 and big framed, so 150 is very thin on me. This is 150 (bad/old pic but shows body):
tarragonasmall.jpg

This is 160 (initial goal):
kat35.jpg

My browser shut down earlier so I lost most of my quotes and didn't want to go all the way back!

I enjoyed seeing all of today's pics and bios. Mlil - Pretty 80s gown :bride: I forgot to mention yesterday how great your photo quilts are. Anyone who didn't check them out, they are a fantastic gift idea. I'm definitely keeping it in mind.

Sandy, did you see how similar Grammy's wedding gown was to ours over on the OM thread?

AnnNan - I'm curious to know where your pic was taken. What a beautiful background!

Too funny Melinda, DH was over my shoulder when I was looking at the pics and he asked hey did that girl plan to have Goofy and Mickey with her girls like her wedding photo??/ I said wow you are getting so wierd noticing things and on the DIS site no less!!! DH has no found a new repsect for this site as it is the great source of help in my battle against the bugle and learning the importance of ADRS!!!

DH loves the ADRS!!!! lol
I thought the same thing!!!

13,000TH POST WOOO HOOOOOTY, FIDGE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter