• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm begining to think that all the extra fiber I eat is starting to hurt me socially! No one is ever around when I'm here! Utahhygenemama, could you send me some of your Jean Nate'? I swear I can clear out a thread faster than anyone else.

[/COLOR][/I][/B]

DSC01068.jpg

Harley, How did you get that picture of Me?????:rotfl: :rotfl:

AnnNan - I'm curious to know where your pic was taken. What a beautiful background!

I was fortunate enough to get to go to Rome and Monaco and the French Riviera in March. That picture is along the coast highway near Monaco. I have two pics of me (out of like 900) from the trip (and this is the only one I like). The twenty pounds I've lost is far from being enough, BUT it has made a difference in my face and I'm liking pictures better.

I've enjoyed getting to see everyone else's pictures so I knew I had to share too, but I had to figure out how to do it! Always something new to learn....

Dene', have fun on your trip!

I was fortunate enough to get to go to Rome and Monaco and the French Riviera in March. That picture is along the coast highway near Monaco. I have two pics of me (out of like 900) from the trip (and this is the only one I like). The twenty pounds I've lost is far from being enough, BUT it has made a difference in my face and I'm liking pictures better.

!

That is so cool that you go to go there! I want to see more pictures! popcorn::

Anyone know if sore muscles weigh more than regular ones? I am SO SORE from yesterdays pilates class. It is embarassing actually.

Drink lots of water, because I'm pretty sure sore muscles retain water.

Thanks she is sweet and sometimes scary smart.She is in the bed singing herself to sleep.Other kids are counting sheep...she is singing"We will,we will ROCK you...mud on your face,big disgrace,kickin' your can all over the place..."

Good taste! Rock on, sweetie baby.

I am so beat we had Open House in kindergarten tonight. One mom made a snarky comment, but guess what? It's April 26, and it's the first time I've seen this woman. Can you imagine not meeting your child's kinder teacher until April 26? So :snooty: hmph to her.

Harley- I dreamed I bought a Harley last night. You must be having an effect on me.

I'm afraid to weigh in tomorrow. I've been super diligent in counting calories this week. Around 1550 everyday, three of those days I burned between 300-500 calories with working out, but i got on the scales this morning and was up 2 lbs. Help me here. 140 lbs x 12 calories =1680 right? So within 150 calories should mean a little weight loss, right? WTH?

Love that the questionnaires and pics keep coming in. You ladies (and one South Park guy) are fabulous.

I have just a min to check in. I'm the same this week....... I'm less than 1/2lb from my goal of 5# this month. I guess I'd better make the next 4 days count.

Have a skinnie day!!!!!

HAPPY WEIGH-IN DAY! :sunny:

Good luck everybody! Don't eat breakfast yet! Go big potty, clip your toenails, trim your bangs, pluck your eyebrows and when your finished......weigh yourself DRY & NEKKID for best results. Post your loss/gain/same at the TOP OF YOUR POST IN BIG RED LETTERS.

HARLEY!!! Loved your pictures! The family photo is beautiful!!! Your husband looks so tough but I bet he's a real softie. ;)
he asked hey did that girl plan to have Goofy and Mickey with her girls like her wedding photo??/
I thought the same thing!!!
Good eye, girls! We assaulted and posed with every character in the park on that 2000 trip so I just picked out the goofy and minnie pics to scan for my trip report because they "went with" the wedding pic.
I'm begining to think that all the extra fiber I eat is starting to hurt me socially!
This is for you, Winkers!
jeannate.jpg

I was fortunate enough to get to go to Rome and Monaco and the French Riviera in March.
Nancy...My DD17 is going to Europe in June. Tour begins with 2 days in Paris, then Madrid, Barcelona, Avignon, Riviera, Florence, Nice, Rome. Oh....I was 26 and DH was 27 when we married. I wish I still looked that young!
Guess what my boys just discovered???? 7 kittens in our back yard!!!!!:scared1: :scared1:
I'd take them if I could. I found our cat at Target. She was in the parking lot all alone, weighed less than a pound and was anemic from all the fleas. She's now sweet, healthy and 5 years old. I fear I am destined to be a cat lady like my mom. :sad2:
(can you tell I cant get through a day without my chocolate fix???)
Jen....I keep real chocolate here....Dove Dark. Only 42 calories each and like buttah. Try them!
What does this mean??? :confused3
It means if you go ahead and book another trip for next year while your on your September trip this year, they'll give you free dining. Free dining is not guaranteed for the general public next year. Also the dates might be more open so possibly you could book August!
1..........................................................bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO-HOOTY, FIDGE!!!
i'm 5'3", my sister is 5'10" and my brother is 6'5". talk about getting the short end of the stick.......literally!
Punkin, I'm 5'5" but my mom is 5'8", dad is 6' and my brother is 6'3"!! I feel your pain!
tips read on Hungry-Chick (Thanks Melinda!)
Subscribe to the email at Hungry-Girl. They have lots of great recipes and shopping tips. I love their product testing.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE! TGIF! :flower3:

Stayed the same

I'll take it (while kicking myself) since I went out to eat twice, even though I ate as responsibly as I could! I actually thought I lost a pd. until I went to update my ticker and saw that last week's weight was the same as today. *#$@*@#!!!!!!! I wonder how much 10in. of hair weighs?? Not much I bet...it sure woud be nice if it made a difference when I chop it tomorrow~~

Have a great Friday..the weeks are flying by!!! :flower3: to everyone on weigh-in day!!!

I lost my minimum 1 pound!!!

oK. I've lost 8 of the 15 regained. :banana: Remember the fated yet FUN regain of 15 pounds from Disneyland where I went hog wild (pun intended)? It's more than halfway re-lost! Yippee! I'm just worried to death about going again in less than 2 wks. I specifically remember giving myself permission to eat what I wanted. Oh YA! As Dr. Phil would say, "How'd that work for ya?"

THIS time I do NOT grant permission at ALL to eat what I want.

No corn dogs (the best meal there! next to Blue Bayou). No Tigger Tails, no funnel cakes, no caramel apples, NO DOLE WHIPS. NOTHING like that! :sad1:

I yam on a quest to not gain weight at Disneyland!!!!

For all you number people out there--I was sent this in a e-mail yesterday and I thought it was neat.

I would just like to inform everyone that at three minutes, four
> seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date
will
> be: 02:03:04 05/06/07.
>
> This won't happen again until 3007, a thousand years from now!

I wish I had time to sit and think about these things because I really like numbers, but I would have never thought of this one.

I have not had time to read all post since yesterday afternoon--maybe I will get to catch up later.

Hope that everyone has a BLESSED DAY!!!!

-1 from first post on tuesday for a total of -11 in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!

I've loved reading all of the bios and seeing your be-u-ti-ful pics! What a great intro to the board. I will eventually have a pic to post, but I'm not much of a picture taker/saver, so don't have any right now.

Yay!!!! tHAT'S GREAT mJ mOUSE!!!!!!!

OOOPS Caps Locked.... (doh!)

For all you number people out there--I was sent this in a e-mail yesterday and I thought it was neat.

I would just like to inform everyone that at three minutes, four
> seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date
will
> be: 02:03:04 05/06/07.
>

From a fellow "number person": I love stuff like that! I'm a big math dork and nothing makes me happier than a good number puzzle or cool fact. Too bad I will never be awake to see it!

What does this mean??? :confused3

Sorry for not being here for you! DD was very high persickety last night. Anyways, last year in Nov or Dec they gave people a discount for booking a fall 07 trip- they had to book for late Aug or most of Sept. They had to book it while at DW, and had to pay the deposit before they checked out. They didnt call it free diding, but the discount is exaclty what free dining saves you and they had to include dining to their res. I believe. There is 'talk' that they may offer thisi offer to us lucky peopel there during FD this year instead of when they offered it last year, and possibly not offer it to the general public next year. (although that was speculated for this year and we all know how that turned out)

So, on to more exciting news, for me anyways....I lost 2 pounds!!!! I am very close to some new bling!! I seriously cant say enough how this thread has motivated me. I would have quit long ago if it wasnt for you guys :goodvibes

DSalmost18 is getting his other 2 wizzum teeth pulled today (full boney impaction). Poor Baby!!!!

He's so skeered! Last time (at the beginning of April) he didn't know what to expect. Yikes!

I feel so badly for him!

Keep my man/boy in your prayers today, pretty please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter