Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies, I just saw a mention of this thread on the Disboutiquer thread. How did I miss this? :confused3

*** UPDATED - 7/8 ***

Anyway, I have these in my stash and I'd be more than willing to let them go to a home where they'll actually be used. All have been washed and dried before being moved to my stash storage.

Update: I've added a note for each fabric to show it is either taken (GONE) or I've received an initial request for it On hold.

Mickey Swirl - 1 yd 32" GONE
Minnie Coral - 2 yd & 30" (this fabric is like seersucker and a cotton/poly blend) On hold
Coordinate stripe - 2 yd plus 2 large remnants still attached (this fabric is a 'bottomweight')1 yd on hold
Tink floral - 1+ yd (this fabric is a 'bottomweight')GONE
Princess - 1 yd 6"On hold
Sesame red - 1 2/3 ydGONE
Sesame blue - 2+ yd
Nemo sharks - a bit less than 3 yds plus a large attached remnantGONE

th_mickey_swirl.jpg
th_minnie_coral.jpg
th_minnie_stripe.jpg

th_nemo1.jpg
th_sesame1.jpg
th_sesame2.jpg

th_princess_pastel.jpg
th_tink_floral.jpg

I also have the print with a red background and black Mickey head silhouettes. I used it in this set:

Red & black Mickey head - 2 yd 34"On hold
mickey_head.jpg

Lastly, I have this 'vintage' Smurf sheet. It is a little faded but still in very decent condition. It is over 60" wide and the uncut part is about 1 yd 14" with a large 'remnant' still attached. (FYI - I used it for the back panel of a Vida dress and the scale of the print was perfect.)

smurf1.jpg

smurfette3.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these or have questions. I'm not looking for anything specific but we can discuss options.

Thanks!

Hey ladies, I just saw a mention of this thread on the Disboutiquer thread. How did I miss this? :confused3

Anyway, I have these in my stash and I'd be more than willing to let them go to a home where they'll actually be used. I didn't measure these but I have at least a yard of each but multiple yards for several. The one with the least is the princess print, which I think I got a little over a yard and didn't use any. All have been washed and dried before being moved to my stash storage.

th_mickey_swirl.jpg
th_minnie_coral.jpg
th_minnie_stripe.jpg

th_nemo1.jpg
th_sesame1.jpg
th_sesame2.jpg

th_princess_pastel.jpg
th_tink_floral.jpg

I also have the print with a red background and black Mickey head silhouettes. I just haven't got a photo right now.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these or have questions. I'm not looking for anything specific but we can discuss options.

Thanks!
omgosh! I want the Mickey swirl and the one next to it if possible. I have been searching for Mickey swirl since I found this thread.
I'll take some pictures of stuff I have but would be willing to pay you too if I have nothing you are interested in.

omgosh! I want the Mickey swirl and the one next to it if possible. I have been searching for Mickey swirl since I found this thread.
I'll take some pictures of stuff I have but would be willing to pay you too if I have nothing you are interested in.
Same here!!

I am looking for Robert Kaufman fabric - brown with aqua dots - same fabric that I used in this outfit -
DSC_5070.jpg

I am looking for Robert Kaufman fabric - brown with aqua dots - same fabric that I used in this outfit -
DSC_5070.jpg

Where did you get it?? There is a similar fabric (same colors) at my Walmart. I don't know if it i exactly the same, but let me know if you need me to pick some up for you (I could possibly go in and get a picture if you need).

Where did you get it?? There is a similar fabric (same colors) at my Walmart. I don't know if it i exactly the same, but let me know if you need me to pick some up for you (I could possibly go in and get a picture if you need).

Thanks so much for the offer!!! I do specifically need the Robert Kaufman though....

*** UPDATED ***

Anyway, I have these in my stash and I'd be more than willing to let them go to a home where they'll actually be used. All have been washed and dried before being moved to my stash storage.

Nemo sharks - a bit less than 3 yds plus a large attached remnant

th_nemo1.jpg
I sent you a PM about Nemo.

*** UPDATED ***

Mickey Swirl - 1 yd 32"
Minnie Coral - 2 yd & 30" (this fabric is like seersucker and a cotton/poly blend)
Coordinate stripe - 2 yd plus 2 large remnants still attached (this fabric is a 'bottomweight')
Tink floral - 1+ yd (this fabric is a 'bottomweight')
Princess - 1 yd 6"
Sesame red - 1 2/3 yd
Sesame blue - 2+ yd

th_mickey_swirl.jpg
th_minnie_coral.jpg
th_minnie_stripe.jpg

th_nemo1.jpg
th_sesame1.jpg
th_sesame2.jpg

th_princess_pastel.jpg
th_tink_floral.jpg

I also have the print with a red background and black Mickey head silhouettes. I used it in this set:

Red & black Mickey head - 2 yd 34"
mickey_head.jpg

Lastly, I have this 'vintage' Smurf sheet. It is a little faded but still in very decent condition. It is over 60" wide and the uncut part is about 1 yd 14" with a large 'remnant' still attached. (FYI - I used it for the back panel of a Vida dress and the scale of the print was perfect.)

smurf1.jpg

smurfette3.jpg

Thanks!

I would like 1 yard of the cordinate stripe, the tink bottomweight and the princess....I will post pictures tonight also.

Are you looking for Disney of just anything?

See post #711 on page 48. That is what I have to trade but I have a big stash if there is something you are looking for in-particular. I am interested in the Mickey head, and the tink and princess if they are not traded already. Thank you!

*** UPDATED ***

Mickey Swirl - 1 yd 32"
Minnie Coral - 2 yd & 30" (this fabric is like seersucker and a cotton/poly blend)
Coordinate stripe - 2 yd plus 2 large remnants still attached (this fabric is a 'bottomweight')
Tink floral - 1+ yd (this fabric is a 'bottomweight')
Princess - 1 yd 6"
Sesame red - 1 2/3 yd
Sesame blue - 2+ yd

th_mickey_swirl.jpg
th_minnie_coral.jpg
th_minnie_stripe.jpg

th_nemo1.jpg
th_sesame1.jpg
th_sesame2.jpg

th_princess_pastel.jpg
th_tink_floral.jpg

Red & black Mickey head - 2 yd 34"
mickey_head.jpg

smurf1.jpg

smurfette3.jpg

Thanks!

Hey ladies, I'm waiting to hear back from 2 people before I update the list. Right now, I think the Mickey Swirl, Coral Minnie, red Sesame, Tink Floral and the Nemo print are spoken for. However, I will post once that's 'official'. :goodvibes

BTW - I'm keeping track of who PM'ed requesting each fabric and the order requested. That way if one person decides to pass on a print, I can notify the next person who asked.

mom2prettyprincess

I have been trying to PM you. I mailed out your pink polka dots priority mail on June 25. Did you receive it? I haven't received the pirate print yet and I'm hoping everything is okay with you.

oh, and Lisa, I would LOVE some of the red with black Mickey heads if you have any left. Well, I'd love any of the Disney prints, but it looks like I got here a little late! :lmao:

Hey ladies, I'm waiting to hear back from 2 people before I update the list. Right now, I think the Mickey Swirl, Coral Minnie, red Sesame, Tink Floral and the Nemo print are spoken for. However, I will post once that's 'official'. :goodvibes

BTW - I'm keeping track of who PM'ed requesting each fabric and the order requested. That way if one person decides to pass on a print, I can notify the next person who asked.
so only the pm's, not those of us that were dumb and only posted to you here :headache:

so only the pm's, not those of us that were dumb and only posted to you here :headache:

I'm trying to keep track of those as best I can. However, I did get a PM from someone before you posted. :hug: I'm still trying to figure out the best way to track these things. If it goes well, I'll try more... although I've shown most of my character prints. I think the only others I have are Tom & Jerry and Jetsons prints... but I'm not sure I'm ready to admit defeat in finding a use for those. :rotfl:

I am looking for some of this pinstripe fabric. I need about 2-3 yards but will take any that I can get. I ahve some Disney stuff to trade or we could work something out.

pinstripeboy1.jpg

mom2prettyprincess

I have been trying to PM you. I mailed out your pink polka dots priority mail on June 25. Did you receive it? I haven't received the pirate print yet and I'm hoping everything is okay with you.

I did send it out, and I hope you can use the cordinating print I sent along that goes along with the print we swapped for. I only have a princess in my house no pirate and figured you could probably use it before I would find a use for it.

I did send it out, and I hope you can use the cordinating print I sent along that goes along with the print we swapped for. I only have a princess in my house no pirate and figured you could probably use it before I would find a use for it.
I have pm'd you twice, and haven't heard back from you. Did you get the pm's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter