Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love 2 yards of the princess flannel!!

I just looked through my stash and I do have a yard of the blue princess to trade!! What else might you be tempted with????

oOoOoOo blue princess toile. . . . you wouldn't happen to want toy story fabric would you??

lets see - I have some of this left (would have to measure)

100_0941.jpg

QUOTE]

The blue background pooh would be perfect for something I have in mind. - How much do you have and what can I trade you for?
Carol

I'd love 2 yards of the princess flannel!!

I just looked through my stash and I do have a yard of the blue princess to trade!! What else might you be tempted with????

I will definitely take the blue princess....and like I said before it doesn't have to be Disney..I know it would be hard to find but I have some of the mickey & minnie disco dot and would like a yard of the cordinate...but that is a long shot.

It came out to $2.94 a yard with taxes and fees and such ;)

You know what is funny. I didn't even keep a yard for myself, I may have to buy 1 from you!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi All,
I am in DESPERATE need of Monsters
Inc fabric. Anybody know where I can find some??? I have looked everywhere and NO LUCK!:confused3
Thanks,
Christi

lets see - I have some of this left (would have to measure)

100_0941.jpg

QUOTE]

The blue background pooh would be perfect for something I have in mind. - How much do you have and what can I trade you for?
Carol

I have a piece that is 36x 34 - its a bit of a heavier material and is a bright color kinda tealish blue...

I will definitely take the blue princess....and like I said before it doesn't have to be Disney..I know it would be hard to find but I have some of the mickey & minnie disco dot and would like a yard of the cordinate...but that is a long shot.

Got ya for the blue princess - I may have 1/4 yard of the coordiating stripe that I could part with - not positive though - is this it? It might not be enough anyways...
102_1115.jpg

102_1116.jpg

I would love some of the cuties! I haven't ever seen that before!! What are you looking for??

Totally misread that, lol!! What are you looking for, I really like the cuties on the block fabric.
As far as cuties go - I have 1/2 yard of the one with the light blue polkadots in the background and for the block one a yard minus a square that is about 14x11 inches(about 6x5 little squares)....i believe the cuties is OOP - I got it at a Joann's in Bigfork, MT 2 years ago - lol!!!

Im looking for anything cool disney - maybe some minnie - or that cute scuba mickey print someone posted in an ADORABLE simply sweet dress....or anything cute!!!!! Any thoughts?

I have a piece that is 36x 34 - its a bit of a heavier material and is a bright color kinda tealish blue...

Got ya for the blue princess - I may have 1/4 yard of the coordiating stripe that I could part with - not positive though - is this it? It might not be enough anyways...
102_1115.jpg

102_1116.jpg

As far as cuties go - I have 1/2 yard of the one with the light blue polkadots in the background and for the block one a yard minus a square that is about 14x11 inches(about 6x5 little squares)....i believe the cuties is OOP - I got it at a Joann's in Bigfork, MT 2 years ago - lol!!!

Im looking for anything cool disney - maybe some minnie - or that cute scuba mickey print someone posted in an ADORABLE simply sweet dress....or anything cute!!!!! Any thoughts?

I love the tink fabric..... that was me that did the scuba mickey and minnie. I will measure tomorrow and see how much I have left. I had 2 yards, and I know it takes less then a yard to make my DD a simply sweet, but I can't remember how bad I butchered it to get the sections I wanted.

Hi All,
I am in DESPERATE need of Monsters
Inc fabric. Anybody know where I can find some??? I have looked everywhere and NO LUCK!:confused3
Thanks,
Christi

I got mine at walmart last August. I will have to check the yardage, but I might be able to part with some of it. I also have some shrek fabric if anyone is ISO that.

ETA: I checked and I have 1.5 metres of the Monster INC fabric and I paid 10.44 CAD, and 1.5 metres of the SHrek fabric and paid 14.95CAD

Its the fabric in this picture
SSL23879.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/wendya2J/102_1115.jpg[/IMG]
102_1116.jpg
That is the cordinate that I WANTED...but now that I see it again I alsost think I want to go with a solid with the dot....my intentions are a round neck top it and I am thinking solid with the colored mickey head buttons. And the funny thing is I don't know that I want to cut into the mickey minnie dot anyway...It is by far my favorite disney fabric ever!

That is the cordinate that I WANTED...but now that I see it again I alsost think I want to go with a solid with the dot....my intentions are a round neck top it and I am thinking solid with the colored mickey head buttons. And the funny thing is I don't know that I want to cut into the mickey minnie dot anyway...It is by far my favorite disney fabric ever!

Hey Nikki.....have you checked your PM box?? LOL :goodvibes

Does anyone have any Dinosaur fabric they would like to trade? DD wants a dinosaur dress and my walmarts are sold out.

I have some scraps of Michael Miller....
miller4847cloudprancer.jpg

just blocks, 3-4- about 8" square

PM me if interested...

I got mine at walmart last August. I will have to check the yardage, but I might be able to part with some of it. I also have some shrek fabric if anyone is ISO that.

ETA: I checked and I have 1.5 metres of the Monster INC fabric and I paid 10.44 CAD, and 1.5 metres of the SHrek fabric and paid 14.95CAD

Its the fabric in this picture
SSL23879.jpg

OMG! I totally missed this post. I will happily take as much of the Monsters Inc fabric as you are willing to part with! And I can pay anyway that is easiest (do you have paypal??) Can you PM me and we can work out the details? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
Christi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter