Disboutiquers Part 23 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally getting around to sharing some pics from our trip last month. I still need to upload some to photobucket.
77.jpg

52.jpg

21.jpg

I've been busy working on the autograph quilts, more to come!

Ok had to go feed dinner but here are the littles outfits I made. I am going to either add snaps or velcro and fake buttons to the bowling shirts. I don't do button holes and won't even try lol. I am not sure what I am doing with EEs outfit. I am either going to do a pair of ruffled jeans under it or leggings. I have no idea what we are wearing them for ... I think maybe Valentines?
shirtsdone.jpg

This is so pretty.

Just too cute. I love the panel dresses.

This is just so CUTE!!! For the girl who loves them ALL!!!! lol Beautiful!!

The cuteness you guys are going to talk me into getting an embroidery machine before it is all said and done!

That is soooooo pretty!!!!
[/COLOR]

Love, love, love this.

Thanks all! I made a dress similar to this before I got my embroidery machine and did all these same appliques by hand. It was MUCH easier on the machine.

Ok had to go feed dinner but here are the littles outfits I made. I am going to either add snaps or velcro and fake buttons to the bowling shirts. I don't do button holes and won't even try lol. I am not sure what I am doing with EEs outfit. I am either going to do a pair of ruffled jeans under it or leggings. I have no idea what we are wearing them for ... I think maybe Valentines?
shirtsdone.jpg

Adorable!!!:wizard:

:santa:*Need your ideas please! Christmas Gift Related*:santa:

I have 53 staff members and want to give them something for Christmas. I have done baked goods, ornaments, mugs, personalized wooden things and other stuff in the past - usually things I make. I was thinking of doing something on the emb machine this year.

Anybody know what I could make (I could start now...) that would be around $1 or 1.50 per person to make in supplies?

Any ideas are greatly welcome as I have to stick to my budget and this one always kills me... I miss the days of 15 staffers - I did neat emb lap blankets and wooden snowmen - I can't do that for over 50 I would die....:laughing:

Thanks for your help,:love:

I'm finally getting around to sharing some pics from our trip last month. I still need to upload some to photobucket.
th_21.jpg

What a cute picture - beautiful girls and outfits!

Very cute! I would do snaps - anytime I try to do velcro on an item it turns out wrong or not lining up correctly.
Cutie patooties you have there!

**And... I got the th_ thing right.. woo hoo!**:woohoo:

th_77.jpg

th_52.jpg

th_21.jpg

These are great pictures. I love the one of the girls with Aurora. What cute dresses.

th_shirtsdone.jpg
Love the matching outfits!

mommyof2princesses - congrats on the house. Hope everything goes well.

Wendy - hope you have a great time in Diseyland. As for the applique with the frayed edges - maybe if you did the tack down stitches twice it would hold a little better. Hope it turns out well.

I have 53 staff members and want to give them something for Christmas. I have done baked goods, ornaments, mugs, personalized wooden things and other stuff in the past - usually things I make. I was thinking of doing something on the emb machine this year.

Anybody know what I could make (I could start now...) that would be around $1 or 1.50 per person to make in supplies?

Any ideas are greatly welcome as I have to stick to my budget and this one always kills me... I miss the days of 15 staffers - I did neat emb lap blankets and wooden snowmen - I can't do that for over 50 I would die....:laughing:

How about little change purses. I think there is a "free" pattern that comes with the avilo bag. I would have to check and make sure that is the one for sure. You could of course probably find a free tutorial somewhere or come up with your own.

I was at a craft fair this weekend and saw a Minnie themed tulle skirt. It was one of those skirts with the tulle strips tied to the waist band and it had white felt circles glued to the skirt. Thought you guys might get some inspiration from this.

Made it. Good thing I checked tonight, had I waited til tomorrow I may have gotten lost.

How about Coffee Cozies with their initial embroidered on them?

th_shirtsdone.jpg

I posted on Facebook too, but they look great. Told you the bowling shirt pattern wasn't too hard.

th_77.jpg

th_52.jpg

th_21.jpg

Glad you had a good trip. Great pics.

77.jpg

52.jpg

21.jpg

So cute, love the princess outfits!

shirtsdone.jpg

Adorable, and the clothes look great too!

:yay:

I still need to post pics of my trip from September. I am just too lazy to put them in photobucket by the time I sit down at night.

Got my shirts finished for Alexander's big give - His is a Birthday shirt because it will be his birthday when he is there!!!!!

100_2178.jpg

And this is a shirt I made for Bill for our trip - I want to make one for me too, but dont have a fabric I LOVE to put in it!!! lol - I'll find something!! I wanted to do the frayed edges thing, but was askeered to!!!:rotfl:

100_2179.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter