Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I emailed Disney to ask for clarification on needing the first name. The problem I have is that nowhere on the letter or card does it state that the person's first name be given. It seems it is something they made up so that people couldn't use the discount once they got to the window.

This is their response:

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

We got in touch with Guest Relations and were told that for verification purposes it is necessary for them to know the complete name of the person that gave them the card.
Since the card is supposed to be given to friends and family, that should not present a challenge to the person who receives the pass along card.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

Maria Rine
WDW Online Communications

BTW, I do still have discount cards available. Email me at sloanpb@bellsouth.net or pm me.

I am planning on going to Disney in July and wondering if anyone has two of the discount passes for me. I need one for me and my girlfriend. If anyone has one, could you please send me an message

I am planning on going to Disney in July and wondering if anyone has two of the discount passes for me. I need one for me and my girlfriend. If anyone has one, could you please send me an message

Sent you a PM if you're still interested. We are also going in July so could give them to you in person at guest relations in case you have any difficulties.

jjtnana@aol.com

I still have some 10% off Annual Passes coupons left.

They must be used by July 31 -

Send me a pm if interested.

I have 2 Passholder Pass-Along Savings Cards available. Just PM or email me (cynthiabear@ptd.net) and I'll get it out to you ASAP! I love sharing the discounts!!!

Cyndi

I emailed Disney to ask for clarification on needing the first name. The problem I have is that nowhere on the letter or card does it state that the person's first name be given. It seems it is something they made up so that people couldn't use the discount once they got to the window.

This is their response:

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

We got in touch with Guest Relations and were told that for verification purposes it is necessary for them to know the complete name of the person that gave them the card.
Since the card is supposed to be given to friends and family, that should not present a challenge to the person who receives the pass along card.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

Maria Rine
WDW Online Communications

BTW, I do still have discount cards available. Email me at sloanpb@bellsouth.net or pm me.

We had no problem using he one we had and I didn't know the first name. I think all she did was type in the first initial. In fact the process went very smoothly and I even received a refund in cash. There was one small technical issue and the CM was getting kicked out of the system, she called someone, they fixed it and it immediately worked and we were on our way.

Suzanne

We still have some cards left too. If you are planning on getting an AP before the deadline of July 31 and would like to get the extra 10% off, drop us an email at jjtnana@aol.com and we'll get it right out to you. We can also overnight the card out for a short turn around time if you need us to.

I sent out all 4 cards but one person requested two and only needed one. She was nice enough to send it back to me. I now have one card and will mail it right after you request it from my email: toddgullickson@hotmail.com
Have a great trip!

Todd Gullickson

We have 4 cards. Sorry I didn't see this thread before.

But if anyone needs 4 cards let me know.

We still have some cards left too. If you are planning on getting an AP before the deadline of July 31 and would like to get the extra 10% off, drop us an email at jjtnana@aol.com and we'll get it right out to you. We can also overnight the card out for a short turn around time if you need us to, we'll cover the expense!!

Just a nudge back up!

I've got three cards left if anyone still needs one. Just shot me a PM and I will get it out right away.

We still have a few cards left too. If you are planning on getting an AP before the deadline of July 31 and would like to get the extra 10% off, drop us an email at jjtnana@aol.com or PM me and we'll get it right out to you. We can also overnight the card out for a short turn-around time if you need us to, we'll cover the expense!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter