Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I've also got 4 Passholder Pass-Along Savings Cards. Let me know if you need one to save 10% on your annual pass purchased before August 1st.

Actully, the new AP must be purchased by July 31st. I wish the would extend it though!!

4 still waiting to spread magic! Please PM me.

Didn't get a change to read entire thread...has anyone received the gift cards yet, after someone has purchased their passes?

I also have 4 cards left if anyone is still interested. Just send me a PM and I can mail them out the next day.

I sure could use one of these cards. Going in mid July. Cannot PM you...I am too new to the board. Please let me know how to make contact with you. Thanks.

I sure could use one of these cards. Going in mid July. Cannot PM you...I am too new to the board. Please let me know how to make contact with you. Thanks.

Send me an email with your address & I'll send you one in tomorrow's mail! My email is in my signature! :goodvibes

I have a couple of cards left. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will send them out right away. I used one a couple of weeks ago and it worked like a charm!

These still need to be bought by July 31st right? I am not going 'til winter but wanted an AP, but this discount wont work for me correct?

There have been no rumors of any extensions. The referral card must be used at WDW for an active AP no later than July 31. It cannot be used after that date, it cannot be used online or phone order, and it cannot be for a voucher/exchange certificate.

I've got two cards if anyone needs one. Just shoot me a PM with your address and I will get them out in the mail to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter