**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I kept hearing them announce the animation show, but never saw it actually play during our event on May 17. Maybe I just missed it.

Wonder how legit the wait times in the app are right now. Sort of looks like the summer crowds are upon DAH if I read them literally.

Wonder how legit the wait times in the app are right now. Sort of looks like the summer crowds are upon DAH if I read them literally.
Pretty legit unfortunately. We are not doing so well with after hours after the high wait times tonight and getting stuck for over an hour on small world last night at the MK one. I haven’t done them before this trip but I am pretty disappointed.

It's as bad as it looks
ToT went down as the event started. We tried to ride at 9:25 and they weren't letting any DAH guests on, said too many day guests were still inside. Went to RnR and walked in it with no wait at all. Grabbed some hotdogs on the way out and when we got back to Tower it was down. Still down
So lines on the other rides are now outrageous. Of course. When you have so few rides you can't lose 1. And guess what ride DGD wanted to ride more than any other? Tower. It's her favorite in all of WDW.
So we came to TSL and got right on alien but Slinky is really long. Over 30 min. Bet it's 45. The entire indoor queue is full. We'll do it once and see if Tower is back up. Then we'll do Star Tours. It and alien are the only rides with no lines. We won't do Mania as we don't like it anyway

Guess I'm just snake bit. After what we got back from last night I don't feel right complaining about tonight so we'll make do

Our arms hurt from playing TSMM so many times because there is nothing else to do! For real, though, if I am bored enough to be writing on here instead of enjoying the event, you know it's bad. ToT is down, RnRC is down or delayed (not sure which), SDD is very in-character with how the line keeps expanding & we don't care about AS2 or Star Tours right now. We are off to get in a new line - Guest Relations. :laughing:

When you have 6 total rides at an event and 1 goes down for the entire event (if it stays that way) I'm reaching the point a visit to guest relations shouldn't be necessary. They know who was here. The same recovery should be issued to everyone. It didn't need to be a full refund and I get crap happens to rides. I really do. It's just having so few 1 down hurts

Now we stop for water and they are not even attempting to chill it. It's straight off the shelf warm

Whoo Hoo just booked DAH for July13th. Cancelled the EMM. Had an amazing time last March. We booked it again.
But we will not be happy if the water is not cold in the height of the summer .:(

Liz:rose:

We were just about to leave after the movie show when I checked the app one more time and Tower was back up. No idea how long it had been up. Made it down here at 12:18 to an hour wait. But it's the only time DGD can ride so we'll stick it out

We were just about to leave after the movie show when I checked the app one more time and Tower was back up. No idea how long it had been up. Made it down here at 12:18 to an hour wait. But it's the only time DGD can ride so we'll stick it out
Wow another rough night for you. Hopefully it’s not actually an hour wait.

Wow another rough night for you. Hopefully it’s not actually an hour wait.
I agree. We just made it in the lobby after 25 min

12:53 and made it to the library. We are funneling right through, no show even though we are stopped in line. Pretty sure the hour was right. Remember they are only on 2 elevators these days

Last edited:
I agree. We just made it in the lobby after 25 min

12:53 and made it to the library. We are funneling right through, no show even though we are stopped in line. Pretty sure the hour was right. Remember they are only on 2 elevators these days
Right I forgot about that. I’m glad your DGD gets to ride at least! So unfortunate for all of you that had not 1 but 2 less than stellar DAH experiences.

Turns out only one of the 2 remaining elevators was working. It took the hour we were told

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter