Disney alone as a minor?

It would be no problem until there is a problem. Then suddenly "Who the heck let a CHILD ride on Uber/Lyft?" Heck, there'd probably even be a thread about it right here with everyone shaking their heads over how a company would be so careless as to allow that to happen.

It would be no problem until there is a problem. Then suddenly "Who the heck let a CHILD ride on Uber/Lyft?" Heck, there'd probably even be a thread about it right here with everyone shaking their heads over how a company would be so careless as to allow that to happen.
Really? That's odd.
I know people who have to uber to school.

Did you not see that his/her profile says she or he is 23? Don't worry, neither did I.

Off I go to stir my stew! :stir:
I am actually typing this in school right now haha,
Put in a random year because I never know what the age restrictions will be.

I think this person has been very cordial in their questioning, not sure why all of the negative comments.

DISWIS, you'll likely need someone who is 18 to check you in. I'm not sure of the rules around AirBNB, but maybe you can give that a go.
Good luck!
Thank you! I am genuinely wondering, haha.
Appreciate this!

Do you all really believe everyone uses their actual birthday when filling out online profiles?
I have so many different birth dates online I don't even know what my real one is anymore :laughing:

OP, you need to recruit an 18 year old friend to go with you guys.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So, today is May 1 and you are all 17. Spring breaks are typically late March or April. You are saying that in 11 months, give or take a few days, everyone will still be 17? Amazing that all of you have birthdays in April.

Is school out for the summer already?

We go to a private school, so yes, it actually is. Haha.
Anyways, our spring break is in early February. There are 3 of us going, so no, we are not all in April.

Hi! I went on that trip April break, just got home. Already want to plan another one, that's all.
We go to a private school, so yes, it actually is. Haha.
Anyways, our spring break is in early February. There are 3 of us going, so no, we are not all in April.
You have a spring break in early February and another one in April?

<------- Just a hint...when someone clicks on your post number count in your screen name pic, it takes that person to all the posts you have made. So, curious people can see what you posted in every thread conveniently all on the same page. You are obviously a kid, so just be careful what you type. Stories are dissected pretty quickly here and if you make things up or are inconsistent, it can get tough.

Last edited:
I am actually typing this in school right now haha,
Put in a random year because I never know what the age restrictions will be.

Actually you don't have to put an age in if you're that concerned about age restrictions. They do have a teen board here so I know the DIS accepts people/teens under 23. ;)

Really? That's odd.
I know people who have to uber to school.
Now you know and can let your younger classmates know.
I'd suspect Uber and Lyft would be no problem
It's probably a good idea to not suspect that a company would knowingly violate its own terms of service.
Actually you don't have to put an age in if you're that concerned about age restrictions. They do have a teen board here so I know the DIS accepts people/teens under 23. ;)
Yep. OP posted the same question on the Teen Board the same day :).

LOL. I missed that part. Spring break in Early February, another break in Aoril and summer break has already started on May 3rd.
Yes, we do.
I was typing this in finals. There'd be no reason for me to make that up.
Up north we have spring break in February (google it), and easter in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter