Disney Announces Two New Cruise Ships Coming 2021,2022, and 2023

Trust they will actually LOOK like ships--seen some of the other Cruise Lines new ships and they look like shoeboxes that would flip over in a mild breeze----

I read the parks blog article and wondered where the new ship picture was, assuming they were using a stock photo of an already-existing ship...DUH, that picture IS the new ship. :rotfl2: Glad they're keeping the same look!

I read the parks blog article and wondered where the new ship picture was, assuming they were using a stock photo of an already-existing ship...DUH, that picture IS the new ship. :rotfl2: Glad they're keeping the same look!
Yep I thought that at first too. Looking more in-depth the other ships don’t seem to have those rounded parts in the center of the ship and the top decks/parts look different but overall very much the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter