• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Bazzill Color Swap ***SIGN UP NOW*** Due date 12/15

change to another princess and do something for both princess groups. Since we are just starting to take our kids to WDW, I will have pictures to scrap for a long time. Just let me know.
Shawna

Okay, here are my thoughts --
Combine group 1B with Group 4 so that would be:

MaryPoppinsLives - Goofy
Momof2DisneyKids OR Spinning - Mickey
MickeyTeacher - Teal
Ohana 4 - Purple
OPEN - (either GaltScrapper with Incredibles colors or if both Momof2 & Spinning want to stay in the group....)

Spinning can take Belle in the Princess Group 3a
Mickey Teacher can add on in Princess Group 3b (choice of Cinderella or Ariel)
And we have one spot left in Princess Group 3b and if nobody else wants it, I can make an extra set so I will have extras for my little princess's scrapbook.

Any other thoughts?

DOesn't really matter to me. If the group falls apart (the one with Mickey) that is fine. I can wait till the next round. I really wanted to do Belle! :goodvibes So just let me know.

do the eyelets have to be bazzil if we are using them in the swap item, say for the tags?
Also do the fibers need to be bazzill? again if using in the swap item.

Actually do those items need to be bazzill if we are purchasing them for the swap?

Spinning said:
do the eyelets have to be bazzil if we are using them in the swap item, say for the tags?
Also do the fibers need to be bazzill? again if using in the swap item.

Actually do those items need to be bazzill if we are purchasing them for the swap?

Good question. Not sure I can get Bazzil eyelets and fibers at my LSS and I don't shop online - DH sees the credit card bill so I shop with cash at my LSS. :earseek:

Has this swap offically started? I didn't see my name added to the list. Also do I not have to worry about doing anything Mickey? Just Belle?

Since the question about Bazzill eyelets and fibers wasn't answered yet, I went ahead and purchased/starting making my elements with NON-Bazzill brads/eyelets/fibers. I hope this is okay with everyone in my group? They will be cute though, I promise :)

Sorry everyone -- a little swamped here...

Bazzill cardstock as the base is the only real requirement... you can use other brand stuff as embellishment, though it should coordinate color-wise with the theme.

I will post a final details list here soon!

ok
Even thought I am not 100% sure if I am in this swap, I headed to my LSS, (hey it was reason enough that I might need supplies! :rotfl2: )
and my LSS is really sad...
We all know you can only get bazzill paper either on line or at a LSS....so you would think this store would carry a good selection...NOT! She had NO WHITE! 1 Shade of yellow...NO BLack...She keeps pointing me to other paper I look at her and said I need bazzill that is what I came for and signed up for!
She is a really nice lady but I can't imagine this store lasting...

So I hate be be a burdan but I really need to know if I am in or not and if so am I just doing Belle or Mickey also. Because if I am in then I have to take a road trip! :rotfl: and have an excuse as to why I need to drive an hour to one store! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: That store has everything a scrapper could dream of!

I just posted a new thread with final details at:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=10348898#post10348898

GaltScrapper/Sarah - I'm not sure if you're in or out, so I put a question mark next to you... please confirm whether or not you want to participate.

MickeyTeacher - did you want Ariel or Cinderella?

One more princess slot is available.

I can also make Group 4 a group of 4 swappers if nobody signs up for the last slot, but I'd like to make the princess group a complete set of 6 if possible.

Thanks!!--and sorry for the delay.

The message that this was here ended up in my bulk email. I can certainly participate, if no one else minds doing 6 kits... I'll happily take on The Incredibles. Just let me know (if at all possible via private email, since a lot of the messages directing me here are ending up in my bulk email)

Sarah

Okay, I haven't seen any updates... am I in, or not? I don't mind putting together 6 Incredibles kits for the Others group, just need to know whether or not to go ahead. I'm working on my own kit swap, so won't probably start on this til the 1st of Dec, so I FEEL like I have time.

Let me know.

Sarah

Sorry - I was looking for more participants, but on the new thread, so this one probably got buried a few pages back. I think we'll do another Bazzill swap in the new year, as a few people indicated they wanted to wait until after the holidays. Watch for sign-ups!

Keep an eye out too in case we need an angel. The due date is still a month away and with the holidays coming up, you can never be sure if something might happen...

Sarah, if you would still like to do The Incredibles you can certainly have it. I do not mind at all. Since they were looking for someone to fill the spot I just thought I would. I have not started on it yet and have to do Pluto too. I really didn't need to sign up for another swap any way. Please let me know if you would like to do. Thanks!

I think I'm going to pass. I need the characters in group 5 more, so it won't really work for me. It looks like an easy enough swap, but I am concerned my own kit swap is going to be overdue, and I'm going to be scrambling to find angels, angel spots myself, etc... everything that happens to a hostess at the end of any large and difficult swap. But since I'd said I would do it, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything... I'm sure there will be other swaps I can join. However, I am STILL not sure how I'm going to handle swaps from Mexico (assuming we actually move there) so may have to stop swapping. We shall see what the new year brings.

Thank you anyway! :)

Sarah

I'm DONE! YEAH! I was surprised this went so much faster than some of the other swaps I have been in. Not sure if it was because of being themed kit pages! But I really had fun! Hope everyone likes it!
I haven't swapped in so long because I jsut got burned out with the pressure to come up with 24 or more of the same thing....got boring I think. Even though with this one I made a the same amount in the end!
Well I hope to get it in the mail by the end of the week!
Thanks for hosting!

Your done! already! I am starting to flip out. I had all week last week planned to get this done, but we were struck with some tradgedy in our family and I havn't got anything done! I got my shopping finished last week before our problems started and sadly my new stuff is still sitting in the car! I am off tommarrow and have my plans all set up to start after taking care of some important business. Hopefully I can get done before I come back to work on Friday! Then I've gotta get packing, 19 days till Disney!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope things improve.
I have to jump start on any projects that have a due date. I have a tendancy to put things off...so I start right away. Plus I had some new toys I wanted to play with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter