• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Bazzill Color Swap ***SIGN UP NOW*** Due date 12/15

The instructions say "Please make a 4x6 photo mat and 3 more elements of your choosing for your page kit"......

Do we also need to send sheet(s) of 12x12 card stock for the background or only the photo mat and 3 elements??

Thanks

Nope -- just the page elements. I think shipping would start to get expensive if we included 12x12 paper/cardstock. However, if you know the name of the colors of Bazzill you used, that would be helpful if we wanted to purchase more to match...

I have Ariel as my swap princess and i was thinking of doing a paper piecing to go with the kit. I have a really cute pattern for sebastian and flounder, but nothing that cute for ariel. Those in that group, would you mind getting Ariels' friends to go with Ariel page. I have still used the Ariel colors for everything else, but I just want to do a cute little pp to go with it. I can still keep searching for an Ariel peicing if you would rather. Any comments/ideas?

Thanks
Tabitha

I don't mind at all. I think it would be really cute to add Ariel's friends on her page.

I received my package today. Great job everyone.

I have one ? Joy. I sent 6 sets to you in group 3B, but only received 5 back. I know there were only 4 at end. Just wondering????

Got my stuff today too! Very nice job ladies! I do like the fact that it was page kits! Makes everything very usuable! Thanks for hosting!

Got my package today and just glanced through it since I have to work today, I'll get to really look through it on Thursday.
Thanks everyone!

got my package today! Everything looks great! This was a fun swap, thanks to everyone involved!

WDWMom said:
I received my package today. Great job everyone.

I have one ? Joy. I sent 6 sets to you in group 3B, but only received 5 back. I know there were only 4 at end. Just wondering????

Do you know which one you're missing? I will check and see if I have it here... I'm so sorry -- I got a little crazy at the end with trying to make sure everyone got something different for their "extra".

I got mine today, too. Thanks everyone, everything looks great. I would love to do another page kit swap like this again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter