Disney Big Brother

Rapunzel: Oh dear! This tiger is talking to me! I do not mean to be rude, little crab, but I am afraid that if I dwell here any longer I will become Tiger Chow. I must flee. You may come with me, if you like. I think that I will go and meet the new visitors.

Tigger - Tiger? What are you talking about? I'm a Tigger!!

Silvermist: Bust? What does that mean?

Candace : At home I have to catch my brothers doing all sorts of things! They've built roller coasters, and a beach and lots and lots of stuff you won't believe. I try to get my mom to see these things.. but some weird invisible force also destroys or make the thing I want her to see invisible! grrr..

Candace : At home I have to catch my brothers doing all sorts of things! They've built roller coasters, and a beach and lots and lots of stuff you won't believe. I try to get my mom to see these things.. but some weird invisible force also destroys or make the thing I want her to see invisible! grrr..

Silvermist: You seem stressed. My good friend Tinker Bell can build and fix all kinds of things. But the other fairies never try to get her in trouble. It's her talent to fix stuff.

Silvermist: You seem stressed. My good friend Tinker Bell can build and fix all kinds of things. But the other fairies never try to get her in trouble. It's her talent to fix stuff.

Candace : Yeah.. I don;'t know if you would call what my brothers do a talent.. but that's neat!

Candace : Yeah.. I don;'t know if you would call what my brothers do a talent.. but that's neat!

Silvermist: Where I come from, we all have a talent. Mine is water. Let me show you. *looks around, sees glass of water. Turns the glass of water into a fountain.* See?

Silvermist: Where I come from, we all have a talent. Mine is water. Let me show you. *looks around, sees glass of water. Turns the glass of water into a fountain.* See?

Candace : Oh my gosh!! That's amazing!!

Candace : Oh my gosh!! That's amazing!!

Silvermist: *looks shyly down at her feet.* Thank you. We water talents can do a lot more. We make rain, dew drops, fountains.....just about anything with water. I can also communicate with fish and tadpoles, but a lot of times an animal talent has to help me.

Sebastian: 'Ello, Riley, nice to meet you!

Sebastian: I come from unda da sea. No, da 'uman world is not my own. I live wid fish, eels, octopi, and mermaids. I 'ave been to da 'uman world before, though. King Triton's daughta, Ariel, became 'uman, and I accompanied 'er. You sound a lot like Ariel. She only dreamed to be a 'uman, wid dat boy, Eric. What a hopeless chil'. She was so curious about da 'uman world. My only dream is to be the most accomplished musical composa' unda da sea, and I accomplished that not to long ago.

Rapunzel: Hello, Riley Daring from Pleasant Hill. Daring..a peculiar last name. Are you daring? My husband, Eugene, is very daring. But, his last name is Fitzherbert. So is mine...as of the past few months. Ariel...hmmm. Another interesting name. Very pretty. I wish to meet Ariel someday. KING Triton?? Which kingdom does he rule over? I don not think I have heard of him. I am soon to be queen, so maybe I will meet this Triton someday... Music. Oh, I do love music. I wish to hear you sing one day.

Silvermist: *Observes Rapunzel, Riley, and Sebastian from a distance* This house sure is different from Pixie Hollow.

Rapunzel: Hello, Riley Daring from Pleasant Hill. Daring..a peculiar last name. Are you daring? My husband, Eugene, is very daring. But, his last name is Fitzherbert. So is mine...as of the past few months. Ariel...hmmm. Another interesting name. Very pretty. I wish to meet Ariel someday. KING Triton?? Which kingdom does he rule over? I don not think I have heard of him. I am soon to be queen, so maybe I will meet this Triton someday... Music. Oh, I do love music. I wish to hear you sing one day.

Riley: Yeah, I guess you could say I'm kind of daring. My adoptive father is a stuntman who my brother Todd and I ordered from Fleemco a few years ago, and our mom is a super spy. We can replace any adult in our lives with just the push of a button on our FleemTel phones!

Riley: Yeah, I guess you could say I'm kind of daring. My adoptive father is a stuntman who my brother Todd and I ordered from Fleemco a few years ago, and our mom is a super spy. We can replace any adult in our lives with just the push of a button on our FleemTel phones!

Rapunzel: Oh, how lovely!! A magical communicator. I have magical hair. Not as cool as yours, but it comes in handy.

OOC: Just realized that if Rapunzel is married, she has no hair...oops!:confused3

Challenge: the person who sends me all correct answers first wins.

1. Where does the man who would not sell his house live at on disneyworld property?

2. What parade was going on in the magic kingdom in the year 1995?

3. Name 3 movies of the disney renisance era.

4. Which themed hotel is currently being built in WDW?

5. Which cast member died this month and where in WDW did they work at?

Congratulations to Silvermist (fairywings)! You are the first head of household! You got all the correct answers in first. One of your duties is to nominate two players for eviction. I will collect your nominations sometime today. You can talk it over with people or whatever you'd like.

Congratulations to Silvermist (fairywings)! You are the first head of household! You got all the correct answers in first. One of your duties is to nominate two players for eviction. I will collect your nominations sometime today. You can talk it over with people or whatever you'd like.

Silvermist: Thank you! I have to send people away? How will I be able to decide? Okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter