Disney Big Brother

Sebastian: Oh, mon. It seems as though I missed the challenge! *Sigh* Oh well. There's always next time. Well, 'opefully.

OOC: I can't believe I missed it :headache: Darn dentist. Oh well.

Sebastian: Thanks. Sorry about da uncertainty, we don' 'ave fairies unda da sea. I'm meetin' all kinds of creatures and people up hea!

Silvermist: Yes, it's very strange here. I've seen lots of strange things here, but I think it's mostly humans. We don't have very many humans where I come from. At least, I don't think so. There used to be pirates near us *shivers* but I don't know if they still are around Neverland.

Silvermist: Yes, it's very strange here. I've seen lots of strange things here, but I think it's mostly humans. We don't have very many humans where I come from. At least, I don't think so. There used to be pirates near us *shivers* but I don't know if they still are around Neverland.

Sebastian: I'm not from da 'uman world eitha. In fact, 'umans ah definitely looked down upon by mermaids and fish. Most of da 'umans we see ah fishamen, so it's undastandable that we ah not fans...

Rapunzel: Hmmm...a fairy. How lovely. I sent in my answers too late, I suppose. Oh well. There is always a next time. I hope at least. This magical castle is sure to bring us lots of surprises... Oh, and little fairy. I don't think we've met. I'm Princess Rapunzel! A pleasure to meet you!!

Sebastian: I'm not from da 'uman world eitha. In fact, 'umans ah definitely looked down upon by mermaids and fish. Most of da 'umans we see ah fishamen, so it's undastandable that we ah not fans...

Silvermist: Very understandable. We Never Fairies are the ones responsible for changing the seasons in the human world, so we have to come to the human world every solstice and equinox to change the season. It's kinda fun. Because of this, we have talents that help us. My talent is water. I can manipulate water and communicate with animals of the water. But we try to keep hidden from the humans for our safety.

Rapunzel: Hmmm...a fairy. How lovely. I sent in my answers too late, I suppose. Oh well. There is always a next time. I hope at least. This magical castle is sure to bring us lots of surprises... Oh, and little fairy. I don't think we've met. I'm Princess Rapunzel! A pleasure to meet you!!

Silvermist: *bows* I'm Silvermist, water talent of Pixie Hollow. The only royal person I know is our queen, Queen Clarion.

Silvermist: *bows* I'm Silvermist, water talent of Pixie Hollow. The only royal person I know is our queen, Queen Clarion.

Rapunzel: Hello, Silvermist! Another great name!! I think that it is amazing that you can fly AND have power over water! And know need to TREAT me like a princess. I'm basically only one by blood. I certainly don't ACT ike a princess. Queen Clarion! Another royal I haven't heard of. I really need to get out more. Instead, I'm always cooped up in the castle. By the way, congrats Silvermist!

Rapunzel: Hello, Silvermist! Another great name!! I think that it is amazing that you can fly AND have power over water! And know need to TREAT me like a princess. I'm basically only one by blood. I certainly don't ACT ike a princess. Queen Clarion! Another royal I haven't heard of. I really need to get out more. Instead, I'm always cooped up in the castle. By the way, congrats Silvermist!

Silvermist: Why thank you, Your Highness.

Silvermist please PM me your nominations. To be clear you need to nominate 2 people for eviction. Remember there is a power of veto challenge where one of them could win the Veto and take them self off of the block, meaning you'd have to put another person up

Silvermist please PM me your nominations. To be clear you need to nominate 2 people for eviction. Remember there is a power of veto challenge where one of them could win the Veto and take them self off of the block, meaning you'd have to put another person up

Silvermist: All right, give me a second.

Candace : Wow, this house is very interesting! I wonder what's going to happen next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter