Disney Big Brother

Silvermist has nominated Boo and Jack Sparrow for evicition. The veto challenge will take place tonight. No further details will be released

Boo: Well I seem to have lost my way around this house. I finally made it back! I am up for eviction already? Oh dear. I need some real pixie dust to save me! :wizard:

Challenge: The HOH (Silvermist) the two nominees (Boo and Jack Sparrow) and one other randomly selected person, which was Kelseigh get to play.

Let me explain this: Whoever wins this competition gets the power to remove one of the two nominees put up by Silvermist. Say that Boo (Rochelle) wins. She can take her self off the block and be safe and it would result in Silvermist putting someone else up. Now say if Silvermist wins. She can keep the nominees the same.

The Challenge:

This is a clue challenge. First go to all ears.com Then find theme parks and click on it. Next you need to unscramble this word: axter cmgai shuro. Once you have found what those three words are click on that on the theme park page. On the page you click on list all of the rides under epcot. Please PM me those.

The winner is Riley (Kelseigh) she has won the veto. She now has an important decision to make either keep silvermist's nominations the same or take one of them off the block forcing Silvermist to put someone else up. Kelseigh when you are ready please PM me what you'd like to do.

Challenge: The HOH (Silvermist) the two nominees (Boo and Jack Sparrow) and one other randomly selected person, which was Kelseigh get to play.

Let me explain this: Whoever wins this competition gets the power to remove one of the two nominees put up by Silvermist. Say that Boo (Rochelle) wins. She can take her self off the block and be safe and it would result in Silvermist putting someone else up. Now say if Silvermist wins. She can keep the nominees the same.

The Challenge:

This is a clue challenge. First go to all ears.com Then find theme parks and click on it. Next you need to unscramble this word: axter cmgai shuro. Once you have found what those three words are click on that on the theme park page. On the page you click on list all of the rides under epcot. Please PM me those.

Sorry I couldn't be here for my own challenge!

Boo: Uhmm.....(runs and hides, then peeks head out around the corner.....)
My names boo.... are you a mmmmm-m-m-m-m-onster?! :guilty:

Rapunzel: A monster? *laughs lightly* Oh no, of course not! My name's Rapunzel. Princess Rapunzel. It's nice to meet you, Boo!
OOC: What happened to this?? What did Kelseigh end up PMing you, Brandon??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter