DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

Sounds good....just keep me informed on how sign-ups go and let me know if it's still on for Nov 15 as the due date.

I saw you put a blurb on the cruise board for the CJ ...maybe there will be more intrest with that.

scrapperjill said:
Sounds good....just keep me informed on how sign-ups go and let me know if it's still on for Nov 15 as the due date.

I saw you put a blurb on the cruise board for the CJ ...maybe there will be more intrest with that.
Sandi - DISney Cruise Line CJ I is October 15....
II is November 15 - right?

I would love to get in on this. Three of my favorite things - Scrapping, Altered Books and DISNEY - all rolled into one project! Please let me know if there's still room in Group II.

Mickey4me! said:
I would love to get in on this. Three of my favorite things - Scrapping, Altered Books and DISNEY - all rolled into one project! Please let me know if there's still room in Group II.
Hi Ruth Ann,
I have added you to the list....please send me your email so I can send you an ibvite to the yahoo group.

Several of us in CJ I have cruised together...so if you have a crusing/scrapping friend...send them along to us!

I missed the last DCL swap by a day or two...
Headed on our first DCL cruise in Dec.
Would love to get in on group 2! :cool1:
Let me know!
Kristin

KKB said:
I missed the last DCL swap by a day or two...
Headed on our first DCL cruise in Dec.
Would love to get in on group 2! :cool1:
Let me know!
Kristin
Hi Kristin,
We have someone else who is sailing for the first time in December....is it early in the month?
You should be able to do your book and mail out by November 15 (leaving out YOUR layout) and then have cruised before (or almost!) by the December 15 deadline for the second mailing....I am going to assume that when people get their CJs in the mail around December 18-20, they will probably put them aside until after the holidays......

That you would be able to mail your pages for your book to whoever has it at that time.....anyway, we can work it out.....

What do you think?

I am so tempted, I haven't even been on my cruise yet. I'm leaving for my cruise on Saturday. I'm still working on finishing up my other one to send. Although I will have more time to get this one together. I think I have been bitten by the CJ bug. Urgh, Should I? or shouldn't I? Can I have some time to decide for sure.

Becky

ReAnSt said:
I am so tempted, I haven't even been on my cruise yet. ..... I think I have been bitten by the CJ bug. Urgh, Should I? or shouldn't I? Can I have some time to decide for sure.

Becky
LOL...that is what happened to me :confused3 :rolleyes: :cheer2: !!!!

We still have several spots open,,,think about it for a day or 2 - I won't add your name until I hear from you again

maybe you should think about pushing discjII out to a 1/15/2006 first mailing date - that would give the two people cruising the first time in dec time to dev pictures and with the holidays being a rough time to start - also - ugh - if it were a bit more spread out i might be adding my name to the list . . . just a thought . . .

dizney-cruiser said:
maybe you should think about pushing discjII out to a 1/15/2006 first mailing date - that would give the two people cruising the first time in dec time to dev pictures and with the holidays being a rough time to start - also - ugh - if it were a bit more spread out i might be adding my name to the list . . . just a thought . . .
LOL...another bit by the CJ BUG!

There can always be a manipulation of the mailing schedule....
Group II (and Group I) might decide to mail as follows to accomodate the Holidays

Original Book 11/15
December mailing 12/30
Jan mailing 1/20
Feb mailing 2/15
next 3/15
next 4/15 etc.

The mailing schedule is NOT written in stone - some people mail early because of conflicts with trips/family events....which is all fine as long as it is communicated to the group - hence the yahoo site......

So if you want to be in group II - ........

We are actually cruising over Xmas, so Dec. 15 date is no big deal.
I'm willing to start in Nov. or wait until Jan., whatever most want.
THANKS!
Kristin

Pat, need to clarify.....

CJ I starts 10/15 but we're each responsible for the first month which means we don't mail it to the next person until 11/15. Since I don't cruise until December I will not do my spread but just hold off and mail mail it on 11/15 to the next in line. After 11/15 I'll get someone's book which has to be completed and mailed on 12/15....which I will do after we get back from the December cruise. When all is said and done I'll end up with my book back, finish my spread (the one I didn't do in October) and be all done.

Is that right????

KKB said:
We are actually cruising over Xmas, so Dec. 15 date is no big deal.
I'm willing to start in Nov. or wait until Jan., whatever most want.
THANKS!
Kristin
So I am definitely adding you to the second group?
The start date can be determined by the group - but with several of you cruising in December, the first mailing (of your decorated book) 11/15 followed by 12/30 could work well for this group and keep your CJs out of the Holiday Mail Madness!!! Doing your own book is the most 'labor intense' so getting it out before the holidays is good....you can add your 2 page layout to it (if u haven't cruised yet!) when you get it back.

CJLKIM said:
Pat, need to clarify.....

CJ I starts 10/15 but we're each responsible for the first month which means we don't mail it to the next person until 11/15. Since I don't cruise until December I will not do my spread but just hold off and mail mail it on 11/15 to the next in line. After 11/15 I'll get someone's book which has to be completed and mailed on 12/15....which I will do after we get back from the December cruise. When all is said and done I'll end up with my book back, finish my spread (the one I didn't do in October) and be all done.

Is that right????
I don't think so...... :confused3

I am giving you a 'special dispensation' since you are a Jeanna :cheer2: Groupie in Training :cheer2:

Jeanna doesn't know this yet BUT you are going to mail your CJ to Vicki 10/15 then Vicki will mail/give it to Jeanna 11/15 and Jeanna will bring it on the cruise to give back to you 12/3......and we probably won't do a mail out either until 12/30 in December...so you will be able to be 'caught up' by then........

That works for me! Okay....October 15th to the Princesses princess: I'M ON IT!!! :cool1:

Hello, I have finally found my way to this site. Can't wait to start having fun now that the wedding is over. The next improtant dates is going to be sailing
thru the months till our CRUISE.

Pooh Luvs Figment said:
Hello, I have finally found my way to this site. Can't wait to start having fun now that the wedding is over. The next improtant dates is going to be sailing
thru the months till our CRUISE.
Hi Win (I think!) ...I forgot you had a DIS name..will add it to the first page....

I hope everyone is thinking about their Themes....

dizney-cruiser will answer any questions as I will be away for the next week.

Away?!? Again!?! Where to this time??? And we leave again in another twoweeks! :banana: :grouphug:

I thought the birthday travelling was over.... this is just Pat on the Go!?!

I would love to join!!!!! Please?!?!?!
I was on the Disney Magic last September (during the 3 huricanes) and was actually on The Big Red Boat 11 years ago for my honeymoon. (Anyone remember that boat???)

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter