DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

hey yazlow!

pm me your email address and i will (try?) send you an invite to the yahoo group!

welcome aboard!
janice

house_of_princesses said:
Away?!? Again!?! Where to this time??? And we leave again in another twoweeks! :banana: :grouphug:

I thought the birthday travelling was over.... this is just Pat on the Go!?!

hi vicki you know pat like to travel and go on vacations alot only 2 weeks left till MNSSHP

Kristi, don't worry....Pat will be back soon! Janice must have had a problem getting the invite to work. We never turn down people who want to "scrap" with us!

Do you have any cruises or trips to the parks coming up?

Pat,
I sent you an email for my yahoo account, please try to send the invite to that address. I do not know what is with cox but it is frustrating
Hope you are having a good time.
Look forward to the invite

sorry yazlow!

i have been home sick all week - and today is the first day i even turned on the computer - i re-sent you the invite - please check your "bulk" area that yahoo sets up - sometimes it sticks things in there that you might not consider trash (that would be where my first invite went to)

janice

CJLKIM said:
Do you have any cruises or trips to the parks coming up?

Unfortunately the answer is no. We have nothing planned. It is so very sad.

However, we went to Disneyland in May of this year and we went on the Disney cruise last September during the hurricanes!!! So I definately have plenty to scrap!!!

We also went on The Big Red Boat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back before Disney saw how much money they could make if they had their OWN boat!! LOL

Kristi

PS I'm in the group!!! Thanks for the invite.

Whaddaya think?

dcl-cj-logo.jpg

scrapperjill said:
Yazlow....When last Sept did you cruise? We did a Disney cruise 9/11/04 :goodvibes....Right in the middle of a clump of hurricanes.

Hmmm, I'm forgetting the dates right at the moment... it was during the last of the 3... our cruise itinerary was changed, we stopped over in Texas and the cruise was extended from 7 days to 10.

How about you?

~Kristi

Love it ! ! !
Could you do one for the October 2005 thru October 2006 group, too???

I mean post both dates?????

bubbasmom99 said:
Whaddaya think?

dcl-cj-logo.jpg

Hello, I am back,,,,,going to add the new people to the first post......and I will be back......

Pooh Luvs Figment - please send me the actual yahoo address......

...and Antigua was REALLY :earseek: hot!

Okay, here are a few variations... let me know which one you like best for each group and I will put the finishing touches on them...

dclcj1.jpg

dclcj3.jpg

dclcj5.jpg

If I get a vote, I say the first one. But only if our fearless leader agrees!! :love:

Welcome home, Fearless Leader!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter