Disney Cruise Swap – CLOSED- update on page 3

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
First I want to say that I have stolen these directions from several other hosts ( I hope you do not mind, Thanks!) Second, this is my first time hosting a swap but I have participated in several. Everyone is welcome to join- regardless of swap history!

Happy Scrapping!
Shawna
Disney Cruise Swap – newbies welcome
Here are the categories: You can begin sign-ups immediately. Please choose two elements from the following list. There is still a maximum of two slots per element. Have fun and be creative. The reason for the two groups is so that those who would like to can create and receive several elements from the same group. Ex. If you create a border in group 1, than you will create a matching piece in group 2. This is only an option; I will keep Group B open if at least one in each element is filled.

Swap due date is: July 15th
Participants:
Group A: 16 swappers
Group B: 15 Swappers

Group A

1 Topper 8.5 inches (double matted/no handwriting please) Closed
JennyL- goofy pool
Diana Lyn- Character Meeting

2 Borders 2 Vertical( or horizontal/double matted )11 inches in length Closed
RealMickeysGirl- Parrot Cay
Stitchisourhero-Sail Away Celebration

1 Shaker box Closed
Mickeyteacher's mom- Animators Palate
ddavis- "A Day at Sea"

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) Closed
Stitch#1 - Triton's
Julez4u - Golden Mickeys ( The Show)

2 Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area closed
pjpoohbear- DCL terminal
KatDisney - DCL Cruise

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person Closed
ddavis- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
Chrisnsteph - Formal Night

2 Frames ( embellished/double matted )
downrivermama- oceaneer's club
4ltltinks- Nautical

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes closed
mickeyteacher- castaway
rsjj- mickey pool

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person )
Yodasmom- Under the Sea Creatures (Various fish, starfish, and other sea creatures).

Group B :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (double matted/no handwriting please) closed
pjpoohbear- DCL terminal
KatDisney-DCL Cruise

2 Borders 2 Vertical ( or horizontal/double matted -11 inches in length
Julez4u - Golden Mickeys ( The Show)
4ltltinks - Nautical

1 Shaker box
ddavis - Scoops

2 Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area closed
Mickeyteacher's mom- Animators Palate
Stitch #1 -Boat Drill

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person closed
mickeyteacher- castaway
rsjj- Mickey Pool

2 Photo Mats ( double matted ) 2 per person closed
JennyL- goofy pool
Chrisnsteph - Formal Night

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) Closed
Yodasmom- Towel Animals
Stitchisourhero- Sail Away Celebration

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes closed
ddavis - "Pirates of the Caribbean"
RealMickeysgirl - Parrot Cay

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person )
Daina Lyn- Character Meeting

Orange means I have recieved them.

Some ideas to get you started ( keep in mind this is a “Disney” cruise swap ). These are only suggestions.

Poolside, Castaway Cay, Sail Away Celebration, Vista Spa, Topside Buffet, Shutters, Wavebands, Palo, Boat Drill, Disney Cruise Ship, Character Greetings, Shore Excursions, Buena Vista Theatre, Parrot Cay, Animators Palate, Tritons, Towel Animals, Lumieres, Staterooms, Shopping, The Wonder, The Magic, Bon Voyage, Disney Cruise, Ports of Call, Port Canaveral, Disney Cruise Terminal, Nautical, All Hands On Deck .

:banana: :banana:

Can I do 2 tags, and 4 embellished squares?

:banana: :banana:

I'd like to do a topper and two photo mats with themes to come later.

I would like borders in group a and tags in group b and I would like to do "Parrot Cay" if that isn't already taken.Thanks for hosting!!
Sandy

hi all. i'd like to sign up for this. may i please have tags in group a, and embelished squares in group b. i'd like to have mickey pool as my theme. thank you.

now...on to the questions...let me see if i understand how this particular swap works...i make the items i've signed up for, and get the same items back from the other person that signed up for that same group/item, right? or maybe i'm totally off! :flower:

rsjj said:
hi all. i'd like to sign up for this. may i please have tags in group a, and embelished squares in group b. i'd like to have mickey pool as my theme. thank you.

now...on to the questions...let me see if i understand how this particular swap works...i make the items i've signed up for, and get the same items back from the other person that signed up for that same group/item, right? or maybe i'm totally off! :flower:

You are right on. You will make a set of your items for every person who has signed up- then send them to me. I will swap them out, and ssend you back one set of everything! I will add you in.

Thanks,
Shawna

I'll take Group A topper Group B shaped eyelets with a theme of Character Meetings.

I'll take :
Matted Poem or song Lyric from group A
and
Journal Boxes from group B
Thanks!

Please continue to sign up. I will try and check in the morning before I go to school (before 6:30 am est). I will make changes and add everyone new who signs up tomorrow afternoon when I get home from school.
Happy scrapping,
Shawna

Journal Boxes Group A - Deck 9 (food/ fun in the sun)

Topper Group B - DCL Terminal

Thank you shawna, the last dcl swap is the reason I got into swapping in the first place, even though I was too late to join!

This is going to be so much fun!

Penny

I would like to do eyelets in Group A and a poem or song lyric in Group B.
Thanks for hosting!

posted up to this point- If I made mistake, please let me know. Also, some of you need to give me a theme. Please let me know. I'll be home later this afternoon- We have public school today, so I need to go and teach!

Shawna

For my theme for the 4 squares in Group A, and 2 tags in Group B, I'd like to do a general DCL Under the Sea/Beach Day. It could be used for a Castaway page, or any Disney beach day excursion. If it isn't taken already. Thanks again for hosting!

For my eyelets (Group A) and poem / song lyric (Group B), I would like to do, a beach / sea shell theme for the eyelets along with a poem on the tide and sea shells.

Alright this will be my first true swap but I think I can handle it ..

I will take
Group A - Matted Poem or song lyric
Group B - 2 borders 2 vertical

I have to think about my theme for a bit ;-)
Thanks for hosting

Mickeyteacher said:
You are right on. You will make a set of your items for every person who has signed up- then send them to me. I will swap them out, and ssend you back one set of everything! I will add you in.

Thanks,
Shawna

i really don't mean to make this as complicated as it seems...but i am still kinda "not sure"...so here it goes.

i've signed up for 2 items, (tags from group a, and squares from group b). and at the end of the sign up, when everything is filled, i would make 44 of each items (for the 2 groups, if everyone signed up for a spot, w/2 people per item, etc), right?

i really appreciate you taking the time to clear up this confusion for me. thanx!! :flower:

RSJJ,

how sweet, but no. You will make 22 sets of each, enough for the group of each element you signed up for. And you will get back 22 elements for each group. Some swappers will only sign up for one group or the other, but most of us fear not getting one of each great design for a swap, so we sign up for both groups.

Penny

I'm thinking of making my topper and photo mats with a Water Fun theme. This could then be used for the pools, Castaway Cay, or any excursion.

pjpoohbear said:
RSJJ,

how sweet, but no. You will make 22 sets of each, enough for the group of each element you signed up for. And you will get back 22 elements for each group. Some swappers will only sign up for one group or the other, but most of us fear not getting one of each great design for a swap, so we sign up for both groups.

Penny

but in my case, i've signed up for both groups...so i would be making 44 sets, right? and i agree...i don't mind getting all the wonderful items that every one of you talented people will be making!!

again, thank you!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter