Disney Cruise Swap – CLOSED- update on page 3

Mickeyteacher said:
Castaway has already been take. Can you pick something else?

Thanks,
Shawna

Opps! Sorry about that!
Ok Let's try again
For group A, Matted Poem or song Lyric - Triton's

For group B, 2 Journal Boxes - Boat Drill

pjpoohbear said:
Shawna? Should my topics match? I think the idea that newbies are welcome have put me in that frame of mind, lol. I should know better, but was so excited to see a DCL swap that I signed up without really reading the instructions, lol. If they must match then I will swing my journal boxes in Group A to DCL Terminal as deck 9 seems to have lots of coverage already.

Penny

Penny,
I changed your topic to DCL Terminal for both of your items. It is really nice to have two matching items so that you can have a complete page. I agree- I think deck 9 is covered.
Happy Scrapping,
Shawna

pjpoohbear said:
Scoops is disappearing come October, when the Wonder gets it overhaul. Both ships should have "Goofy's Galley" by late this year! Maybe a Goofy's Galley instead of Scoops, :thumbsup2 .

Penny

What is the name on the Magic? Since I do not sail until June, I'm up for suggestions.... What do ya'll think?

Shawna

I have closed the swap. I listed the number of participants in each group and I'm waiting for a few people to give me their themes. I will update as needed. I will send PM's out this weekend with my mailing address. I'm really looking forward to this swap! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Shawna

pjpoohbear said:
Scoops is disappearing come October, when the Wonder gets it overhaul. Both ships should have "Goofy's Galley" by late this year! Maybe a Goofy's Galley instead of Scoops, :thumbsup2 .

Penny

Hmmmmm, ya know, I forgot that was changing. I was just going through our old pics and got the idea. OK, Goofy's Galley shaker box instead of Scoops. That OK with everyone?

Shawna,

Thanks for getting me in! We just sailed on the Wonder in March and I'm so geeked about doing my album. :cool1:

:sad2: Can't believe I missed the sign-ups! My husband has been pretty upset with the internet issues at our new home and now I am too!

ddavis860 said:
Hmmmmm, ya know, I forgot that was changing. I was just going through our old pics and got the idea. OK, Goofy's Galley shaker box instead of Scoops. That OK with everyone?

i would prefer scoops over goofy's galley...since i will be working on my scrapbook from a cruise we took in 2005. (yes, i know, it's really late! so being in this swap should make it so much easier to complete my scrapbook!!) and they still had scoops back then. but again, that's just me opinion!! :flower:

two people to get me their themes and then I will send out final directions with mailing instruction. Please let me know if you have any questions,
Happy Scrapping,
Shawna

I think I'm going crazy. I wrote down that the swap was 16 people, group A and 15 people group B. Now I see that I am off by 1 person in each group...Blonde moment? :confused3

Guess I need to shop again...poor me... :banana:

ddavis860 said:
I think I'm going crazy. I wrote down that the swap was 16 people, group A and 15 people group B. Now I see that I am off by 1 person in each group...Blonde moment? :confused3

Guess I need to shop again...poor me... :banana:

Not a blonde moment- I miss counted! Sorry. I did correct it.
BTW- I counted you are getting two sets of elements. Is that right?

Too bad you have to go shopping again! :cool1:

Shawna

This is going to be great!! I just booked another cruise for the end of October, so any photos I need to go with my swap, or swaps if there is another cruise one before then, can be staged for the elements I get. Oh, I am sick, sick sick................!

know that I've had a blonde moment, I think I have the numbers right for this swap.

There will 16 People in group a and 15 people in group b. Sorry for all the confusion!

Shawna

:banana: :banana:

We blondes gotta stick together.... :lmao:

Thanks for hosting...

Final Directions and mailing information has been sent via PMs. I have a really busy week at school this week, as we have all of our state testing. I will only be on in the evening, but if you need anything, please PM me.

Happy Scrapping,
Shawna

I almost have all my supplies together. :teeth: I'm planning on working on things this week, and over the weekend. DH is going to the beach :cool1: , and I have to work this weekend, so I'll have lots of scrapping time. :banana:

ddavis860 said:
I almost have all my supplies together. :teeth: I'm planning on working on things this week, and over the weekend. DH is going to the beach :cool1: , and I have to work this weekend, so I'll have lots of scrapping time. :banana:

I think you read my mind!
Between cleaning house and maybe some painting I'll be at my LSS for a class and getting some supplies. I'm Hoping to have everything done with in the next 2 weeks!

Hi! I haven't started quite yet--we are doing our state testing at school this week and all I get done is bubbling!!! :rolleyes: I'm hoping to get mine done before we go on vacation (in the next 2-3 weeks).

Everyone have a great day! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter