Disney Cruise Swap – CLOSED- update on page 3

rsjj said:
but in my case, i've signed up for both groups...so i would be making 44 sets, right? and i agree...i don't mind getting all the wonderful items that every one of you talented people will be making!!

again, thank you!! :flower:

you will need to make 1 set of tags for each of the 22 spots in group a (if everything fills) and 1 set of squares for each of the 22 spots in group b (if everything fills)... Does that help, if not let me know and I will help clear it up.

Shawna

Mickeyteacher said:
you will need to make 1 set of tags for each of the 22 spots in group a (if everything fills) and 1 set of squares for each of the 22 spots in group b (if everything fills)... Does that help, if not let me know and I will help clear it up.

Shawna

got it! thanx for clearing it up. i'm so excited!! after this swap...i can start working on my cruise album. that was going to be my summer "job", and it'll work out just fine, since due date would be in july!!!! can't wait!! :flower:

I need to change my theme from general DCL/Beach Day. So, For my 4 squares (group A), and 2 tags (group B), can my theme be "Pirates of the Caribbean" Party? pirate:

ddavis860 said:
I need to change my theme from general DCL/Beach Day. So, For my 4 squares (group A), and 2 tags (group B), can my theme be "Pirates of the Caribbean" Party? pirate:

That is great! I can not wait to see your fun stuff!
SHawna

OK ~ Here are my more specific themes for my elements............

Group A: Eyelets - Under the Sea Creatures (Various fish, starfish, and other sea creatures).

Group B: Matted song or poem - Towel Animals

Hope this is OK :)

Originally I was going to close this swap today, but since it is a holiday weekend, I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I will close it tomorrow evening around 6 EST. I hope that is ok with everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing all your great stuff!

Happy scrapping,
Shawna

I'm so glad I got in before you closed it! I have been trying to decide if I wanted to do this one--we did the Disney Cruise last summer, and I LOVED it, but I've already done my scrapbook. DH was talking last night, and he said he would like to do another one next summer. . .so, DCL swap here I come! :banana:

Could I take 2 borders in group 1--Animators Palate? And 1 Matted Poem/Song Lyric in group 2--Sail Away Celebration?

Thanks a bunch! :cheer2:

YodasMom said:
OK ~ Here are my more specific themes for my elements............

Group A: Eyelets - Under the Sea Creatures (Various fish, starfish, and other sea creatures).

Group B: Matted song or poem - Towel Animals

Hope this is OK :)

Sounds Great! Thanks!
Shawna

StitchIsOurHero said:
I'm so glad I got in before you closed it! I have been trying to decide if I wanted to do this one--we did the Disney Cruise last summer, and I LOVED it, but I've already done my scrapbook. DH was talking last night, and he said he would like to do another one next summer. . .so, DCL swap here I come! :banana:

Could I take 2 borders in group 1--Animators Palate? And 1 Matted Poem/Song Lyric in group 2--Sail Away Celebration?

Thanks a bunch! :cheer2:

Would you mind doing Sailaway Celebration for both. Animators Palate is already taken! :guilty:

Shawna

Sail-Away Celebration for both is great! I'm sorry--I didn't even notice that AP was already taken! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero said:
Sail-Away Celebration for both is great! I'm sorry--I didn't even notice that AP was already taken! :thumbsup2

No problem! I will add it to the list.
Shawna

My more specific theme will be the Goofy Pool for my items.

I picked my theme:
Matted Poem or song Lyric from group A - Castaway Cay
and
Journal Boxes from group B - Castaway Cay
Thanks!

If it's not too late, I would like Frames Group A, theme Oceaneer's Club/Lab.

Good thing this swap is closing today, I keep getting ideas...

Anyway, can I have a shaker box for "A Day at Sea"? And a shaker box for Scoops?

Thanks!!

Stitch#1 said:
I picked my theme:
Matted Poem or song Lyric from group A - Castaway Cay
and
Journal Boxes from group B - Castaway Cay
Thanks!

Castaway has already been take. Can you pick something else?

Thanks,
Shawna

ddavis860 said:
Good thing this swap is closing today, I keep getting ideas...

Anyway, can I have a shaker box for "A Day at Sea"? And a shaker box for Scoops?

Thanks!!

Do you wantr to do another set of elements? Or do you want to switch?

Just let me know,
Shawna

Mickeyteacher said:
Do you wantr to do another set of elements? Or do you want to switch?

Just let me know,
Shawna

The shaker boxes in addition to the tags and squares if possible...My sizzix just LOVES swaps!

Thanks!

Shawna? Should my topics match? I think the idea that newbies are welcome have put me in that frame of mind, lol. I should know better, but was so excited to see a DCL swap that I signed up without really reading the instructions, lol. If they must match then I will swing my journal boxes in Group A to DCL Terminal as deck 9 seems to have lots of coverage already.

Penny

Scoops is disappearing come October, when the Wonder gets it overhaul. Both ships should have "Goofy's Galley" by late this year! Maybe a Goofy's Galley instead of Scoops, :thumbsup2 .

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter