Disney Cruise Swap – CLOSED- update on page 3

How is everyone doing? I'm working on all my stuff in between getting ready for our up coming cruise!

Let me know how you are doing...
Shawna

I'm done with one of my borders and one of my frames. Strange method, huh? My 2 yr. old decided to try out my trimmer using a few of the frames I had cut out, so I need to buy more paper to finish those. I'm going to get through my last week of school here and then I'll be on a plane to Disney on the 31st. I'll finish them up after I get back.

Mickeyteacher said:
How is everyone doing? I'm working on all my stuff in between getting ready for our up coming cruise!

Let me know how you are doing...
Shawna

Mine are all done and sitting in an envelope just waiting to get mailed out. I figure when I go to the post office to mail the swap I'm hosting now, I'll mail these out to you.

Started working on mine, was in a swap for cruising at "its a scrapbooking swap thing" msn group and sent those off this week. It was more of a general cruising themed swap, so will be good for some filler pages after this years cruise.

Penny

Going ok - kinda of in a holding pattern on this one because most of my free time right now is being used sorting and packing the swap I am hosting (My first time hosting a swap so it is all new to me). I hope finish up packing that swap on Saturday then it is back to working on my elements for this swap.

I have all my materials ready to go and my ideas are firm. I just need to cut and adhere them, but this will be after I finish a couple of other swaps. I won't have any problem finishing this one ahead of time. :)

I leave tomorrow morning for our cruise. I will have the mail held, so if anything has mailed it will be safe. We will be gone from 6/2 - 6/11. I will be checking e-mail but not everyday.
Happy scrapping!
Have a great week,
Shawna

:cool1: Some special papers I ordered online have arrived!! I am excited about working on my elements.

I have started working on mine and have almost everything cut out, still playing with my design, i'm hoping it turns out the way I am *thinking* it will..lol

Hi! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to check in! I have my ideas, but I haven't started on them yet. I finish summer school next week, so it is all scrapping & swapping all the time after that (HOPEFULLY!) ;) . I am excited about this swap--I loved our cruise last year, and I'm hoping to talk DH into another one! :thumbsup2

I finally got all my supplies (was waiting on my LSS to get me some Prima flowers), and I'm going to start working on them today. I'm a newbie and it took me forever to come up with decent ideas, but I think they're going to turn out great! :sunny:

I just finished my last piece. Woohoo. I'm going to work on packing them up tonight and tomorrow and they will be in the mail on Friday. I'll post again then.

jennyL said:
I just finished my last piece. Woohoo. I'm going to work on packing them up tonight and tomorrow and they will be in the mail on Friday. I'll post again then.

Mine went postal today. I had to run out yesterday and by some more baggies and cling wrap so that I could get them all ready. I'm not sure where all that stuff goes to but I always seem to run out. LOL

jennyL said:
Mine went postal today. I had to run out yesterday and by some more baggies and cling wrap so that I could get them all ready. I'm not sure where all that stuff goes to but I always seem to run out. LOL

I'll be on the look out- I'm home for the rest of the summer- all my travels are over, so I will get the mail everyday!

Shawna

I am working on mine too.. and i LOVE it!! Can't wait to mail.. probably next week!!

JennyL- your stuff has arrived. They look great. I love the little Goofy! Thank you for my goodies. I will use them in my dd's baby book.

Shawna

Mine are done and going postal Monday the 26th :)

Kat :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter