***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to FanOfG00fy and FanOfG00fy's mom for this suggestion! :cool1:

golden-mickey.jpg

and here's a plain one if ya'll wanna play with it:
golden-mickey-plain.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't remember who asked for a father/daughter trip shirt, but here's one for you!

incredible-father-daughter.jpg

can someone please help me????

I have aol and it will not let me download in jpeg. I saw the post way back that told you how to change it in aol, and I did change it, but now it is doing it again. I thought I remembered how to change it again, but it is not working. And now I cannot find the post that said how to do it. Can someone please help.

Also, I love all of the designs, and I would like to use some of them later.

Thanks for any help!!!!

Alisha

dis4harley said:
can someone please help me????

I have aol and it will not let me download in jpeg. I saw the post way back that told you how to change it in aol, and I did change it, but now it is doing it again. I thought I remembered how to change it again, but it is not working. And now I cannot find the post that said how to do it. Can someone please help.

Also, I love all of the designs, and I would like to use some of them later.

Thanks for any help!!!!

Alisha
Here is the post:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=9423670&highlight=aol#post9423670

Midnite, those Golden MM are so awesome!! Did I see another new one on your website? You keep cycling your page of designs!!

Any way, if its been mentioned before, I'm slow! They're gorgeous, thank you!!

:worship:

Thank you so much, Midnight.

But, I still have a problem. I think my computer is going nuts. I did it one time before, but now when I go to that it will not let me click in to browser settings, and I dont know why. I am getting so upset at this comp.
If anyone can help, I would so appreciate it.

Thanks, Alisha

dis4harley said:
Thank you so much, Midnight.

But, I still have a problem. I think my computer is going nuts. I did it one time before, but now when I go to that it will not let me click in to browser settings, and I dont know why. I am getting so upset at this comp.
If anyone can help, I would so appreciate it.

Thanks, Alisha
I wish I could help you more. I don't have AOL. But hello fellow Alabamian!

eeyore45 said:
Midnite, those Golden MM are so awesome!! Did I see another new one on your website? You keep cycling your page of designs!!

Any way, if its been mentioned before, I'm slow! They're gorgeous, thank you!!

:worship:
Thank you. :blush:
I put all the new ones at the top of each page, generally. I have the resorts page and the customized pages also. They are linked off the main page.

triplefigs said:
Hey, j&n's mom & I make a GREAT team!

DestinationDisneyMS.jpg

And here's the Villain one (also collaboration between the 2 of us!)

DisneyVillian.jpg
They are both perfect!!! Ya'll two are both great designers! My DS8 thinks the villain one is the greatest! Now he's wanting one with the Incredibles on it!! Seen a couple on here. Plus looking for some websites. Thinking about doing something like put the Incredibles group pic and then adding his picture to it. Then wording it someway -- I'm hiding the Destination one for now. We leave afterschool on a Friday, so I'll have it for him to change from his uniform into it for the ride down!!! Thanks again to both of you! I'll let you know how they turn out on the shirts!

Edit -- Just noticed that Midnite & J&N's Mom are having the same idea of doing shirts with the Incredibles. Where's the best source for the Incredible Clip art? Also, does the Incredibles have a unique font?

I must confess, I am addictive to this thread. I love all of the designs as everyone is so creative. You'll have given me so many great ideas that I went out yesterday and purchased Photo Impact. I am still in the reading phase trying to learn. My DH and I are going to WDW 11/23 - 12/03/05. I will be celebrating my birthday while we are there. I would like to do a design on a denim shirt. Do the transfers work on these?

Hi, Midnite. Thanks again so much for your help.

OK I finally figured it out and it works for midnites designs, But j & n's mom's designs still wont save as a jpeg. Is anyone else having this problem?? Any help greatly appreciated, once again.

Thanks, Alisha

dis4harley- how did you get it to work for midnite's pics? I too have aol, and I still can't download anyone's here. I followed directions and now I can download clipart, which I wa sn't able to do in the past, but these designs are just not coming through.

3forWDW said:
They are both perfect!!! Ya'll two are both great designers! My DS8 thinks the villain one is the greatest! Now he's wanting one with the Incredibles on it!! Seen a couple on here. Plus looking for some websites. Thinking about doing something like put the Incredibles group pic and then adding his picture to it. Then wording it someway -- I'm hiding the Destination one for now. We leave afterschool on a Friday, so I'll have it for him to change from his uniform into it for the ride down!!! Thanks again to both of you! I'll let you know how they turn out on the shirts!

Edit -- Just noticed that Midnite & J&N's Mom are having the same idea of doing shirts with the Incredibles. Where's the best source for the Incredible Clip art? Also, does the Incredibles have a unique font?

The space in between Ursula and Randall is for his name. You can put it in, or I will if you need me too.

MidNite said:

Midnight - I love these! I'm a new user to Photoshop - can you explain how you did the background on these photos? Did you use a special filter?

fristbytte21 said:
MidNite said:
Thanks to FanOfG00fy and FanOfG00fy's mom for this suggestion! :cool1:

golden-mickey.jpg

wow i LOVE this one Midnite!!!!! would u be able to put disneyland on the bottom of it for us to use when we go in jan??? THANKS!!! :earsboy:

Sure! PM me your email address with the request, please :)

chipscinderelly said:
Midnight - I love these! I'm a new user to Photoshop - can you explain how you did the background on these photos? Did you use a special filter?
Edited to add a photo for reference:
incredible-boy.jpg

GULP. OK. Here goes.

I created a gray circle in the middle of the screen. Then I did Polar Coordinates, Rectangular to Screen (or something like that, I am on my laptop right now, and don't have PS open). Then I did add noise, gaussian with the slider all the way up. I made a motion blur vertically, also with the slider up all the way. I opened the levels (CTRL + L) and put it very far into the black and white. Then I did Polar Coordinates to Center. This makes the burst looking thing. The edges were a little harsh, so I made a mask over the layer with the burst and used the gradient fill (radial) on the mask to soften the edges. Then I made another layer and did a yellow to red radial gradient and masked it the same as the burst. On top of that, I put another layer and used the airbrush with white to make the center of the burst. The background red color is a shape layer in red. It's got one effect on it which is Inner Shadow. I made the distance 0 and the spread was probably about 20.

Now that I've totally confused everyone, I'll take my leave for the moment. :wave:

To all of you experts out there - I need help with the following
I want to make a 3 D font. Colored would be great. I have the following programs currently installed on my machine.
Print Master 15
Photo Shop 20
Adobe Photo Shop Elements 2 &
Photo Impact (trial version for now)

I figured out how to make WDW 3 D in Phot Impact. But I don't know how to copy and use it in Photo Shop? Do I need to do everything just the way I want it to look (size & everything including color) in Photo Impact and then import it to Photo Shop? I saved it on a transparent file, but had trouble working with it when i brought it in to Photo Shop. Any help would be appreciated. Penny

I think I figured it out. Next Question - how do I do shaped text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter