Disney Destinations Email...WDW Rates

Gigi22

DIS Veteran
Anyone else receive this? Advertising up to 35% off at select WDW Resorts, tied to email address, reduced rates for Jan. 3-June 30, 2021 stays. Must be booked by mid-March 2021.

I got it too! Such a tease. Might just put a hold on a little something in May and pray for that vaccine!

Dang it, now I'm looking at flights for March break from Vancouver and they are pretty reasonable 😂 Sigh. Still saving that email 😉

March? May? Is May too soon? Nice weather, maybe a waterpark will be open? Ugh... I want to go on a trip, we can even isolate for two weeks when we get back, I can work from home, kiddo is home schooled so it's ok. Why do they now offer me a good deal! :(

Yup, got one here too. Haven't gotten a "unique offer code" since 2009.

30% off moderates is pretty good, better than most offers, but alas, we won't be ready to go back that soon.

OMG I got a PIN code too. Too bad it’s only good till end of June. Even tho DD reminded me we can go anytime since they are doing hybrid in person schooling, and only go to school 2-3 mornings on alternating weeks, the rest is virtual. Darn this COVID. Oh wait. Maybe that’s why they are sending out such a great discount🙄

Did you guys just get these?

mine came this morning, email received at 10:54 AM. First time in ages I've gotten a PIN, seems to be a decent deal to, 25% off Values, 30% off Mods, 35% off Deluxe. Limited resorts available of course as they aren't all open yet.

I got one. Looked at March break 2021, five day trip is cheaper with exchange then my 4 day trip to Blue Mountain. Oh I wish the border would open!

Also got one.. holding on to it, need to see where the US is in terms of getting a much better handle on things with the virus.

Tempted to book.. but have already cancelled twice. It would be 💔 to have to postpone again. Will just sit tight & see.. *sigh*

I was feeling a little left out that I didn't get the email. I have been getting a lot of SPAM recently and thought I should check to see what's there. Sure enough the Disney email was in my SPAM. They still miss me :flower3:

Also got one.. holding on to it, need to see where the US is in terms of getting a much better handle on things with the virus.

Tempted to book.. but have already cancelled twice. It would be 💔 to have to postpone again. Will just sit tight & see.. *sigh*
Agreed . I don’t think I should set myself up for disappointment . It’s getting harder and harder to maintain a positive attitude this year .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter