Disney Dining Swap Mailing Info

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
I have sent out my address to everyone. I'll keep track of everyone's mailings on this thread:

Received Back :thumbsup2

GROUP ONE

1) Chef Mickey
Topper and journal box--PIRATEGIRL007 :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and squares--Michellepooh :thumbsup2

2) 1900 Park Fare
Borders and tags--knovak :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and journal box--Ohana 4

3) CRT/Princess Dining
Borders and squares--PixieDust32 :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and tags--jennyL :thumbsup2

4) Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Topper and squares--bigsis1970 :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and journal box--pjpoohbear

5)Crystal Palace
Borders and journal box--PoohBearLovinMama :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and squares--bigsis1970 :thumbsup2

GROUP TWO

1) '50s Prime Time
Topper and journal box--cinderellakh20 :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and tag--pjpoohbear

2)Rainforest Cafe
Topper and library pocket/tag--bigsis1970 :thumbsup2
Two photo mats and squares--Ohana 4

3)Beaches and Cream
Topper and shaker box--Ohana 4
Two photo mats and squares--pjpoohbear

4) 'Ohana
Topper and shaker box--Ohana 4
Two photo mats and journal box--RealMickeysGirl :thumbsup2

Thanks for participating in the Disney Dining Swap!

Got it, Thanks!

I went by Ohana this past weekend while at the World and took some photos for ideas of what to do. Got some really good ones.

I LOVE Ohana. We were "near" the World in December (DH had a work conference) and we went to Ohana for dinner one night. They got us in without ADR and sat us BY A WINDOW right before fireworks started. I was so touched! Even when you're not planning a Disney Trip, they still make you feel part of the magic. We had such a great time.

HI everyone....I was just browsing & noticed this thread.
I do a beautiful Disney scrapbook every year.
Last May, while in Disney, I browsed each & every gift shop I saw to view their scrapbooking supplies. Only 1 time during my 8 day trip did I see the "Disney Dining" scrapbook kit (I think it was at the contemporary gift shop). I remember thinking, oh how cute is this one" but since my family & I were not eating at most of those places (only Chef Mickey's that trip), I did not get it.

Well, we just returned Monday nite from an 8 day trip on the Dining Plan, eating at several of those restaurants. Before heading to Disney, I was preparing myself to hunt for this scrapbooking kit, because I remembered it was a rare find last time.

Well, I looked & looked but could not find it.
Each cast member I asked, did not know what I was referring to.

I'm wondering what is up with this kit? Discontinued?
Why so hard to find?
We are probably returnig to Disney in May.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks got the addie in PM today. Mine are finished, just need to be packed up and took to the PO. Probably be monday. I'll PM you when they go out. Thanks again for hosting!

I got the address as well - thanks.

I just need to finish up my borders and I'll send them out.

PIRATEGIRL007 and knovak: I have received yours already. Great job!

Makes me light a fire under my tush to get going on all of mine! :firefight

I can't find the original thread with the descriptions, just wondering, I need to make 4 squares per person and 2 borders per person 8 1/2 x 11? or 12x12?

Yes, 4 squares per person and make your borders no longer than about 8 inches so that an 8 1/2 scrapbooker can use it too. ;)

PoohBearLovinMama, I received yours today. If you want, I'll send you back yours and skip having one for me (although I love what you did with Pooh). I haven't yet been to Crystal Palace though, so you can probably use it before I can.
Nice job!! :thumbsup2

Ohana 4 said:
Yes, 4 squares per person and make your borders no longer than about 8 inches so that an 8 1/2 scrapbooker can use it too. ;)

OK, just wanted to make sure! :thumbsup2 Thanks :wave:

Wow, those got to you quickly! I was just coming to post that I sent them, but I guess I don't need to now. :) I'm glad you liked them b/c they hadn't turned out like I planned and I wasn't sure if they were up to par. I did a lot of tweaking. :)

You can keep the set I sent b/c I only need to replace the vellum, everything else is put together. Can't wait to see everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter