Disney Dining Swap Mailing Info

I finished mine up yesterday but won't make it to the post office today. It will be tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll post again then.

Ladies, I have been sick for the last week with a sinsus infection and am still on the mend.. I have completed Donald's, am half way done with CP and haven't started on the Rainforest Cafe' .. Forgive me but I think I will be mailing mine late.. I will do my best to get this done and out by the deadline this friday.. Thanks Michelle

Mine made the mail this morning. You should have them in a couple of days.

Hi everyone -- I finished all mine !!! my son came home sick on Tuesday and stayed home yesterday so I sat down and just worked worked worked!!! I will be sending them out on Sat!! Thanks Michelle

Just 2 more swappers to receive and we'll be ready. Hopefully I'll get both soon and be able to swap out by the end of this week! :goodvibes

Can we get an update? Have you gotten the other 2 swappers stuff?

Thanks

Yep, I got one of them and the other sent hers on Sat. she says. So we'll get them out just as soon as that one comes in. I have everything else ready. So sorry about the delay.

I sent 2 out this morning who were only in Group 2.
This afternoon, I received the last of our Group 1&2 swapper and so EVERYONE's will be going out tomorrow morning! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Everyone's went postal either yesterday or today. Please check in when you've received so I know everyone's accounted for. Thanks for participating! party:

Ohana 4 said:
Everyone's went postal either yesterday or today. Please check in when you've received so I know everyone's accounted for. Thanks for participating! party:

Cool!
Thank You.
:banana:

Ohana 4 said:

Cool!! Thanks so much for hosting for us!!!

I got my items today. They are terrific and I can't wait to use some of them. I may have to join that using a swap item challenge. LOL

Great work ladies!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter