Disney Dream August 28, 2017

Hi all, I've booked this cruise for myself and my 11 year old daughter. We enjoy visiting Disney, but this will be our first Disney cruise! I just found out about the fish extender group and would like to be a part of it. Any tips, tricks, or advice pertaining to the cruise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi DNA79 - I'm sorry I didn't get a notice about your post in October! Welcome to the group! I'm going to go ahead and start the FE list - I'll do so in another post. This is our 4th Disney cruise and we've participated in one every time - it's a lot of fun. Please let me know if you have any questions about the cruise. My daughter was your daughter's age the last time we went.

Andrea

we just booked this cruise! our 4th, but first time to Bahamas :), traveling with mine and my sister and her kids, and few grandparents!! would love to join a FE group. not super tech savvy -- so tried to remember how this all works -- cant seem to get this on my FB will keep trying

:welcome:
Welcome to the group! I'll send a post about the FE separately. I'm looking forward to being in an FE again.

Andrea

Hey everyone - I'm happy to start the FE post! For everyone participating, we would need:

First name of adults
First name and age of children
Stateroom number

Some people have personalized FE gifts in the past and some have gotten gifts for boys or girls. If anyone would rather not go into that much detail, just provide what you're comfortable with. I'll provide a running list on this board, but we can move to an attachment if it gets too large. If you'd like to participate, just send me your info. I'll start with mine.

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Take care and looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Andrea

What is a fish extender? We have just booked this cruise and don't know what amfish extender is.

Hey there. 2nd DCL cruise for our family. 10 year wedding anniversary!! Originally from U.K. But now live in the states. 2 girls Chloe 5 and Emily 7. Would love to do fish extender

Hi Andrea
Our family of three will be on the cruise. Do I post the info here or send it to you? This is all new to me.
Thanks
Lesley

Hey everyone - I'm happy to start the FE post! For everyone participating, we would need:

First name of adults
Stateroom number

Some people have personalized FE gifts in the past and some have gotten gifts for boys or girls. If anyone would rather not go into that much detail, just provide what you're comfortable with. I'll provide a running list on this board, but we can move to an attachment if it gets too large. If you'd like to participate, just send me your info. I'll start with mine.

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Andrea
Hi there:
Sarah and Ben peterman adult
Emily 7
Chloe 5
Stateroom 8678

hi everyone, we just moved to this one. We are staying 4 nights at GF after the cruise since this is a short one, and the kids want to see Pandora at AK.

This is our 9th Disney Cruise, so we are a bit jaded with the FE's. We will pass on that one. I bring it, but. just put stuff in for my kids, and since we are spending 4 nights post at Grand Floridian it is too much to carry around.

First name of adults
Stateroom number

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Andrea
Michael and Jacqueline
Alexander 8
Andrew 4
Stateroom 8594

Hello everyone we just booked our first cruise ever. It will be myself and my son (11-at the time we sail). My mom, sister and nieces (15 and 16) will be with us as well, they have been on a cruise before. We are so excited and can't wait. I always said if I do a cruise I wanted my first one to be on a Disney cruise and here we are.

Hello everyone we just booked our first cruise ever. It will be myself and my son (11-at the time we sail). My mom, sister and nieces (15 and 16) will be with us as well, they have been on a cruise before. We are so excited and can't wait. I always said if I do a cruise I wanted my first one to be on a Disney cruise and here we are.
Welcome! with me will be DW, DD14 and DD11. Perhaps the younger one can make a friend with your DS!

Hi everyone - I've just booked this cruise for myself and my two kids (son - 17; daughter - 15). This is our fourth Disney Cruise and my son really wanted to go again before he turned 18 so that he could finally enjoy the teen club. We really had fun with the fish extender group, and we'd love to do that again. Has anyone already started a list? If not, I'd be happy to do so. Looking forward to the cruise!

Andrea

This will also be our 4th Disney Cruise and our second on the Dream. Our son (also 17) wanted to have one last cruise before he is too old for Vibe as well. Also along will be our DD14 and both sets of grandparents. Our kids have met so many good friends from around the world cruising and are looking forward to this next trip. Spending a couple of days at Universal and then two at Disney (Pandora!) before this sailing as well.

First name of adults
Stateroom number

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Andrea

Hello, we would love to participate in the FE. This is our first Disney cruise. Thank you for taking the time to get things started. It will be myself and my son (11 at the time of the cruise). My sister, mom and nieces will be with us, they are in a different stateroom.

Edrina - Adult
Eli'sha - 11
Stateroom - 8006

Thanks again, can't wait to set sail.

First name of adults
Stateroom number

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Andrea
Hi DNA79 - I'm sorry I didn't get a notice about your post in October! Welcome to the group! I'm going to go ahead and start the FE list - I'll do so in another post. This is our 4th Disney cruise and we've participated in one every time - it's a lot of fun. Please let me know if you have any questions about the cruise. My daughter was your daughter's age the last time we went.

Andrea
hello did you start this FE group I would like to join thanks!!

Fish Exchange -

Hello I am starting a fish exchange if you would like to join please send me the first name of Adult and Children including their age and gender, along with stateroom they are staying in on the Disney Dream setting sail Aug. 28, 2017.

I will confirm receipt with instructions and tips and 45-60 days before send you a list of participating for our FE!

Best

Dina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter