Disney Dream - June 1, 2018 - Double Dip!

We just booked our cruise too. We would love to participate in the fish extenders as well. We've never done it but heard so many great things. We don't know our state room yet. We have a 9 year old princess who will be celebrating her birthday. Please let us know if we can still join a group.

Hi! I've sent you a message with more FE info. Since it looks like you're new, you may have to post 10 times before you can read the message. Feel free to post test messages on here :flower1:

We just booked our cruise too. We would love to participate in the fish extenders as well. We've never done it but heard so many great things. We don't know our state room yet. We have a 9 year old princess who will be celebrating her birthday. Please let us know if we can still join a group.
Typically if you take the subject line from the meet thread here and search for that text on a very popular social media site, you'll find what you're looking for. ;)

Hi, married couple no kids sailing 39/36. Any other cruisers with no kids looking to meet up? We love the drinks, open air and spa area! Will look at joining the FB group as well.

Hi everyone! We just booked our first official platinum cruise yesterday. It will be me, my hubby, my daughter who will turn 14 on the cruise and his son who will be 16. We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing who is interested in participating in a fish extender gift exchange :)
Thank you for all your help getting onto the FE Facebook page but now I can't seem to be able to add my name to the spreadsheet. Any advice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter