Disney Enchanted Tales

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by AJ1983, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Lothlórien

Lothlórien Many, many trips since 2001

Yep... I saw that after getting a message that there is an update and I have to update to play, but there's nothing available in the App Store and I cannot get into the game.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Lothlórien

Well it looks like they're ending the game in a month anyhow

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. ElsaFan71

ElsaFan71 Earning My Ears

Disney, please tell me this is a joke? Ending this game...seriously? This isn't fair.

5. Lothlórien

No joke, unfortunately. :( Disney was not making the money to pay the developers to keep it alive.

Beccybooboo and MrsPottts like this.
  6. MrsPottts

MrsPottts Mouseketeer

OMG is that for real? I have the notification saying I need to update but it's not available

7. Alex594

Alex594 Earning My Ears

I'm pretty sure this is April Fool's?

If not, I am deleting Magic Kingdoms, Emoji, and will never play any Disney game from now one. But I'm seriously hoping this is an April 1st joke and, in two days, we will have a new update with more quests (if not, I'll be here saying no good about whoever did this).
    One thing's true, when I go to my App store it says that what I am looking for is not available in my country...

8. Lothlórien

There is no update available.

9. Alex594

Alex594 Earning My Ears

The update will appear April 2nd? :rolleyes1

If not, I repeat, no more Disney games for me.

10. klbrow11

klbrow11 Mouseketeer

I just got a notice to update and it did the update. I also received a notice once updated that it would be ending April 30. The flowers were back and issued 5 diamonds a piece, 500 EP, and 1000 coins..they are appearing very fast. I had 10000 coins at 15 min ago and now have 50000 coins.

MrsPottts likes this.
  11. TerraRanomi

TerraRanomi Mouseketeer

I just updated the game (Android) and got the same notification. How can they say we're 'valued players' and just discontinue the game like that.

And what's the point of playing for one more month anyways.

Wishuponastar1975 likes this.
  12. Alex594

Alex594 Earning My Ears

All the blankets are available to buy.

I can't believe this is happening.

13. Mumma848

Mumma848 Earning My Ears

I turned my phone off then on again and that got around the no update issue
    Then the update said about the 30 days till it ends
    I'm so so mad they're not finishing the stories!!!!!
    What a joke!!!
    I have over 1,500,000 coins and 200 diamonds and nothing to do since the last event
    I was looking forward to finishing the stories but seems like they've given up!!!!!
    It's 1st April here in AUS so I'll cross my fingers it's a stupid joke but not holding my breath

14. Ashww

Ashww Earning My Ears

Alex594 likes this.
  15. Alex594

Alex594 Earning My Ears

They are giving money and diamonds and points away! So everyone can end the game by the time it disappears?

This is probably the best game Disney has. It has the best story, the best graphics, it is very promising. And yet, it is over. Although the game itself is amazing, I've never played anything that tried so deeply to exploit the gamer. It was was the worst. The events made you play 24/7 and spend your money as much as they could, just so you could have a beautiful world and all that was available. But all seemed worth it, because it truly was a promising game and we could only imagine the amazing stories to come. But those lazy asses are closing it.

I really hope it's April Fools and we'll get a nice surprise...

GinaBMoore likes this.
  16. AmandaTheGreat

AmandaTheGreat Earning My Ears

I get the sinking feeling that the deletion is going to happen. However, allowing purchases to be made in the past 30 days should not have been allowed. This decision didn't happen today and sadly I gave into making a purchase. I encourage all players to email customer support and let them know your concern. The squeaky wheel gets the oil unfortunately in this day and age. PLEASE email them, it may do something: https://help.disney.com/en_US/Games

Crossing fingers for us all!

MrsPottts likes this.
  17. Lothlórien

I agree.

MrsPottts likes this.
  18. HufflepuffMommy

HufflepuffMommy Earning My Ears

If it IS an April Fool's joke, will they take back everything we unlocked and bought then? Because at this rate, everything cost 1gem to complete 18hr things... and if you run out, just wait 10 seconds for more flowers.
    I'm going to be sad to see this game go... it was one of the first ones I really got into!

MrsPottts likes this.
  19. MAD6

MAD6 Earning My Ears

If this is not a joke, I'm done!! Every single freaking Disney game I play gets shut down. Gnome Town and the one with the colors. Over it!!! I don't spend money on diamonds or buildings, but I would have been willing to pay .99 a month or something to play.

MrsPottts likes this.
  20. amp346

amp346 Earning My Ears

Is this a cruel joke... this is my favorite game. I like even more than magic Kingdoms

21. Karpinau

Karpinau Earning My Ears

Weirdest April fools prank Ive seen. Oh well I guess I can resume my life now.

HaveADisneyDay! likes this.