Disney Enchanted Tales

hey guys i need a hand i lost my game and disney cant reinstate our games so ive had to start again but im now trying to figure out what special event items did i loose since my game crashed

i didnt start from the begining of the game inception but i do remember doing the harvest event and if memory serves of all the decos only the cornucopia continued to payout after the event (was it only masks that we created? did we get any extra characters?)

then was it only the aladin event? we got jasmine, flower pots, sheeps and 3 buildings??

have i missed anything??

hey guys i need a hand i lost my game and disney cant reinstate our games so ive had to start again but im now trying to figure out what special event items did i loose since my game crashed

i didnt start from the begining of the game inception but i do remember doing the harvest event and if memory serves of all the decos only the cornucopia continued to payout after the event (was it only masks that we created? did we get any extra characters?)

then was it only the aladin event? we got jasmine, flower pots, sheeps and 3 buildings??

have i missed anything??

Sounds right to me. No new characters in the Fall event just the masks for like 6 characters and only the cornucopia continued to pay out after.

Alladin event had the 3 buildings, 3 bee hives, and 3 sheep which continued to pay out after the event plus the addition of Jasmine.

During one of the events they upped the number of sheep/rabbit/geese you could own to 5 each for the main 3 stories.

Last edited:
So did everyone get the 3 buildings for $3.99 each sale event??
Yeah got that too, this time I am lucky with the exchange rate euro to dollar. ;)

I wonder what their use will be in the event. The flowershop was needed to get the mistletoe, but what would we need the other two for?

I am in the dilemma: do I save for another market stall that brings me cones quicker or go for the quests... what to do what to do

I just got a response from Customer Service. The rep was able to make my Featherduster work. They also reported it to the developers.

So did everyone get the 3 buildings for $3.99 each sale event??

I grabbed the building offer, but mine were $2.99, $2.99 and $1.99...do they offer everyone the same buildings?

I wish they would fix my feather duster I sent in my support ticket last Thursday :(

I just came on here to see if anyone else is having issues with the feather duster. Just unlocked her, but when I click on her to do a task, it says "items required to craft" but there are no items. Is this your issue too? How do I send a support ticket?

I saw a few posts up someone mentioned Aladdin. All I have available are Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and Tangled. Is this the same for everyone else?

I grabbed the building offer, but mine were $2.99, $2.99 and $1.99...do they offer everyone the same buildings?

I just came on here to see if anyone else is having issues with the feather duster. Just unlocked her, but when I click on her to do a task, it says "items required to craft" but there are no items. Is this your issue too? How do I send a support ticket?

I saw a few posts up someone mentioned Aladdin. All I have available are Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and Tangled. Is this the same for everyone else?

We were all offered the same buildings, yes. I'm not sure why some people have to pay higher prices than others. Mine were $2.99, $2.99, $1.99 also. I only needed the Fur Shop though. I had previously already gotten the other two with gems.

To send in a support ticket I went through the in-game HELP option then visited customer service from there. It takes you off site but from the customer service I sent a message about my problem with Featherduster. Be sure to include your Player ID (found on the Help&Support page in the game). It took them about 48 hours to fix my featherduster after I contacted them.

While waiting for them to fix your featherduster save up as many pine cones as possible. Part of getting through the featherduster tasks is buying 2 street lamps and 2 urns. At least by saving up the pine cones now you can make up some of the lost time later.

I really really don't understand why they are doing the fix on a player by player basis. They can't be so stupid to not realize that it is a game wide issue. It seems like once they realized there was an issue they should have done something that fixed the problem for all players at the same time. I feel really bad for the people that don't contact them and never get the issue fixed. They are going to lose a lot of players with the poor way they are dealing with this issue.

I should be moving on to the next character after Featherduster tomorrow. I'm super nervous that once I unlock the next chacater after featherduster (which should happen tomorrow) there will be an issue with the next character as well and it will be back to contacting them and losing a couple more days of game play waiting for them to fix the problem since they obviously haven't done any kind of game wide fix.

Last edited:
All my items were 3.99EUR but I had 2 of them already.
I had another update last night and my slow loading problem is fixed. Instead of it taking 60-70 seconds to loading, its now back to 6.
I decided to first buy the 3rd market stallen before continuing with the quests. Will do the Christmas trees first before the featherduster's. Will do B&B first as that was the story I started with, maybe that helps somehow.

Hey there, so this game has become a really odd addiction for me and I just found your forum here. As i'm reading through i'm slightly miffed about the fluctuation in pricing for items and I was already on edge over the fact that the Pinecone items are absurdly priced. But anyway.

So far I have the featherduster, the Christmas Rotunda and Two Winter Lamps. I now need two purchase the Market Stall and two Urns which totals roughly 30,000 Pinecones ( >_< ). But more to the point, only Beauty and the Beast has had anything to do with the event. Am i missing something that allows Frozen or Tangled to start doing things related?

For reference, I just hit Lvl 22. I'm sitting on 60k coins and have the ability to place Oaken, Kristoff, Maximus and Baddie from Tangled but i'm refusing to place any of them at the moment since I don't have the time to gather their required items while i'm focusing solely on Pinecones. Am I missing out on something by not having those Frozen characters accessible at this time?

Thanks for any input you guys might have.

Last edited:
We have also noticed that there is a difference which story you have started with. At some point, I got a quest to buy an Xmas tree for all 3 stories.

I send in a complaint to Disney about the high prices of the event items. Assuming people are either working or celebratng the holidays the coming 20 days, it will not be possible to finish the event. Excerpt of my e-mail:

However I do want to send in a complaint about the Christmas event. It's not really good, it's very disappointing especially after the Aladdin event. The amount of cones needed for items is too high and the options of earning cones are too low. Not enough buildings that produces cones on a frequent basis. In short: It's not a fun event to play, it goes to slow. I can save if 15K cones in a day if I play very actively . I know I have to save up for over 90K cones to only get to the next step in my current quests. Which means at least 6 days of actively playing (defined as at least logging on every 30 minutes), which is impossible to do with a fulltime job and Christmas around the corner. So let's make that 9 days, with the event only lasting 20 days more, we can safely say that most players will not be able to finish all the quests or buy all the items Disney has put in the game for this event.

But as I have over 460K in coins, there is no reason not to play the event quests as I still have to wait for level 26 to be unlocked.

And the same problem as with other events or in general, it's not fair to charge player A x amount of currency and player B y amount of currency.

Anybody else get everything you needed to decorate the garden rotunda, only to have them say you needed 9,999 diamonds to do it? Is this a glitch?

I hesitate to say i've yet to experience a glitch in this game, unless the absurd cost of things is a glitch :)

Anybody else get everything you needed to decorate the garden rotunda, only to have them say you needed 9,999 diamonds to do it? Is this a glitch?

Sounds like a glitch, just e-mail support support@disneymobile.com
Usually when you have to collect stuff it costs you a few hundred diamonds, which lowers with each item you collect, but 9,999 must be a glitch.
This event has a lot

So far I have the featherduster, the Christmas Rotunda and Two Winter Lamps. I now need two purchase the Market Stall and two Urns which totals roughly 30,000 Pinecones ( >_< ).

Just out of curiosity what are the cost of your event items?

I already bought all 3 market stalls so I forget how much they cost. I want to say roughly 21,000 pine cones each

Yulebukk are 30,197 pine cones each
Winter Urns are 16,562 pine cones each
Winter Lamps are 22,046 pine cones each
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 27,389 pine cones each
Yule Logs are 36,706 pine cones each
Winter Pond is 40,470 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldiers are 33,293 pine cones each

Julebukk is 20,340 pine cones
Winter Urns are 10,662 pine cones
Winter Lamps are 12,560 pine cones
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 14,950 pine cones
Yule Log is 18,713 pine cones
Winter Pond is 28,375 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldier is 21,595 pine cones

My costs are so far below yours. This is absurd and absolutely MUST be a glitch to the game. Why would my stuff costs half the cost of yours? What level are you, is it possible its linked to how far along you are in the game?

And how many Pine cones are you getting from people?

Baker from BatB: 5 Hour Gingerbread Baking = 108 pine cones
LeFou from BatB: 4 Hour Warm Fire = 96 pine cones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter