Disney Enchanted Tales

Ugh getting so over this game It was so fun in the beginning! Now I'm just doing the daily chest tasks to get diamonds and tasks to get experience to get to level 33 as that's all that's left
Almost 1,000,000 coins and nothing to do with them
Working on unlocking Olaf which will hopefully give me some new things to do
I'm in Australia and technically it's Valentine's Day now (1.30am) still waiting for a new update!
I have the Olaf icon too.

The e-mail jamesterg received from customer service (page 44) said there was an issue and the update could be delayed for a FEW DAYS.

Personally I'd rather wait a little longer than have an update not working properly.

Is anyone else a bit bored of this game at the moment? I'm on level 31 and quests keep coming up for future levels. I then spend days just sending the characters off to collect stars and coins just so I can level up and do something. Nothing else to do. Currently trying to level up to 32 so I can get the bakery and suddenly I've got got 200k coins and nothing to spend them on. Always been desperate for them before

Yeah, it stagnated a bit. For awhile, I had 5-8 quest lines going, and now I'm at the same point as you. I've had one quest at a time since level 30, but all of them were for levels above me so I was just doing daily tasks to kill time until the next update or until I went up a level and could purchase something. Now I'm half way to level 33, and other than finishing unlocking Atila the baker from Tangled, I have nothing to do. Hopefully this new update will expand the main storylines for some of these stories! On the plus side, unlike Disney Magic Kingdoms, it is nice that I can walk away from the game for a day or two and suffer no repercussions if I can't play.

I see they've added a separate tab for event items/buildings. Much easier to navigate now.

I was wondering, are the Sweet Shop, Candy Maker and Confectioner the same as the ones from the Harvest event?

Edit: fyi, the flowers showed up again after 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I see they've added a separate tab for event items/buildings. Much easier to navigate now.

I was wondering, are the Sweet Shop, Candy Maker and Confectioner the same as the ones from the Harvest event?

Edit: fyi, the flowers showed up again after 30 minutes.

I think they are because I got them last time and don't have them this time

New player here! Excited to join at the beginning of an event. I have SO many quests to do, but it looks like it'll slow down the more I play. I like how there is always so much to do, though.

Yay the event just started, enjoy everyone! :)
Like I supposed we have to collect hearts, how sweet.
Looks like this is going to be another tricky one, everything is so expensive! However it lasts 21 days.

Last edited:
I don't have an update or event and I pulled it up around 6 pm central time. Sad. Usually the event just goes active on its own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter