Disney Enchanted Tales

Feeling so behind with all of the flowers required.
What are all of the buildings that have to be decorated?
- guard tower
- bookshop
- dockside Inn
- philippe's stable

I notice I'm playing less and less, because the flower drop irritates me more and more
I know I barely played anymore for about 3 days, I needed to take a step back because getting these flowers is so frustrating. Only yesterday I got back to playing more.

If you get the triplets they help a little bit as they can drop flowers too. I also unlocked the captain of the guard during the event and he helps to drop chicories. Anyone knows if Vladimir drops flowers too?

If you get the triplets they help a little bit as they can drop flowers too. I also unlocked the captain of the guard during the event and he helps to drop chicories. Anyone knows if Vladimir drops flowers too?
Nope. Vladimir doesn't help except for chocolates.

For me I still have a super hard time getting both posies and echinacea flowers and I have every single character and am at max level. Granted that means I have to collect more flowers in general, but it truly seems random because I can have several drop at once and then go for a whole day with all characters possible working on posy moments and still no posies lol
Oh, I feel you with the posies and echinacea. For all my decorated bldgs, I'm always done with the daisies and chicories but not nearly halfway with the remaining two.

I got the Dockside Inn decorated at least. Figured I'd finish up that questline since the dresses are being a royal pain.
And ironically enough, I got all the potions first for this Yellow Triplet. :rolleyes2
Now I need 8 more carrots and 1 more basket (thankfully it seems to drop fairly often). Those carrots are a bigger pain than the potions. Belle was shopping all yesterday and only got me 1. :guilty:

Good news from this event is, it's giving me plenty of time to build up some gold so I can buy buildings later (and some during, but those characters are also proving difficult to unlock. Can't find those silver platters for the life of me).

Is anyone else getting extremely sick of collecting flowers? It's been 6 hours and all I've managed to collect is *ONE* measly posy and a few daisies. My patience are certainly being tested
It makes me really hate the game. Ecinacea and carrots are killing me. It really makes it no fun.

anyone else experiencing crash every time you try to start a moment? I can log in and collect from buildings, but as soon as I want to start a moment with a character I get the black screen and throws me out. I'm on android. Thanks!

anyone else experiencing crash every time you try to start a moment? I can log in and collect from buildings, but as soon as I want to start a moment with a character I get the black screen and throws me out. I'm on android. Thanks!

I only had that issue when I had the double character glitch. And usually just closing the app and reopening it worked for me.

I had that problem the other night. Couldn't get back on until the next morning.

Chapter 3s prize looks pretty lame, so I figure I'll use that time to get caught up with the character dresses.

The geese drop daisies so often, I wish they would make sheep that dropped echinacea.

Does anyone else's floral building decorations glitch like this when you zoom in close? I have three buildings decorated and this is the only one that does it, so I'm assuming it is a glitch

Attachments

• IMG_2361.jpg
    IMG_2361.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter