Disney Enchanted Tales

How? :scared: Seriously, did you spend any money? Or did you really play it nonstop? I still have three dresses and two buildings...
Me too and I play ALL the time - I completed the event and got the oddly big case and decorated the stables but no dresses are done yet and I still have the boat house and the library to decorate - they need to come off these flowers a little bit more easily! Geez!

What I've been dreading has happened- I've damaged my phone and it needs a repair/replacement :sad::headache::sad2: Has anyone with an iPhone successfully backed up this game and been able to restore it to a new iphone? Is it possible to back it up to iTunes instead of the cloud? Any tips? :lovestruc

Last edited:
Hi! Not sure if this was already resolved/answered.... I noticed last week some people posted that there was a third building to decorate in each story line. I finally finished "Flaw of Attraction," but there was no task that popped up to decorate the tannery. Anyone know why some people have 9 buildings to decorate and others apparently only 6? Thank you!! Happy flower collecting......:flower:

Hi! Not sure if this was already resolved/answered.... I noticed last week some people posted that there was a third building to decorate in each story line. I finally finished "Flaw of Attraction," but there was no task that popped up to decorate the tannery. Anyone know why some people have 9 buildings to decorate and others apparently only 6? Thank you!! Happy flower collecting......:flower:

There are only 6 buildings to decorate!

I have finished the latest task, and I'm up to to level 33 , for the first time today I didn't really care about putting the characters to work, as I call it. I hope they upgrade the game soon as I believe many may loose interest.xx

I dont understand how people are compketing tasks on the B&B event already... i have an iphone 6 and it hasnt even started yet. Im confused

Thank you! Unfortunately, iTunes has stopped recognizing my phone, soo i think i might be out of options :sad::sad1:

Back it up on iCloud via Wifi, it works also fine. I was playing on 5s, backed it up on cloud and while setup my 7+ just told it to take the last iCloud backup. The game works great if you don't pay attention to the event bugs.

Finished event yesterday, 33 max level, no quests except daily, I need new content :(

Back it up on iCloud via Wifi, it works also fine. I was playing on 5s, backed it up on cloud and while setup my 7+ just told it to take the last iCloud backup. The game works great if you don't pay attention to the event bugs.

Finished event yesterday, 33 max level, no quests except daily, I need new content :(
Ohh thank you! And it picked up the game where you were up to? I'll see if my phone will stay on long enought to try that, thanks!:angel:

I dont understand how people are compketing tasks on the B&B event already... i have an iphone 6 and it hasnt even started yet. Im confused
You have to update the app. I didn't realize the event started either until I updated the app, so I didn't start the event until 10 days after it had begun.

I finished all 3 chapters of the event and unlocked all of the triplets, got the vase as the reward. I made all 3 of the flower dresses. I've also decorated the bookshop, phillipe's stable, guard tower, trade ministry and the arendelle library. Working on decorating the dockside inn now. I thought I saw someone say that there are 3 buildings for each story to decorate, the tannery and the boathouse being 2 of them. can someone name all of the buildings that need to be decorated? Right now I have phillipe working on his last task in the "stable friendships" quest to get the diamond, so I'm not sure if it will start the new quest to decorate the tannery afterwards?

I finished all 3 chapters of the event and unlocked all of the triplets, got the vase as the reward. I made all 3 of the flower dresses. I've also decorated the bookshop, phillipe's stable, guard tower, trade ministry and the arendelle library. Working on decorating the dockside inn now. I thought I saw someone say that there are 3 buildings for each story to decorate, the tannery and the boathouse being 2 of them. can someone name all of the buildings that need to be decorated? Right now I have phillipe working on his last task in the "stable friendships" quest to get the diamond, so I'm not sure if it will start the new quest to decorate the tannery afterwards?
I thought so too but there are only 6 buildings to decorate, so you're almost there.

What I've been dreading has happened- I've damaged my phone and it needs a repair/replacement :sad::headache::sad2: Has anyone with an iPhone successfully backed up this game and been able to restore it to a new iphone? Is it possible to back it up to iTunes instead of the cloud? Any tips? :lovestruc

If you back your iphone up to your PC or the iCloud, your game will be restored to the exact place where you did the back-up.

:crazy::crazy::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

We have been playing for what? 3 weeks on this latest event? I finally finished my 1st princess crown. And only 7 days left. HAHA There is no way on God's green earth I will get a 2nd one completed before the event closes. Those wretched little pink flowers are IMPOSSIBLE to get.

I have had the 3 bimbettes opened for over a week so we are good there, but goodness.... I think I hate this event and those pink flowers now. :teeth:

I think somebody was just trying to get a rise out of people. There are only 6 buildings to decorate between the first 2 chapters.

Thank you! Unfortunately iTunes has stopped recognising my phone, soo i think i might be out of options :sad::sad1:

Not necessarily. You can try the icloud. If that fails, you should be able to go to the Sprint/Verizon/T-Mobile store (pick your carrier) and they should be able to do a back-up for you. An Apple store definitely can.

I've bought the potted flowers decoration, and noticed the thread is a different colour to the other frozen buildings and decorations. Anybody else seen this, or understand why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter