Disney Enchanted Tales

If you back your iphone up to your PC or the iCloud, your game will be restored to the exact place where you did the back-up.
Thank you!!
I couldn't figure out icloud because the screen was too damaged to navigate to it haha (not sure if theres another way) but I managed to backup to iTunes on my mums laptop :)
thanks for the help guys!!

What story is everyone hoping for next? I would be happy with Aladdin but I'd really like The Hunchback of Notre Dame :) The cathedral would be great and there's lots of buildings in the village and then the Court of Miracles. I feel like It's one of Disney's forgotten movies so it's a slim to none chance, but I'm dreaming ;)

What story is everyone hoping for next? I would be happy with Aladdin but I'd really like The Hunchback of Notre Dame :) The cathedral would be great and there's lots of buildings in the village and then the Court of Miracles. I feel like It's one of Disney's forgotten movies so it's a slim to none chance, but I'm dreaming ;)
Would love to add The Little Mermaid

Getting closer to the end.
Finished the main story and received the vase.
I have every event building purchased but 1 candy store.
I have 5 buildings decorated.
I haven't started on the princess outfits yet.

All the flowers seem to drop reasonable for me.
It just there not enough characters available to drop the purple poseies.
That why they feel to be the hardest.

I love to see lion king added or tarzan.
Both were great disney movies.
Unfortunately since neither have a disney princess in them that is extremely unlikely.
I feel dressing up nala in flowers would have been super cute.
Plus beast would have a friend in simba.

This post isn't going to garner any friends.
You people bragging about not spending yet are complaining about the events being to hard and not enough content are the reason for that very issue.
If you don't wish to put money into the game that fine but then you have no right to complain if the game isn't up to standards.
More so it will be your fault if the game is shut down.
If the game doesn't make money they WILL end it.
Your acting like spoiled brats demanding so much for nothing and giving no thought to the repercussions.
This is a business like so many others.
Try going into a grocery store and demanding they give you food for free.
Try going to the electric company and demanding they give you electricity for free.
Try going to a movie theater and demanding they let you watch a movie for free.
All these places will laugh at you and demand you leave.
If you refuse they will call the cops.
This game is nice enough to say ok to you playing for free.
But you have no right to use then trash it.
How would you feel if someone came to place you created, maybe your home, used it, then went around telling everyone it sucked?
You not feel to good about it.
So don't do it to others.

I was wondering if anyone can log into this game... I read on the App Store that you can, but I'm level 25 and have never logged in. I would adore to be able to, so I could stop panicking about losing my progress.

Working on my last princess now and then I'm done with this event. Phew.... I had fun with this one. DMK just released their next event so I'm headed that way for awhile. Thanks for all the feedback and talking me down off the flower craziness!!! To all who are still going, good luck. Hope you finish in time and collect everything you wanted.

This post isn't going to garner any friends.
You people bragging about not spending yet are complaining about the events being too hard and not enough content are the reason for that very issue.
If you don't wish to put money into the game that fine but then you have no right to complain if the game isn't up to standards.
More so it will be your fault if the game is shut down.
If the game doesn't make money they WILL end it.
Your acting like spoiled brats demanding so much for nothing and giving no thought to the repercussions.
This is a business like so many others.
Try going into a grocery store and demanding they give you food for free.
Try going to the electric company and demanding they give you electricity for free.
Try going to a movie theater and demanding they let you watch a movie for free.
All these places will laugh at you and demand you leave.
If you refuse they will call the cops.
This game is nice enough to say ok to you playing for free.
But you have no right to use then trash it.
How would you feel if someone came to place you created, maybe your home, used it, then went around telling everyone it sucked?
You not feel to good about it.
So don't do it to others.

I am going to guess you are a child/kid, maybe in your teens???
Thought I would mention, name calling is against board rules. You might want to edit your post and read the forum rules.

You are comparing apples to cheeseburgers. This is a game. This is not real life. A game in real life, but a game. Nobody in their right mind would do any of that nonsense you just said.
However, it is ridiculous (using the Christmas and this Spring event as example) to expect people to spend $100 in real money to complete a virtual building or $49 in real money to unlock a virtual character. Disney is notorious for creating games, taking money, shutting them down or no longer supporting them. (Nemo, Water, VMK, to name a few)

If the dollar ask for what you receive made any sense I am sure players would spend real money for virtual items, but the reality of it is, it doesn't. If Disney wants that kind of cash for virtual stuff, they need to put out a quality game first. Nobody in their right mind would spend that kind of cash on a beta-style mobile game.

I was wondering if anyone can log into this game... I read on the App Store that you can, but I'm level 25 and have never logged in. I would adore to be able to, so I could stop panicking about losing my progress.

I do not think so. :( If there is a way to log into it I have yet to find it.

You can record your game ID by saving it to your photos via a screenshot and have it should you ever need to contact the developers.

So in my mind, the event buildings we bought were supposed to help, like sweet shops dropping the dreaded krumkake, fishmonger dropping fish etc. And that's not happening. So what's the purpose of these buildings then?

I am going to guess you are a child/kid, maybe in your teens???
Thought I would mention, name calling is against board rules. You might want to edit your post and read the forum rules.

You are comparing apples to cheeseburgers. This is a game. This is not real life. A game in real life, but a game. Nobody in their right mind would do any of that nonsense you just said.
However, it is ridiculous (using the Christmas and this Spring event as example) to expect people to spend $100 in real money to complete a virtual building or $49 in real money to unlock a virtual character. Disney is notorious for creating games, taking money, shutting them down or no longer supporting them. (Nemo, Water, VMK, to name a few)

If the dollar ask for what you receive made any sense I am sure players would spend real money for virtual items, but the reality of it is, it doesn't. If Disney wants that kind of cash for virtual stuff, they need to put out a quality game first. Nobody in their right mind would spend that kind of cash on a beta-style mobile game.
Absolutely correct, Lothlorien. A full video game that you own, play multiple times, are able to update, has multiple story lines etc. is 60 EUR here in Europe. Disney asks that for 1 building or one character. So that's totally off when you look at what you get vs what you pay. Totally for backing up with some money an enjoyable game, but there must be some benefit in it and some common-sense pricing and balance.

So in my mind, the event buildings we bought were supposed to help, like sweet shops dropping the dreaded krumkake, fishmonger dropping fish etc. And that's not happening. So what's the purpose of these buildings then?

Just to produce a bunch of chocolates you will not need. However, when the event is over they will give you coins....so that is a plus.

I seriously doubt they will add anything else to this. Hopefully they will have enough courtesy to convert all of these chocolates to coins like they did for the Jasmine event. I wonder if they tried to scale back some on what needed to be purchased because the Christmas event was entirely too hard in the time they allowed. This event is really long, but probably a good thing since these pink flowers are more rare than blue diamonds. :)

I JUST finished getting my third flower crown ugh. Now all I have to do is attempt to get to level 20 so I can unlock Phillipe's stables and decorate that before the event is over!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my chest though, this event was HARD

I love to see lion king added or tarzan.
Both were great disney movies.
Unfortunately since neither have a disney princess in them that is extremely unlikely.
I feel dressing up nala in flowers would have been super cute.
Plus beast would have a friend in simba.

I'd love to see Lady and the Tramp or The Aristocats but again, no princesses, so unlikely.

Hello! I have no friends and/or anything happy in my life at the moment except my love for Disney...Playing two games: Emoji Blitz and Disney Enchanted Tales. I have read on here that the chocolate hearts will be converted to coins...is this true or just assumed information?

Hi Amanda & welcome to this thread. :angel:
DO you happen to know which 6 buildings?
Frozen: Arendelle Library & Trade Ministry.
Tangled: Guard Tower & Dockside Inn.
B&TB: The Bookshop & Philippe's Stable.
Hello! I have no friends and/or anything happy in my life at the moment except my love for Disney...Playing two games: Emoji Blitz and Disney Enchanted Tales. I have read on here that the chocolate hearts will be converted to coins...is this true or just assumed information?
Never happened in past events so I doubt it. Event currency usually just disappears after the event is over.

Never happened in past events so I doubt it. Event currency usually just disappears after the event is over.

Not true. The event where we collected leaves....those were converted to coins. I suddenly had 30K more coins when the event was over and that is about how many leaves I had at the end of the event. I would say that was a conversion.
I expected the same with pine cones, but it did not happen. It is hard to say with this one. My guess is no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter