Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMAIL OFFER: Received an email from Disney Rewards. Call in to listen to a vacation club pitch and get $40 Disney gift card. Called and phone call lasted about 15 minutes total. they said I should e received my GC by email
Guys I received the gift card today by email. I'm no sure if anyone can call but there is no code that you give. All they asked where a few questions like if i was a member of DVC or knew someone who was or if I was a CM I said no to all except when they asked if I was a Disney visa card holder. If anyone wants to give it a try I have attached the email i received with the info.

Attachments

• dis vacation.pdf
    465.8 KB · Views: 105
Guys I received the gift card today by email. I'm no sure if anyone can call but there is no code that you give. All they asked where a few questions like if i was a member of DVC or knew someone who was or if I was a CM I said no to all except when they asked if I was a Disney visa card holder. If anyone wants to give it a try I have attached the email i received with the info.
That's great that it was by email. I did a similar promo last year and waited weeks for a physical gift card.

they ran this same promo in 2017, for targeted Disney Visa Card holders. that time you had to do a call and then they sent you the DVC package and you later received a GC by mail. that offer there was something on the email that you had to mention when you called and had to verify your Dis Visa credit card# to qualify.

they ran this same promo in 2017, for targeted Disney Visa Card holders. that time you had to do a call and then they sent you the DVC package and you later received a GC by mail. that offer there was something on the email that you had to mention when you called and had to verify your Dis Visa credit card# to qualify.
Yes i remember reading about it here. I checked the email for a code or something before i called but there was nothing. They did have me verify my email and home address. But did not ask to verify a Visa just asked if I had one. I was expecting to receive it in a few weeks but got it today. Less than 24 hrs after.

Yes i remember reading about it here. I checked the email for a code or something before i called but there was nothing. They did have me verify my email and home address. But did not ask to verify a Visa just asked if I had one. I was expecting to receive it in a few weeks but got it today. Less than 24 hrs after.
enjoy! I've got mine stashed away for our 2020 trip, the GC and DVisa rewards should cover the one TS meal we will do that trip.

Last edited:
Nice! Wish it were for non-visa holders - not brave enough to see if it would work!

That’s great you got the gift card so quickly!! Thanks for sharing the email!

I tried the DVC phone gift card thing last year when I wasn't sent the offer directly. I have a disney visa. But i never got the gift card, assumed it was since i wasn't directly sent the offer.

They did have me verify my email and home address. But did not ask to verify a Visa just asked if I had one. I was expecting to receive it in a few weeks but got it today. Less than 24 hrs after.
So they verified your card number to the email and address?

So they verified your card number to the email and address?
I am assuming they have all info given how many times i call Disney and take trips there. They asked for my name and if my email and address was still correct. They then asked
Are you a member of DVC?, Are you a CM or know someone who is? Are you a Disney Visa card holder? I said no, no , Yes and then they transferred me to one of their sales people. He gave his speech he emailed me stuff asked if they had verified my email because my GC would be sent that way. And call was over in less than 15 minutes. I do think there was one more question there but i can't remember what it was. But I said No to everything except being a Disney Visa card Holder.

I am assuming they have all info given how many times i call Disney and take trips there. They asked for my name and if my email and address was still correct. They then asked
Are you a member of DVC?, Are you a CM or know someone who is? Are you a Disney Visa card holder? I said no, no , Yes and then they transferred me to one of their sales people. He gave his speech he emailed me stuff asked if they had verified my email because my GC would be sent that way. And call was over in less than 15 minutes. I do think there was one more question there but i can't remember what it was. But I said No to everything except being a Disney Visa card Holder.

I got the email this afternoon and called them immediately. I was asked if I was a CM or immediate family member was, and if I or an immediate family member was a DVC member. The CM never even asked me if I had a Disney Visa, but I did mention it on my own that I got the email that some Disney Visa cardholders were getting, so maybe that's why she didn't ask. I confirmed my address and email address and both she and the gentleman I talked to after confirmed the GC would be sent via email and I would receive it within 7 days of the call. The gentleman only talked to me for about 3 minutes, he asked what resorts I had stayed at, told me the starting rate for DVC buy in and yearly dues cost and then said everything would be in the email they would send and package they were sending via FedEx that would arrive within 7 days and to call his line directly back with any questions and that was it.

I wonder if you ARE a DVC member if you would qualify? I mean, we could always buy more points :)
The offer fine print states "One per household. This offer is not available to current Members, The Walt Disney Company employees, or those who have taken a Tour within the past 12 months. Tours must be completed by 12/6/2018..."

I wonder if you ARE a DVC member if you would qualify? I mean, we could always buy more points :)

The offer fine print states "One per household. This offer is not available to current Members, The Walt Disney Company employees, or those who have taken a Tour within the past 12 months. Tours must be completed by 12/6/2018..."

A fun dream until someone turned on the lights! Thanks a lot Rob! :P

Thank you for sharing this!

I did not receive the email myself but I called about 5pm yesterday and received the gift card this morning. I was on the phone a total of 8min 17sec. I only had to give them my name, address, and email and they asked if I was a Disney Chase card holder (which I am), but did not ask for a number or anything. When they read my phone number for me to verify, it was my cell #, which is attached to MDE. I'm fairly certain my Disney Chase card has my landline attached.

Easy peasy and a free $40 to use on my trip in 2 weeks!

Ok, so I've tapped out both of the Freedom Qtr Bonuses, so what's the best deal on GC's right now. I'll add, I don't have any of the grocery stores that offering the good deals right now. I might just need to be a little bit more patient, maybe next week some good Holiday sales will come out.

Oh dang, I almost forgot... I got the mystery certificate from Best Buy. I'll be passing one this afternoon. How do they work? Can I get them to tell me the offer before I buy...or maybe just pick up the Disney GC where you pick the amount, then I could choose once I know the deal.

Odd thing, I guess I have two memberships (one is prob from work). So I got 2 emails, with 2 different member #s. Anyone have experience with this? Hoping I can use them both.

I'm thinking I could combine with SB, put the Chase Pay deal...that was for Qtr 4 Freedom Cat, right?

Thank you for posting! I have both Disney visas and was able to call and get the GC. The representative was less than thrilled and asked if I had called last year for the $40 Gc...why yes, that was me :rolleyes1

Ok, so I've tapped out both of the Freedom Qtr Bonuses, so what's the best deal on GC's right now. I'll add, I don't have any of the grocery stores that offering the good deals right now. I might just need to be a little bit more patient, maybe next week some good Holiday sales will come out.

Oh dang, I almost forgot... I got the mystery certificate from Best Buy. I'll be passing one this afternoon. How do they work? Can I get them to tell me the offer before I buy...or maybe just pick up the Disney GC where you pick the amount, then I could choose once I know the deal.

Odd thing, I guess I have two memberships (one is prob from work). So I got 2 emails, with 2 different member #s. Anyone have experience with this? Hoping I can use them both.

I'm thinking I could combine with SB, put the Chase Pay deal...that was for Qtr 4 Freedom Cat, right?

I went into 2 different Best Buy's earlier this week and in both cases the cashier would not let me use the mystery rewards on a gift card. I decided it wasn't worth fighting over $5, as I know from others the system does allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter