Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely feels weird at first. I go to this Stop & Shop a lot so I am a familiar face and know who I should/shouldn't go to. There is one cashier I avoid at all costs!

WOW, this is pretty great!
I’ve been cashing into this deal to pay for my upcoming Disney vacation. I’m a wimp and go twice a day. I haven’t tried multiple transactions yet. They haven’t limited the number so far & I think I’m well past the 10 transaction limit. Stacked with a credit card with 6X grocery points, this is a great deal.

I think you missed one thing. At BJ's you are also getting the extra 2% that your credit card gives you back (I am assuming everyone on the disboards has at least one credit card like the citi doublecash that gives you 2% back everywhere). At Target that is already part of the 5%.

So, if you bought $600 at BJ's you would pay $600 - $36 = $564 and now subtracting the 2% back from the credit card $564 - $11.28 = $552.72 +$10 fee = $562.72 for a savings of $37.28 which is a little more that the Target $36.
Wouldn't the Target discount be $30.00?

Well I agreed to sub tomorrow so I’m not sure how the gc thing will work with us. I asked Dh if he could do it so we’ll see if he remembers. We might need to go ahead and get the one day pass though

I’ve been cashing into this deal to pay for my upcoming Disney vacation. I’m a wimp and go twice a day. I haven’t tried multiple transactions yet. They haven’t limited the number so far & I think I’m well past the 10 transaction limit. Stacked with a credit card with 6X grocery points, this is a great deal.
It definitely feels great getting 20% off already discounted WDW rates!

Well I agreed to sub tomorrow so I’m not sure how the gc thing will work with us. I asked Dh if he could do it so we’ll see if he remembers. We might need to go ahead and get the one day pass though
I didn't realize that you got on the sub list in FL! That's great! Have an amazing day.

If you want the GCs just grab them tonight. RMN is down to 1.5% and you're only saving $10.00 on $500.00 by waiting until tomorrow ($480.00 tonight vs $470.00 tomorrow). Or $4.00 on $150.00 ($145.00 tonight vs $141.00 tomorrow). Not worth worrying about on your first day as a sub in FL!

Been MIA since our October trip. We've been sick for 3 solid weeks since we've been back :crazy2: But need to get back in the groove and stock up on DGC for DVC dues and APs that I need to buy within the next month.

So seeing the BJs chatter. I've checked my chase offers. We have the offer on 4 cards. We don't have a membership. I saw the link about the one day offer, but honestly might do the $10/year and not stress about signing up/cancelling.

I don't need anything else so it sounds like I should prob do at 150pks plus a 25 on each order.

But I am confused on the sale date. Lol. I looked at the ad and it said thanksgiving day. But there's a lot of chatter about a sale tomorrow? Maybe something different? It's late and I'm tired. Prob not reading correctly. Can someone clarify for my tired brain :)

Been MIA since our October trip. We've been sick for 3 solid weeks since we've been back :crazy2: But need to get back in the groove and stock up on DGC for DVC dues and APs that I need to buy within the next month.

So seeing the BJs chatter. I've checked my chase offers. We have the offer on 4 cards. We don't have a membership. I saw the link about the one day offer, but honestly might do the $10/year and not stress about signing up/cancelling.

I don't need anything else so it sounds like I should prob do at 150pks plus a 25 on each order.

But I am confused on the sale date. Lol. I looked at the ad and it said thanksgiving day. But there's a lot of chatter about a sale tomorrow? Maybe something different? It's late and I'm tired. Prob not reading correctly. Can someone clarify for my tired brain :)

I'm not sure who posted it, but the sale starts on Nov 22 maybe at 12am? The ad did not indicate which time zone! :joker:

Got mine! Redeemed 3/4 Chase offers. I got FB message from some stranger on Facebook saying they found my card on the walking trail in town. Must have fallen out on my walk. Of course it's the CIU with the BJ's offer 😖! To add to the fun I accidentally cancelled my CSR because I thought that was the lost card.

I'm happy with 450 in disney cash though!

BJs sale

Disney 6% as advertised
$25 for 23.49
$50 for 46.99
$100 for 93.99
$150 for 140.99
$500 for 469.99

Uber 20%
$25 for 19.99

Fanatics 30%
$100 for 69.99

Build a Bear 30%
$50 for 34.99

Spa Week 30%
$50 for 34.99

Edit:
Applebee's 20%
$25 for 19.99

Boston. Market 25%
$50 for 37.49

iTunes 15% as advertised except for the $50 (14% :confused3)

$40 for 34.99
$50 for 42.99
$60 for 50.99
$100 for 84.99

Last edited:
Heads up for anyone doing the BJ's/Chase deal, if they ship it separately, it'll be charged separately. If the charge is under $150, doesn't look like the $25 will credit.

I did the deal twice last week. Exact same order both times, $100 Disney, $25 Disney, and a movie package to get it to $150.xx. First order, all shipped together, got the credit. Second order, for some reason, the movie package shipped separately, no credit.

I'm thinking 2 $100 Disney would be safest (but not maximize the discount), but who knows.

The Disney GC are already on sale as well and still in stock as of 10:51pm (all amounts, and I'm west coast). There was a 3 limit per member on the Uber and they still sold out!

Just out of curiosity, did anyone use a cashback site with their BJ's gift card orders during this recent deal? I know rakuten is pretty strict but they did/do have this available...
LINK

:cat: For future reference can someone put a time stamp when the sale started 10pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) or 12am Eastern Standard Time (EST). :littleangel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter