Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed all the chatter on here about the BJs deals going live this morning.
I was up at 3am and saw it was live. I don’t think Dh was thrilled about me digging my 2 chase inks with the offer out of the sock drawer that early but I got my orders in.
Between Stop and Shop and Bjs I am all set with gift cards for our January trip.
I still have the $25 off $100 offer at Staples on my Amex so I’ll grab that next week. Any extra after our Jan. Trip will go towards our Disney cruise in Nov.

I just did two orders. Did seven $25 gift cards (what a pain) just in case that increases the likelihood of them shipping together.

I didn't realize that you got on the sub list in FL! That's great! Have an amazing day.

If you want the GCs just grab them tonight. RMN is down to 1.5% and you're only saving $10.00 on $500.00 by waiting until tomorrow ($480.00 tonight vs $470.00 tomorrow). Or $4.00 on $150.00 ($145.00 tonight vs $141.00 tomorrow). Not worth worrying about on your first day as a sub in FL!
Haha it’s not my first day subbing in Florida. It’s just my first day at this school. I’ve never subbed there before. I emailed Dh so hopefully he’ll get it done

I see they have Disney gcs left. I guess I’ll try the $50 pack of 3 and a $25

ETA: I only did it on 2 of our cards because Dh was hesitant to even do that much. I think he’s disneyed out right now and doesn’t want to think about spending more money there. We talked about MVMCP already though

Last edited:

Darn, DH doesn't have BJ's on his card! So we're out!

That's probably why no one is answering what time the deals go live on Nov 22nd! ;) I've looked but I can't find the info, however I see on Thanksgiving BJ's online sales start at 12am. Not sure which time zone or if this will be the same for Nov 22nd.
View attachment 453835 LINK

Good luck everyone!
Disney gift cards are on sale $469 for a $500 card. PLUS Rakuten has 10% CB for BJs today.

Did the BJs deal, worried about the $25 credit posting with the Chase offers if they ship separately, as someone mentioned up thread. I shoot for a 15-20% savings but 10% is my absolute minimum. So that would stink if it didn't work. I did the 150 paks plus 25 on (3) of our cards then all 25's on the last order. Fingers crossed it works for everyone! I went ahead and maxed out one Freedom. I hesitated to do it, I normally don't mind waiting for a little bit better of a deal and the 11% wasn't as exciting as the 20% savings with the Chase Biz offers. But...I need about $3400 in DGC by the end of the year, so this will take care of a good portion of that without having to stress/work too hard over the Holidays.

Disney gift cards are on sale $469 for a $500 card. PLUS Rakuten has 10% CB for BJs today.

Anyone have success getting the Rakuten CB in the past? I have not on gift cards.

BJs CB Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift certificates, gift cards (BJs & third party gift cards), travel orders, ink cartridges, bulk items, deliveries, PICK UP & Pay, vouchers and subscriptions.

Anyone have success getting the Rakuten CB in the past? I have not on gift cards.

BJs CB Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift certificates, gift cards (BJs & third party gift cards), travel orders, ink cartridges, bulk items, deliveries, PICK UP & Pay, vouchers and subscriptions.
Sorry, I haven't tried BJ with Gift cards because I will not buy cards that have to be mailed, I only do Egift cards. But if your going to buy online it's worth a shot to me. And while YMMV lets be honest many of us have gotten very lucky with CB sites on gift cards (BB, Staples, Sams etc) when most if not all say excludes gift cards.

Do GC work for cash back on Rakuten? I saw it as an exclusion and didn't even try.

I'm glad I stopped by this board and saw the chatter last night re: BJs and Stop & Shop! I love this board!

We had the Chase offer 2x, and we still have a BJs online membership from last year's BF sale, so win-win. We did $200 each time, which dilutes the discount but we need the cards, so I'm good with it!

We missed out on the S&S promo last week, but looks like they are running it again this week. Has it varied by location on which cards are included? Our circular in CT doesn't show DGC in the picture, so I'm hoping it's included. If not, the Happy GC are included. The Happy Guy GC can be used at Home Depot to buy DGC, right?

DH also has 20% back up to $13 at Staples on his CIP, and 10% up to $40 on his Amex Gold for both Lowes and Kohls (not sure if Kohls has DGC, but he will be over there today and will check). Definitely a stock up week!

I thought trying to get cb on gift cards through ebates was a bad idea. As in ebates could "punish" you for doing so if it went through. I'm probably mis-remembering:)

I see they have Disney gcs left. I guess I’ll try the $50 pack of 3 and a $25

ETA: I only did it on 2 of our cards because Dh was hesitant to even do that much. I think he’s disneyed out right now and doesn’t want to think about spending more money there. We talked about MVMCP already though
Well,I'm disney'd out for the moment, but I do want to go back at some point,I had the offer on one card so I went for it (I waffled a bit between a grocery order and this lol) I like the idea of cashing out some UR's to cover it so it's good to add a few buck to my stash for a future trip (at which point this gc will seem like a handful of gold lol)

Do GC work for cash back on Rakuten? I saw it as an exclusion and didn't even try.

I'm glad I stopped by this board and saw the chatter last night re: BJs and Stop & Shop! I love this board!

We had the Chase offer 2x, and we still have a BJs online membership from last year's BF sale, so win-win. We did $200 each time, which dilutes the discount but we need the cards, so I'm good with it!

We missed out on the S&S promo last week, but looks like they are running it again this week. Has it varied by location on which cards are included? Our circular in CT doesn't show DGC in the picture, so I'm hoping it's included. If not, the Happy GC are included. The Happy Guy GC can be used at Home Depot to buy DGC, right?

DH also has 20% back up to $13 at Staples on his CIP, and 10% up to $40 on his Amex Gold for both Lowes and Kohls (not sure if Kohls has DGC, but he will be over there today and will check). Definitely a stock up week!
read the fine print it may say "these pictured and more"

Is anyone doing the online membership today for one day? I'm trying to figure out how that works. Do you sign up, place the order and then cancel? Will you have to call to cancel?

ah I just read this after I posted! my DS was talking about criminal activities lol

Actually when I was there....another associate was telling my cashier of a new rule they established. Only $100 purchases at the check out lines. Anything over had to go to customer service because of a recent scam with this in one of their Rhode Island stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter