Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means buying Sam's Club GCs in store to get the Dosh benefit, then turning around and using those Sam GCs to buy Disney GCs online where the price is often less than in-store.
Yes. I try to buy exactly the amount I need to get my $20 back. The Disney Giftcards rarely add up to the exact dollar amount I need. So with 8% cash back, if I buy a $250 Sams GC I get exactly $20 back. Then I just hold on to those until I’m ready to buy Disney GCs.

20% Disney gift cards!! (Sort of, you will get $20 off groceries which most people have to buy anyways)

I had posted earlier that stop & shop is having a deal where you buy $100 in gift cards and you get $20 off your next order. I thought only the gift card shown were included (Best Buy is) but all cards except for Ames/visa/MasterCard are included.
I am so mad that I bought $2,000 worth from bj's last week to pay off our December trip for only 8% off. (13% if you count discover/chase cash back)
Have you tried this offer for a gift card that isn’t pictured in the ad? My Stop and Shop ad says it is for these participating cards. I will stock up on Disney and other cards I can use for Christmas if this is the case.

Have you tried this offer for a gift card that isn’t pictured in the ad? My Stop and Shop ad says it is for these participating cards. I will stock up on Disney and other cards I can use for Christmas if this is the case.
Works for any $100 worth if third party cards. Everything except visa/MasterCard and stop and shop gc

Haven't been inside a Sam's Club in years, finally stopped in yesterday and noticed they have a holiday pack of Disney cards 3x$25 for $72. Looks like it was a new display they put up recently as most of the Sam's Club gift cards were still wrapped in plastic and had some instructions sheets for placement left on. Better discount at 4% than the in store price of the $50s , if you really wanted them for gifts :)
IMG_20181110_135433~2.jpg

Now that I look online I see the $75 pack for the same price but it doesn't show the holiday image.

For a while (early October maybe) I was getting Uber credit consistently. Then sporadically (maybe every other purchase or less). I hadn't been back to Sam's for a few weeks but the 8% lured me back today, and no Uber credit on either my or DH's account.

I'm thinking it was a glitch that I got it before because Sam's has never appeared in my Uber app as participating in visa local.

So this is odd . . . both DH and I went to Sam's last night. Each of us bought a $250 MasterCard gc (my store had no more of the $500 cards) + 1 other item. Dh got the Uber credit, but I did not. Makes no sense.

Before I make another trip out to Sams tomorrow can anyone else confirm that Dosh max cash back resets after 24 hours?

I have used it on back to back days, and it has always worked for me. I've never tried before the 24 hour window is up.

HURRY HURRY HURRY... Check your Amex accounts for a $30 offer on $300 at Best Buy. The offer only showed up for me on my Business card (SimplyCash) and not my person cards (Blue or Everyday). Remember, Amex offers are now limited to one per person (meaning you can't add it to multiple cards under the same name/SSN (Social Security Number) but you can get it more than once if you have authorized users under different names/SSN, one offer per each SSN.

Combine this with the Swagbucks and Best Buy Rewards and you can get your savings to 20 - 25%.
any Dp if this offer can be used on a gc? (If I can find any at BB to use)

any Dp if this offer can be used on a gc? (If I can find any at BB to use)
I did the first $100 of this deal on Friday and got the SB email confirming my purchase this morning. The AmEx deal has always worked for me on Disney GC purchases in the past but I won't get the credit until I hit the $300 total spend. And I have always gotten BB Rewards from those purchases.

I don't want to get a fraud alert from amex so I stopped there. I will go several times and do Similar transactions.

You could always give Amex a call and let them know you will be using you card at that store and they should be able to flag it so it doesn't pick up as fraud.

Just an update...
I’m sitting here at work and we happen to be posted near a Meijer store, but the service desk doesn’t open for another hour yet. I decided to check one more time and now the card IS activated. Thank goodness! I guess there is just a longer delay in activation than when buying from Target or BB.

I have noticed at Target that there seems to be a delay of a few seconds when the cashier is ringing up Dis GC's. I don't remember that delay when I first started buying Dis GC's there. The last time the cashier even mentioned the delay to me. I wonder if Target's in store system now activates, or at least sends the "activation" right away but some stores wait and send them every hour or two say?

Hello this is my first time to this thread. I wanted to make sure I understood what I was reading about the Dosh/Sams club deal. So just created my Dosh account and linked my card. Do I go in to Sam’s Club and buy a $250 sams club gift card to maximize my savings, and then turn around and buy the Disney gift card with the Sam’s Club gift card? I am worried because I know we used to be a to buy target gift cards when they were on sale and then buy Disney cards with them but they stopped that.

Hello this is my first time to this thread. I wanted to make sure I understood what I was reading about the Dosh/Sams club deal. So just created my Dosh account and linked my card. Do I go in to Sam’s Club and buy a $250 sams club gift card to maximize my savings, and then turn around and buy the Disney gift card with the Sam’s Club gift card? I am worried because I know we used to be a to buy target gift cards when they were on sale and then buy Disney cards with them but they stopped that.

The only benefit to buying a Sam’s gc first is that you can then go online and buy the Disney gc on Sam’s online store slightly cheaper. The Sam’s gc will definitely work for you online. If you don’t want to go through that process then just buy the Disney gc in store and skip the Sam’s gc.

Has anyone ever got cashback from RMN online using a store gift card?
You're talking about going through their website deals, right? If so, I have. I did a kohl's order and paid for the entire thing with a gc and did home depot and partially paid with gc. Both went to payable status.

You're talking about going through their website deals, right? If so, I have. I did a kohl's order and paid for the entire thing with a gc and did home depot and partially paid with gc. Both went to payable status.
Yes thank you. I’m about to buy a discounted gift card and wanted to know could I get some extra cashback.

After evaluating my Sam's club and Disney gift card balances last night I decided to purchase 2 sets of $250 Sam's club gift cards today. One to trigger my dosh and one for DH. Both worked successfully. I added in a rotisserie chicken on 1 purchase that I used my Visa and received $12 uber credits also.

Our trip is still 1 year away. I actually like stocking up on these Sam's gift cards as I am able to use them at walmart and we shop at Sam's on a regular basis. Plus they can be used on gas. I wont convert to Disney until time gets closer.

Just curious...what is your target discount % ? I feel like anything over 10% not including credit card rewards is a good deal. (I dont count credit card rewards unless they are additional like discover 5 % wholesale club).

For anyone who has done the Stop and Shop deal....Do they just give you a $20 coupon for each $100 you buy in gift cards? I have a Stop and Shop right next to my office. Can I go in twice a day, collect coupons then return and use them for my weekly shopping? Even if I can only use one coupon per transaction this works for me, especially since I have the Amex BCP for another 6% off. I don't see a limit to how many times this can be done though. Any data points yet?

For anyone who has done the Stop and Shop deal....Do they just give you a $20 coupon for each $100 you buy in gift cards? I have a Stop and Shop right next to my office. Can I go in twice a day, collect coupons then return and use them for my weekly shopping? Even if I can only use one coupon per transaction this works for me, especially since I have the Amex BCP for another 6% off. I don't see a limit to how many times this can be done though. Any data points yet?

On the first one I did, it said limit 10. I did 3 in a row on one day in separate transactions.

Also, the $20 off coupon must be used by November 29, even though the circular says you have until November 31 (Note to Stop & Shop corporate, there is no November 31).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter