Disney Gives Us the Warm Fuzzies - Take Two. TRIP REPORT HAS BEGUN! 1/20 Pg. 92

Oooh... I'm off to Disneystore.com for 2 for $20 plus size shirts!! :)

(maybe you're the enabler...)

Wednesday does not sound nearly as fun as Friday does....I think they named the days according to their fun factor LOL!!!!!! Monday just sounds BLAH LOL!!!!!!

I agree Katie should definitely go buy some shirts...go go go go...I am giving you a don't pass go collect $200 ticket LOL!!!!

PS: I prefer the "cess-pool" of enabling...sounds more dark and sadistic LOL

The worst day of the week for me is Tuesday so I'm just ignoring them from now on.

Oooh... I'm off to Disneystore.com for 2 for $20 plus size shirts!! :)

(maybe you're the enabler...)
I can enable with the best of them! Jen isn't bad herself either. :rotfl2:

Wednesday does not sound nearly as fun as Friday does....I think they named the days according to their fun factor LOL!!!!!! Monday just sounds BLAH LOL!!!!!!

I agree Katie should definitely go buy some shirts...go go go go...I am giving you a don't pass go collect $200 ticket LOL!!!!

PS: I prefer the "cess-pool" of enabling...sounds more dark and sadistic LOL

Happy Friday! We are the early release wednesday mode here...which is good as I need a full work day before shopping and cooking and travel commence!

Saturday.....does that mean we are supposed to SIT on that day?

Cesspool of enabling. :rotfl2:

Pretty sure that's what my DH thinks it is!

I'm here!! :yay: on being able to go again!!! And double :yay::yay: on Jen coming! Way to enable Prince Phillip. :laughing:

LOVE your haircut! You look absolutely fabulous!!!

I'm also one to vote for Friday. In September, we flew in at night and went straight to bed at Disney, it felt SO good to wake up that first morning IN Disney World. It was much better than getting up at the crack of dawn, flying and feeling a bit goofy due to no sleep from the night before. Because how many of us actually get more than a couple hours before our trips?

One big thing to be decided is what park bag will I be using? :confused3 ;) :rotfl2:(VERA VERA VERA VERA) Yes, but what Vera? Do I buy a new one? :lmao:

:rotfl: What will Marc's reaction be if you buy a new one? :scared: :laughing: Are you going to do the Backpack of Wonder like Jen's?

I bet there are some black Friday deals on Vera that you can find (enabling of a different kind)

Happy Friday! We are the early release wednesday mode here...which is good as I need a full work day before shopping and cooking and travel commence!

Saturday.....does that mean we are supposed to SIT on that day?

Cesspool of enabling. :rotfl2:

Pretty sure that's what my DH thinks it is!
I like the idea of Saturday being the sitting day. :laughing:

I'm here!! :yay: on being able to go again!!! And double :yay::yay: on Jen coming! Way to enable Prince Phillip. :laughing:

LOVE your haircut! You look absolutely fabulous!!!

I'm also one to vote for Friday. In September, we flew in at night and went straight to bed at Disney, it felt SO good to wake up that first morning IN Disney World. It was much better than getting up at the crack of dawn, flying and feeling a bit goofy due to no sleep from the night before. Because how many of us actually get more than a couple hours before our trips?

:rotfl: What will Marc's reaction be if you buy a new one? :scared: :laughing: Are you going to do the Backpack of Wonder like Jen's?
I think Marc would shake his head and roll his eyes if I told him I needed a new Vera. :rotfl2:

I really am liking the idea of waking up in Disney on Saturday. :rolleyes1

I bet there are some black Friday deals on Vera that you can find (enabling of a different kind)
Must resist....

So I just looked on the Vera website....

They have the Saddle Up bag in Mod Floral Pink on Sale for $48.75. :rolleyes1 :yay: :rolleyes1 :banana:

So I just looked on the Vera website....

They have the Saddle Up bag in Mod Floral Pink on Sale for $48.75. :rolleyes1 :yay: :rolleyes1 :banana:

I was just coming to tell you that. there is a code too on the budget board for an additional 10 off.... and that free tote is the treat on Friday.... ( I know I am for sure a Vera enabler)

We have a new Vera store at our mall... yummo! They had rugs there I would love one for my front door, but I doubt I can ever find them on sale.

I was just coming to tell you that. there is a code too on the budget board for an additional 10 off.... and that free tote is the treat on Friday.... ( I know I am for sure a Vera enabler)

We have a new Vera store at our mall... yummo! They had rugs there I would love one for my front door, but I doubt I can ever find them on sale.

Hmmmm. So if I waited until Friday, I could get the tote and 10 off or do I have to use one or the other?

Vera newbie here!!!

What tote?! and is the 10% off with free tote deal good for online or just in stores?

I've been looking at them for our upcoming trip. Any advice on what style would be good, considering I'll be bringing a toddler who most likely will still be in diapers... so I'll need room for that stuff too. But don't want to be carrying a HUGE bag around all day.

Thanks
!

Vera newbie here!!!

What tote?! and is the 10% off with free tote deal good for online or just in stores?

I've been looking at them for our upcoming trip. Any advice on what style would be good, considering I'll be bringing a toddler who most likely will still be in diapers... so I'll need room for that stuff too. But don't want to be carrying a HUGE bag around all day.

Thanks
!
Ooooh, a Vera newbie! :laughing:

I have tried tons of Vera styles. My biggest piece of advice would be to go into a store that sells them and try out a few different styles. I don't always buy mine from the stores because you can find good deals on the vera website or even on ebay. Everyone seems to have their favorite style that fits their needs. :thumbsup2

I would join in the conversation, but I have no idea what you're talking about...;)

Talk away ladies...talk away....

I just sit in the corner and have a beer and dream of Thanksgiving turkey.

I would join in the conversation, but I have no idea what you're talking about...;)

Talk away ladies...talk away....

I just sit in the corner and have a beer and dream of Thanksgiving turkey.

Would you rather discuss shoes? :rotfl2:

Dream of Thanksgiving turkey? I'm not a huge fan of turkey, I don't dream about it. :laughing: The other delicious Thankgiving treats are more my style.

Would you rather discuss shoes? :rotfl2:

Dream of Thanksgiving turkey? I'm not a huge fan of turkey, I don't dream about it. :laughing: The other delicious Thankgiving treats are more my style.

Shoes...no comment...;):rolleyes1

I've been eating leftovers from a Thanksgiving Dinner here at church. I'm getting tired of the turkey. The gravy and stuffing and potatoes..mmmmm....

Shoes...no comment...;):rolleyes1

I've been eating leftovers from a Thanksgiving Dinner here at church. I'm getting tired of the turkey. The gravy and stuffing and potatoes..mmmmm....

Mmmm....stuffing sounds really good. I also really want some cranberry sauce. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter