Disney Gives Us the Warm Fuzzies - Take Two. TRIP REPORT HAS BEGUN! 1/20 Pg. 92

Oh yay! You are back, YAY! You had a great time! Yay, you are back and can help with the latest rash of Vera Bradley bag dilemmas.. :rotfl2:

JUST kidding... sorta.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!! popcorn::

Welcome home, Leslie and Jen!!! We missed you around here!!! So thrilled that you had a great trip! I am going to enjoy every second of reading about it.

By the way, Happydog is NOT kidding about her Vera dilemma -- she is in desperate need of your help and wisdom! :laughing:

Hey Everyone!!

We're Home!

I'm very happy to be home, it was a WONDERFUL trip but there is no place like home. :rotfl:

I'm hoping to get the Trip Report started in the next few days. Have to figure out the title, upload pics, you know...all that fun post trip stuff.

I'll be sure to post the link when I start it up!

Welcome Home!

Well, I'm late to your PTR, but does it count at all that I was the first to welcome you home on Facebook?? :rolleyes1

Looking forward to the TR, Leslie! :goodvibes

Finally, I can say "welcome home" when I tried to post this morning, it was already closed!! :thumbsup2

Loved the Twitter updates, am waiting impatiently for the TR!! And for October plans since you were teasing about them on Twitter... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter