Disney H2O toiletries will be discontinued at the end of the year.

Hopefully he doesn’t replace it with cheap stuff just to save a buck.

They will go with who offers the best deal and what they feel like will be the better fit. These kind of things are just Disney paying 100% for the product, since its brand advertising for the other brand.

I am curious if Disney ended the partnership first and without it the brand can’t sustain themselves. Just speculation based on nothing.

I'm actually excited to see what they wind up with next. I have always like the H20 brand in the sense that it reminds me of Disney but the current scent isn't exactly my favorite. I have mourned the old orange scent they had something like 10 years ago at some resorts. Orange Blossom maybe? I forget the actual name, but I bought it in the large bottles I loved it so much, and the sea salt scent just doesn't compare.

They probably won't do this, but I'm going to speak it into the universe on the off chance that someone at Disney sees this: Disney, please partner with Kiehls for your toiletries!

While I loved the scents from H20+, the actual products weren't always great. The shampoo in particular, was unusable for me. The body wash was just ok, liked the sea salt scent, but it required effort to rinse off my skin. Other products work better and do more to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Kiehls is certainly a luxury brand when compared to the likes of H20+, but for the astronomical prices I pay for deluxe resorts, it certainly stands to reason there should be a brand like Kiehls inside the showers. The company is already partnered with Equinox, as all of their showers have a shampoo, conditioner, face wash, and body wash. And I am crossing my fingers we get this (or a similar quality brand) in the Disney resorts. I'd finally be able to leave all my shower toiletries at home for once!

We placed an order on shop Disney August 23 for several H2O+ items and haven’t received any notice of shipping yet.
Anyone else order around then? Have you received your order?

We placed an order on shop Disney August 23 for several H2O+ items and haven’t received any notice of shipping yet.
Same here I ordered and still haven't received anything plus no email saying it has shipped. I ordered a headband at the same time and got that right away.

I this today...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your order of the H2O line of products on shopDisney. Due to overwhelming demand and limited inventory, delivery of orders is taking an additional 3-4 weeks longer than expected and unfortunately, we may not be able to fulfill all orders. Orders are fulfilled and shipped based on when they were received. In the unfortunate event that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will cancel your order and notify you by email of the cancellation. We apologize for this experience and thank you for your patience.

If you would like to cancel your order, please reply to this email.

Again, thank you for your patience.
shopDisney

I this today...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your order of the H2O line of products on shopDisney. Due to overwhelming demand and limited inventory, delivery of orders is taking an additional 3-4 weeks longer than expected and unfortunately, we may not be able to fulfill all orders. Orders are fulfilled and shipped based on when they were received. In the unfortunate event that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will cancel your order and notify you by email of the cancellation. We apologize for this experience and thank you for your patience.

If you would like to cancel your order, please reply to this email.

Again, thank you for your patience.
shopDisney
Thanks for posting this! Something was up with our email yesterday and we couldn't download them for much of the day. When they did all land this morning, the shopDisney email was among them.

I got an email saying demand was greater than expected. I was told to expect delays and that some orders may not be fulfilled at all.

I then received my order a few days later. 🤷‍♂️

When we went to shop Disney to place an order it said unavailable, you couldn’t even place the order.

The forums ate my last reply. But I got an email stating demand was higher than anticipated and shipments were delayed or would not be fulfilled at all. I then ended up getting my shipment the next week. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
My shipping notification said that 3 bars of soap were coming today. I got the 3 bars of soap and a body lotion. Still missing a body wash and a body butter. Has anyone received the reusable cotton pads?

We watched the shop Disney website for several days. And with each passing day, or even each passing hour, it seemed like fewer and fewer products were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter