Disney Hidden Worlds

Feel Free to add me lnb0717

I am not on FB so the only way I can keep playing is to add some friends! :thumbsup2

Anyone else have issues with actually "collecting" the gift ink on the reward day? I have only been able to get the gift ink from my ONLY friend... so I'm moving pretty slow.

How do you send xp points on disney hidden games? And also I've been playing the snowman scene trying to get the clue for over three weeks and still won't come up any clue how to get it to show up she keep playing it everything else is cratered just trying to bring back the light to beauty and the beast so I'm stuck til I find Maurice's tool box You can add me please I play several times a day. Kellie62

I had the same problem. I had to contact the support people. They were able to fix the issue and I was on my way again

I updated my iOS devices to iOS 8 and now game won't open. Anybody else having this problem? I'm afraid that they didn't update the game to work with iOS 8.

Hello folks.

I've been really enjoying the game after discovering it about 2 weeks ago. However it seems there are never any events in the theatre, and I have dobuts as to if the "achievements" section is ever coming. Which is too bad since improvements in ink world seem dependent on those things.

Does anyone know if the game is still in any sort of development? I ask because of the facebook version of the game being **** down and the team stating they were moving on to a Marvel alliance game (presumably with the exact same framework).

With the number of folks who are loosing access to the game via IOS 8, I'd hate to find out the game is no longer supported.

Anyways, yesterday i wrapped up Beauty and the Beast. I had an odd sense of completionism that forced me to craft every thing possible in that world before moving on to Tangled.

I initially found the board a week or so ago when in need of gift ink, and I have found about 6 people that seem to play every day and have been great about sending gifts back and forth. So i thought I'd drop in and post my name as well as I would like to have even more people on the friends list.

I'm fairly active on the game (it's the only way to get anywhere honestly). My ID is exoscoriae

look forward to seeing you in the game =)

Love this game too! I also am trying to get some friends!!

I am going through all (current) 15 pages of this thread and adding you all in either my Game Center or the Game itself.

Here are my usernames:

Game Center: Mermaidista
Hidden Worlds Game: TiaDalma

Please add me too! :goodvibes

I need friends also
Kriste Durnin buck I login with Facebook so I'm guessing that is my user id.

Is anyone else having. Trouble opening hidden worlds? I keep getting the error message no internet connection.

Shirls said:
Is anyone else having. Trouble opening hidden worlds? I keep getting the error message no internet connection.

I can't open it either, nothing has changed on my end. :-(

The PlaydomForums website posted this notice on Friday in the Hidden Worlds forum:

09-19-2014, 05:21 PM #1

Upcoming Server Maintenance

Disney Hidden Worlds will undergo server maintenance and be unavailable starting at 12:01 AM Pacific Time Monday, 9/22 and lasting through 12 PM Pacific Time Tuesday, 9/23. During this time all requests, gifting, and staffing will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

I hope they fix some of the bugs in the program, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter