• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney is hurting for cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with everything you’re stating. I think the plan with the government is essentially make a viable vaccine ASAP (regardless of how long it provides us with immunity and IMO we are probably going to need annual vaccinations or boosters like the annual flu shot), and regardless of how much of the population decides to take it, push the agenda of everyone and everything go back about your business as usual. I don’t think they’re going to care that a significant number of people will probably opt out of taking the vaccine, they are just going to promote the idea of getting things back to normal because a vaccine is now in circulation.
A vaccine will be fine for some, it will be like the flu vaccine and may or may night be effective. I personally wont let my kids get it or get tested for Covid because I dont trust what they are doing. Why does any computer company have a vested interest in a vaccine? People are free to do what they want, but we can't get kids vaccinated now.

That's hilarious. I still have tickets from the mid 80's that say $14. I'm sorry but $14 in 1984 was not the equivalent of $217.
I personally dont care if they make a dime. The market will control them. If the economy ranks in the next year then they obviously cant raise prices. I'd love to see them drop prices so the middle class can afford to go. They have been gouging people for years.

A vaccine will be fine for some, it will be like the flu vaccine and may or may night be effective. I personally wont let my kids get it or get tested for Covid because I dont trust what they are doing. Why does any computer company have a vested interest in a vaccine? People are free to do what they want, but we can't get kids vaccinated now.
What computer company are you talking about? Bill Gates foundation? That has nothing to do with Microsoft. Bill Gates Foundation has saved millions of lives and made the miracles of vaccination and other modern drugs available to the world's poorist populations. Because he understands science, he also at personal expense setup and funded organizations focused on rapidly developing vaccines for a pandemic. The fact that conspiracy theoriest are attacking him is disgusting and ignorant.

And seriously, what do you think they are doing to you with a cotton swab in your nose? Do you refuse to get strep tests too? It's the same thing.

What on earth are you babbling about? These vaccines won’t be like the flu vaccine because COVID isn’t like the flu. There are multiple different strains of the flu which rapidly mutate. That’s why there needs to be a new flu vaccine every year. COVId doesn’t mutate rapidly. You should probably trust what the doctors are saying because it’s painfully obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Well then you would be the reason they keep raising prices. And not just Disney being expensive, but karma for everything. The way the world is, the complete hatred being spread..all of it. We've become just awful and we're destroying this planet. Seems like karma to me.

Yes, I better apologize to everyone. I, MickeyWaffles, am the reason Disney keeps raising prices 🤣

But in all seriousness, you’ve totally lost me here.

What on earth are you babbling about? These vaccines won’t be like the flu vaccine because COVID isn’t like the flu. There are multiple different strains of the flu which rapidly mutate. That’s why there needs to be a new flu vaccine every year. COVId doesn’t mutate rapidly. You should probably trust what the doctors are saying because it’s painfully obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Might want to look in the mirror.

Like flu, there are multiple strains of Covid (though, no, it doesn't mutate as rapidly). Like influenza, thus far, there is not long term immunity produced with Covid. So, like the flu vaccine it is very likely it will be a yearly vaccine.

Might want to look in the mirror.

Like flu, there are multiple strains of Covid (though, no, it doesn't mutate as rapidly). Like influenza, thus far, there is not long term immunity produced with Covid. So, like the flu vaccine it is very likely it will be a yearly vaccine.
Do you have any actual sources with that? There has not been any proof that getting COVId does not give people long term immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter