Disney Magic Kingdoms

Been focusing on finishing the spear 28/30 and should be done when Tui and Pua finish their spear collecting in 2 hours. Oh who am I kidding the game will only give me 1 from those 2. :rotfl:

Maui is currently at 7/29 and 3/12, so while farther behind than I’d like still not in terrible shape. Hoping to welcome him Monday.

I do have all 7 PatF characters at level 9 and 5 ready for 10. Might as well start maxing 1 this afternoon. Maybe I’ll wait for 1 more HeiHei collection to finish and see if I can level him to 2 first? Anyone know if he gets any quests when he gets to level 2?

@mikegood2 I didn’t see any quests pop up when I leveled Hei Hei to 2.

Maui 8/20 and 11/12

Hei Hei 2/3 and 2/3 to be ready for lvl 3.

I think I read Hei Hei needs to get to lvl 4 to maximize his potential during the event. (That is, he can get Sina ears once he is at lvl 4 and the kakamora boat has been built - an 8 hr task). So not really critical to get him to lvl 4.

I tapped crows this morning but now it’s saying I need to participate in the event. Weird...

ETA: jk it’s working now

Been focusing on finishing the spear 28/30 and should be done when Tui and Pua finish their spear collecting in 2 hours. Oh who am I kidding the game will only give me 1 from those 2. :rotfl:

Maui is currently at 7/29 and 3/12, so while farther behind than I’d like still not in terrible shape. Hoping to welcome him Monday.

I do have all 7 PatF characters at level 9 and 5 ready for 10. Might as well start maxing 1 this afternoon. Maybe I’ll wait for 1 more HeiHei collection to finish and see if I can level him to 2 first? Anyone know if he gets any quests when he gets to level 2?
What do they say about great minds...I sent Louis on his final level up earlier since it will take at least another day to finish Maui. I left Hei Hei alone because of token conflict for Maui. Happy collecting!

What do they say about great minds...I sent Louis on his final level up earlier since it will take at least another day to finish Maui. I left Hei Hei alone because of token conflict for Maui. Happy collecting!

That’s freaky because Louis is the one I sent on his final level a couple hours ago. Like you said great minds think alike... or would warped, disturbed, deranged, etc. be more fitting?

Not even to Maui yet and depleted a ton of gems in this event buying the float, the attraction (mainly bc I thought it looked cool lol) and hei hei. Hopefully can build up my gems before the next event. Don’t know if I’ll finish this one as I’m starting a new job this week and won’t be able to be on as much. Wish these events were made so we didn’t have to be glued to them constantly ugh. But of course they are trying to make money off of them.

Welcoming Maui... finally.

Congratulations! I still need four hooks so some time later today. Busy leveling some to work toward building my gems again for next event. Got the float as I like them, the lair and Hei Hei. So depleted my gems but lots of level 8 to move to 9 and 10.

In IOS, I have all the tokens for Maui. However, to insure that I would get the Maui hooks, I sent Timothy off to level to 9 before bed, and he still has 4 hours left.

In Windows, I got the gems for Hei Hei. And for Maui I am at 5 and 8. A long grind for the hooks still ahead.

Still need 4 hooks to unlock Maui, don't think I'll be able to do it until tomorrow morning. have 2 hours left on the 6 hour tasks, and just sent hei hei out again on his 4 hour task. I have my final nursing exam tomorrow so I'll be in bed too early to check up on them for that last hook (assuming I actually get all 3 of my next drops)
here's to hoping my morning collection will get me to unlocking him and working on the boat asap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter