Disney Magic Kingdoms

What they need to do is a different type of tower challenge where they bring back past event characters. For this of us that have them great, we get a little break and for those that don’t, you all get to collect them. More of us need to write to customer care with this suggestion. Perhaps the new batch of interns will listen.
Isn't that kind of what's already going on here, though? The characters they offer as awards are past even characters, not ones from the main storyline.

That's what I'm doing. I'll probably have enough for the backpacks before this chapter ends, but last time it was mathematically impossible for me to get the next round complete on time so I knew getting JackJack wasn't going to happen. This time I'm just collecting. If I get enough for CR, great, but I'm not counting on it.

I have mixed feelings about this type of event. On the one hand, i can get characters I didn't get a chance to have because I wasn't playing for their events. On the other, I end up with one poor character from a collection who has no friends and no real storyline because the rest of the characters are there. They just end up taking up space. And because I am still early-ish in the storyline, I don't have any chance of getting the "goal" character. These are kind of a waste.
Yes, perhaps for newer players, these events might seem to be a waste, but that's for you personally. We have to remember that this game has been around for over two years now. There are far more players building up over the past two years than there are players from the past two months. While not every event is going to work swimmingly for all players, many times they are going to more concerned about the majority.

What they need to do is a different type of tower challenge where they bring back past event characters. For this of us that have them great, we get a little break and for those that don’t, you all get to collect them. More of us need to write to customer care with this suggestion. Perhaps the new batch of interns will listen.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate something like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the chance to get a few missed characters, but without the rest of the people and buildings from their story, they're gonna run out of things to do soon. (Especially hurts cuz BATB is one of my all time favorites, so I feel empty. I tried a legendary chest and I got a cake stand! A CAKE STAND!)

I, for one, would greatly appreciate something like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the chance to get a few missed characters, but without the rest of the people and buildings from their story, they're gonna run out of things to do soon. (Especially hurts cuz BATB is one of my all time favorites, so I feel empty. I tried a legendary chest and I got a cake stand! A CAKE STAND!)
Easy now... let's not go bashing cake please.

Sorry, didn't mean to fly off the handle. I do personally enjoy cake, I just wanted Lumiere more today. At least it wasnt a decoration (looking at you, deer topiary thing.)

Yes, this is what I meant. A tower challenge for say all beauty and the beast characters. Like those are the only characters you can get, in case someone missed the event the first go round. So like, in my case, a tower challenge for say all Frozen characters, so there would be 6 chapters to said challenge. For me I have them all so I wouldn’t really focus on it, but someone who doesn’t have them could work on getting them all.

Yes, this is what I meant. A tower challenge for say all beauty and the beast characters. Like those are the only characters you can get, in case someone missed the event the first go round. So like, in my case, a tower challenge for say all Frozen characters, so there would be 6 chapters to said challenge. For me I have them all so I wouldn’t really focus on it, but someone who doesn’t have them could work on getting them all.

(Claps hands vigorously) Yes, yes, yes! I'd even be willing to (gulp) pay some money to completely start an event over. It would work out well for Gameloft, because in addition, I'd also likely buy the special extras that all the events always have.

But then by doing this, I wonder if they are ostracizing far too many of the existing players. What's the incentive for the interns to develop a series of challenges that only the minority of players can participate in? It's more lucrative to attempt to sell these characters in chests.

But then by doing this, I wonder if they are ostracizing far too many of the existing players. What's the incentive for the interns to develop a series of challenges that only the minority of players can participate in? It's more lucrative to attempt to sell these characters in chests.

As much as I like the idea, I doubt they will do this. There are a lot of people willing to gamble on a few legendary chests for the chance at a missing character.

Personally I don’t care if the characters can’t do much. I just enjoy the fact that I have them and work on leveling up for gems. It would be nice if they eventually cycle through all the event characters and not just the first one from an event.

Yep, this. Actually I think they are being kind of nice in offering even just a few of these characters. IIRC Beast wasn't all that easy to get the first time around.

Merlin needs one for his tea parties. ;)

My screenshots aren't working, but I swear it's true! The dark tower is in my hub, and I found Maleficent cackling in front of small world!

My screenshots aren't working, but I swear it's true! The dark tower is in my hub, and I found Maleficent cackling in front of small world!
We all have the dark tower, it’s part of the temporary addition with this ‘event’. It and Maleficant were introduced with this event concept last go around with Jack-Jack.

Attachments

• 6C338307-5835-45A3-9544-221C9CA79F81.jpeg
    6C338307-5835-45A3-9544-221C9CA79F81.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 14
We all have the dark tower, it’s part of the temporary addition with this ‘event’. It and Maleficant were introduced with this event concept last go around with Jack-Jack.

No, I mean there was a cool glitch where the tower was in the center of my hub, in front of the partners statue. There were kids and parade floats going in and out if it, and Maleficent was laughing triumphantly in front of my small world ride, like she finally conquered it...I almost felt happy for her! :)

No, I mean there was a cool glitch where the tower was in the center of my hub, in front of the partners statue. There were kids and parade floats going in and out if it, and Maleficent was laughing triumphantly in front of my small world ride, like she finally conquered it...I almost felt happy for her! :)
Ah yes, now I see why a screenshot was necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter